Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Gonbe

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:02 pm

I'm so glad I stuck with RBG.
It's going to take a long while for me to get my gold back, but oh well, I'm not saving up.
I don't know what to do with it afterwards, though.
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:06 pm

Donate to me.

I dunno.

You could buy like...

All the most expensive items and make fun of people.

LifelessFawkes

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:08 pm

The RBG hasnt given me my money that I wanted for my trade yet, its been 5 days, is it allways like that or is it the stupid ban you think?
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:11 pm

No, it took them like.. A week and a half to give me my gold when I closed my account.

They have a big list to go through.

LifelessFawkes

Gonbe

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:12 pm

Well, seeing as they have every single other person asking for their money back right now, and they're generous enough to be giving everyone their interest back, they're going to take a while.

RBG has never really been that fast since the ban, but I don't have anything to do with my money... so personally, I don't mind.

@LF: But... but... I don't like the look of the expensive items very much. I had a d-tail, but it was fugly, so I sold it.
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:12 pm

Lifeless-Fox
No, it took them like.. A week and a half to give me my gold when I closed my account.

They have a big list to go through.
fair enough, I guess I am just impatient

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:14 pm

GONBE
Well, seeing as they have every single other person asking for their money back right now, and they're generous enough to be giving everyone their interest back, they're going to take a while.

RBG has never really been that fast since the ban, but I don't have anything to do with my money... so personally, I don't mind.

@LF: But... but... I don't like the look of the expensive items very much. I had a d-tail, but it was fugly, so I sold it.
Then buy me a Nitemare Scarf.

Then..

Just collect a lot of gold until you see something you like?
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:16 pm

Walamanchee

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:17 pm

PAU
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:18 pm

ADUN TORIDAS!

LifelessFawkes

Gonbe

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:18 pm

Lifeless-Fox
GONBE

Then..

Maybe I'll just get a Halo or something, but that will take forever.
Or yeah, I could buy culties stuff until I'm poor. =P
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:19 pm

GONBE
Lifeless-Fox
GONBE

Then..

Please do.

LifelessFawkes

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:19 pm

GONBE
Lifeless-Fox
GONBE

Then..

Bad idea
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:20 pm

Hey, Sauvie. I started a test battle for the game. Could you go post in it? Seaphron isn't online now but I figure that we might as well get the game as ready as possible so that we can play when all three of us are online.

Masamune 5.0

Hero Maul

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:20 pm

BEST GAME OVER SCREEN EVER

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games