Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:38 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
ah *phases through them and starts running*

girl: hey come back here *starts chasing him*

get away from me im to young to give you what you want *runs even faster*
"naota-kun......" berry turns in to this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"come on stop running." berry flys after him.

girl: cheater *girl still chasing him* baota give me what i want so we can be together forever

ahhhhh im to young to give you that *runs even faster arms and legs become a blur*
berry hugges him"calm down please."

girl: give me him *tackles both of them*

someone heeeeeeeeeeeelp im to young to give you what you want im only 12 let me go kuriko

*another girl walks in*

?????: naota kun give it to me first

ahhh another *phases through them and jumps onto his skate board and starts riding away *but the new girl quickly jumps on him and he falls*

woah *slam and just lays there for a few seconds making sure nothing was broken but remembers hes a ghost so he gets up and both of the girl jumps on him*

both: give it to me first

(( new girl User Image))
"can someone answer my question! what do you want from naota? you keeep on saying give it to me naota-kun but no one told me what is it that you want." berry gets the two girl off naota. "can we please settle this after he saves the school from whatever is trying to destory it please."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
ah *phases through them and starts running*

girl: hey come back here *starts chasing him*

get away from me im to young to give you what you want *runs even faster*
"naota-kun......" berry turns in to this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"come on stop running." berry flys after him.

girl: cheater *girl still chasing him* baota give me what i want so we can be together forever

ahhhhh im to young to give you that *runs even faster arms and legs become a blur*

someone heeeeeeeeeeeelp im to young to give you what you want im only 12 let me go kuriko

*another girl walks in*

ahhh another *phases through them and jumps onto his skate board and starts riding away *but the new girl quickly jumps on him and he falls*

woah *slam and just lays there for a few seconds making sure nothing was broken but remembers hes a ghost so he gets up and both of the girl jumps on him*

(( new girl User Image))
"can someone answer my question! what do you want from naota? you keeep on saying give it to me naota-kun but no one told me what is it that you want." berry gets the two girl off naota. "can we please settle this after he saves the school from whatever is trying to destory it please."
thank you berry and girls never going to see you again*smiles and grabs berry running into a portal and closing it behind them*

both of them: hey well get what we want sooner or later  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:52 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

*another girl walks in*

(( new girl User Image))
thank you berry and girls never going to see you again*smiles and grabs berry running into a portal and closing it behind them*

"okay......?"
"whats going on?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:54 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

*another girl walks in*

(( new girl User Image))

"okay......?"
"whats going on?"

the thing that is coming is a ghost maniac and they want something of mine that im to young to give them at least now  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:06 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

*another girl walks in*

(( new girl User Image))

"okay......?"
"whats going on?"

the thing that is coming is a ghost maniac and they want something of mine that im to young to give them at least now
"ok. now what?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:08 pm
*Bugs begin to crawl all over Shino.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

*another girl walks in*

(( new girl User Image))

"okay......?"
"whats going on?"

"ok. now what?"
i dont know *sits on his bed and feels something lumpy under the blankets* uhoh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:13 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"okay......?"
"whats going on?"

"ok. now what?"
"what?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"okay......?"
"whats going on?"

"ok. now what?"
"what?"
*puts his finngers up to his lips to tell her to be quiet and starts to get up and pulls berry out into the hallway with a freaked out look on his face*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:16 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"ok. now what?"
"what?"
*puts his finngers up to his lips to tell her to be quiet and starts to get up and pulls berry out into the hallway with a freaked out look on his face*
berry looks at him."whats wrong" she says quietly.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:17 pm
(( crying Nobody's paying any attention to me.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:18 pm
Spartan-622
(( crying Nobody's paying any attention to me.))
((sorry. am not really paying any atttion to things right now. sorry cry ))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"ok. now what?"
"what?"
they are in the *starts to walk past shinos room*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:24 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"what?"
"huh?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:26 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"what?"
"huh?"
there in the *more loudly and stops* oh shoot *both of them tackle him and one of them drags him back to his room while the other just stares at berry making sure she dosnt interfere*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games