Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Gonbe

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:24 pm

Sauvie
GONBE
Lifeless-Fox
GONBE
Well, seeing as they have every single other person asking for their money back right now, and they're generous enough to be giving everyone their interest back, they're going to take a while.

RBG has never really been that fast since the ban, but I don't have anything to do with my money... so personally, I don't mind.

@LF: But... but... I don't like the look of the expensive items very much. I had a d-tail, but it was fugly, so I sold it.
Then buy me a Nitemare Scarf.

Then..

Just collect a lot of gold until you see something you like?

Maybe I'll just get a Halo or something, but that will take forever.
Or yeah, I could buy culties stuff until I'm poor. =P
Bad idea

What, so I should buy everyone stuff except for you? lolz
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:26 pm

Lifeless-Fox
ADUN TORIDAS!

Greetings Dark Templar.

Draken [The.Spork.Ninja.]

LifelessFawkes

Draken [The.Spork.Ninja.]
Lifeless-Fox
ADUN TORIDAS!

Greetings Dark Templar.
Indeed.

Nice, I ran into Mespirit twice today and Cresselia 3 times. But my Golbat is too slow to use Mean Look so they just ran off. <_< >_>

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Lavableman

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:27 pm

I've given up on getting my dream avatar.
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:30 pm

GONBE
Sauvie
GONBE
Lifeless-Fox
GONBE
Well, seeing as they have every single other person asking for their money back right now, and they're generous enough to be giving everyone their interest back, they're going to take a while.

RBG has never really been that fast since the ban, but I don't have anything to do with my money... so personally, I don't mind.

@LF: But... but... I don't like the look of the expensive items very much. I had a d-tail, but it was fugly, so I sold it.

Then..

Bad idea

Its a bad idea in general to give money to everyone, if you start you will be begged a lot for money, and as my panhandling in your givaway thread showed people will do anything for a free dollar... or 10 thousand... anyway. I know it is your money but giving it all to others so people expect some is a bad idea an my opinion, not to mention what about the people who don't get any money, what will they do?

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:31 pm

Sauvie
GONBE
Sauvie
GONBE
Lifeless-Fox
GONBE

Then..

Bad idea

Its a bad idea in general to give money to everyone, if you start you will be begged a lot for money, and as my panhandling in your givaway thread showed people will do anything for a free dollar... or 10 thousand... anyway. I know it is your money but giving it all to others so people expect some is a bad idea an my opinion, not to mention what about the people who don't get any money, what will they do?
Well, it's her money
She can give it to who she wants.
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:31 pm

O: I have caught 10 new Pokemon today. =D Plus I have 2 Glaceons and 2 Leafeons. I hatched over 8 eggs today that were Eevee, Squirtle, Torchic, Bulbasaur, Ratata, and Claydol. =D s**t happens when you play Pokemon non-stop for a day.

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:34 pm

Sauvie
GONBE
Sauvie
GONBE
Lifeless-Fox
GONBE

Then..

Bad idea

And you won it by dancing and what not. D:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:35 pm

Sauvie, you forgot to roll a die to help decide who goes first.

Masamune 5.0

Gonbe

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:37 pm

@Rom: Haha, I remember that.

I played Pokemon for about 8 hours straight on the plane. Now I'm looking for a Jolly Chansey now.

Is it just me, or can you NOT get your Chansey to learn Seismic Toss in P/D? I'm going to be really pissed off if that is true...
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:42 pm

GONBE

I played Pokemon for about 8 hours straight on the plane. Now I'm looking for a Jolly Chansey now.

Is it just me, or can you NOT get your Chansey to learn Seismic Toss in P/D? I'm going to be really pissed off if that is true...

Jolly Chansey..I got one of those.

Walamanchee

Hero Maul

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:42 pm

I have a Gallade and a Gardevoir.

Talk about a husband and wife team.

They are already in their mid-forty's and have had an egg together.

I love them so.
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:43 pm

GONBE

Serebii.net

- Pound
- Growl
5 Tail Whip
9 Refresh
12 Softboiled
16 Doubleslap
16 Minimize
23 Sing
27 Fling
31 Defense Curl
34 Light Screen
38 Egg Bomb
42 Healing Wish
46 Double-Edge

=(

Lavableman

Gonbe

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:45 pm

Lavableman
GONBE

Serebii.net

- Pound
- Growl
5 Tail Whip
9 Refresh
12 Softboiled
16 Doubleslap
16 Minimize
23 Sing
27 Fling
31 Defense Curl
34 Light Screen
38 Egg Bomb
42 Healing Wish
46 Double-Edge

=(

Uh oh... you can't egg move it, and you can't TM it, because it's not a TM any more.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~

... I need another cleric. Any suggestions?
Or I could teach it... ice beam, or something...
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games