Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:38 pm
She looked up, startled at the sudden voice. "Oh, Didrika." She smiled. "That's good to hear."  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:46 pm
Didrika sat down next to her. "soo. whatcha doin...?" she asked with an innocent smile.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:52 pm
"I'm just collecting my thoughts. It gets awfully lonely around here when everyones so busy." She went back to staring at her footwear. "What are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:56 pm
"Well, it was getting boring... no one was saying anything and it was kina awkward... so I sorta left..." She said with a small nervous laugh.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:00 pm
"Oh, I see." Carlotta nodded. "Do you want to go for a walk?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:06 pm
"Okay! But we can't be gone for too long, Mommy, Daddy and Kanda think I went to the bathroom..." She told her with a smile.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:11 pm
Carlotta smiled and got up. "Sure thing." She offered Didrika her hand to help her up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:16 pm
"Thanks!" She accepted her hand and stood up. "So, where're we going to go?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:27 pm
"Do you mind going outside? I'm feeling a little sick."  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:30 pm
"Oh? Uh, sure! The fresh air might make you feel better!" She smiled at Carlotta.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:36 pm
Carlotta smiled back and walked with the girl until they were out of the building. She took a few good steps away from the entrance and stretched. "Aah.."  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:39 pm
"... The view is so pretty! Even though we're on a floating rock, practically, in the middle of nowhere..."She smiled and walked further from the ntrance to get a better view.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:46 pm
"It sure is." Carlotta replied, still smiling as she placed her hands on Didrika's shoulders. A few moments of silence rolled by, and Carlotta took a deep breath taking hold of the girls shoulders and squeezing them tightly. Hopefully enough to render the girl unconscious by pressure point.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:47 pm
"huh...?" Was all she said before she passed out.

---

"What's taking her so long....?" Lavi wondered out loud.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:07 pm
"Hm?" Allen looked up from his food. "She probably just ran into someone or detoured on the way back."

Kanda opened his eyes and sat up. "She couldn't have gone anywhere."

Carlotta caught the girl and picked her up, thankfully she wasn't too heavy. "How inconvenient." She noted, looking down at the far off ground. It was a floating islands of sorts, not the best thing to jump off of. The girl decided to take the long way, and that being finding a few groves and climbing down. With much time and difficulty she did so.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games