Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:26 am
The Gothic Rikku
After a couple of attacks, she stopped moving and fell down and one of the heartless had took her heart from her and she fell to the ground and her eyes were blank.
Berry body disappeared (like the organization members do when they disappear). All that was left was heartless which was now berry.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:35 am
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
After a couple of attacks, she stopped moving and fell down and one of the heartless had took her heart from her and she fell to the ground and her eyes were blank.
Berry body disappeared (like the organization members do when they disappear). All that was left was heartless which was now berry.

Ryed heard something and turned around. He looked at the place Berry was supposed to be, but instead there was a Heartless. "No!" His eyes turned black and he looked back at Tamajing. "You'll pay for this!" He focused a ball of pure Darkness in his hand and pushed it into his chest. He started to change into a skeleton with ninja clothing while he attached another keychain on his Keyblade. It was some sort of charm, and it was very old. The Keyblade changed into a katana with black wings around the handle, and three shurikens at the tip of the blade.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:01 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku

Ryed heard something and turned around. He looked at the place Berry was supposed to be, but instead there was a Heartless. "No!" His eyes turned black and he looked back at Tamajing. "You'll pay for this!" He focused a ball of pure Darkness in his hand and pushed it into his chest. He started to change into a skeleton with ninja clothing while he attached another keychain on his Keyblade. It was some sort of charm, and it was very old. The Keyblade changed into a katana with black wings around the handle, and three shurikens at the tip of the blade.
Berry heartless watched him attack and didnt understand why he wanted to basically get revenge for her when he didnt even know her. She wasnt strong enough to fight or to control the heartless and she knew now for sure Damos would never love her cause of how she looked. She wantted to go say goodbye to him and sorry for her actions. She looked at Tamajing and knew Damos would come here to find him so she stuck around watching the fight and waiting for Damos.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:14 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku

i may not know what true Darkness mean but i am i higher being then that... you are the lowest form of scum right next to the nobodies evil ill never forget what they did to our race, i will destroy both heartless and nobodies and you along with them scream * the Katana Morphed into a sinister looking two blades sword((think of the gunblade Punisher fromFF8 and its something like that))* your keyblade wont have any effect on us, we are immune to it twisted  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:19 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku

i may not know what true Darkness mean but i am i higher being then that... you are the lowest form of scum right next to the nobodies evil ill never forget what they did to our race, i will destroy both heartless and nobodies and you along with them scream * the Katana Morphed into a sinister looking two blades sword((think of the gunblade Punisher fromFF8 and its something like that))* your keyblade wont have any effect on us, we are immune to it twisted
Berry's heartless walked between them and hope all the fighting would just stop already. Berry mind was much clearer now and she knew she had made one of the biggest mistakes of her life and basically ruined her chance to get Damos to love her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:38 am
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku

Berry's heartless walked between them and hope all the fighting would just stop already. Berry mind was much clearer now and she knew she had made one of the biggest mistakes of her life and basically ruined her chance to get Damos to love her.

"Hmpf. You don't intimidate me. And who says I can only wield a Keyblade?" The Keyblade in his hand, Lost Memories, dissappeared and was replaced by a sinister looking halberd. Ryed, or Helio for the moment, jumped right over Berry's Heartless and slashed at Tamajing.  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:42 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku

"Hmpf. You don't intimidate me. And who says I can only wield a Keyblade?" The Keyblade in his hand, Lost Memories, dissappeared and was replaced by a sinister looking halberd. Ryed, or Helio for the moment, jumped right over Berry's Heartless and slashed at Tamajing.
Berry's heartless jumped and tryed her best to protect Tamajing and attack Ryed. She wanted all the fighting to stop, she didnt care if she was going to get hurt or not. She just wanted to be normal again but she knew that wouldnt happen anytime soon so instead she was just going to try and stop all the fighting.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:59 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Berry's heartless jumped and tryed her best to protect Tamajing and attack Ryed. She wanted all the fighting to stop, she didnt care if she was going to get hurt or not. She just wanted to be normal again but she knew that wouldnt happen anytime soon so instead she was just going to try and stop all the fighting.
berry noooo scream * he pushed he out of the way and got the full impact drusting him and Berry's heartless into the wall* ...are you alright berry sad * he ask the heartless as he regained some of his strength, then he began to cry as he realise hhe could never hurt her ever* i cant...i just cant stop thinking of you sad why cant you see i love you, why cant you see that there is another who has fallen for you cry * his tears striming down more* .....berry i love you so much* he hugged the heartless tightly in hopes that Berry would understand him* i want you back the way you were, i want to see your face so bad, it hurts me, please berry come back to me crying ,PLEASE COME BACK gonk * his tears where coming down more and more*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:12 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey

berry noooo scream * he pushed he out of the way and got the full impact drusting him and Berry's heartless into the wall* ...are you alright berry sad * he ask the heartless as he regained some of his strength, then he began to cry as he realise hhe could never hurt her ever* i cant...i just cant stop thinking of you sad why cant you see i love you, why cant you see that there is another who has fallen for you cry * his tears striming down more* .....berry i love you so much* he hugged the heartless tightly in hopes that Berry would understand him* i want you back the way you were, i want to see your face so bad, it hurts me, please berry come back to me crying ,PLEASE COME BACK gonk * his tears where coming down more and more*
Berry's heartless remained a heartless. she couldnt talk either to tell him sorry. it hurt her more than ever now to have him say that.

Derry (Berry's Nobody) is walking around the forest losted "What happened? How the hell did i get here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:18 am
*Somad notices from a distance the girl and wonders* she looks just like Berry is it her...hmmm *he ponders on what to do, if he talks to her Tamajing might kill him for leaving his trianing if he stayed he would never find out who this person was and why she resembled Berry so mu* damn..ill guess ill have to stay here, who knows maybe she will come over to meet me* he plops back done to meditiate on his titiana trianing*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:23 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*Somad notices from a distance the girl and wonders* she looks just like Berry is it her...hmmm *he ponders on what to do, if he talks to her Tamajing might kill him for leaving his trianing if he stayed he would never find out who this person was and why she resembled Berry so mu* damn..ill guess ill have to stay here, who knows maybe she will come over to meet me* he plops back done to meditiate on his titiana trianing*
Derry looked around then saw Somad and walked to him."Who are you? Where are we at?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:24 am
look at what youve done stressed , look at what IVE DONE stressed ,
IM GING TO KILL YOU evil domokun scream * His powers went overboard and his eyes became a clear white color now* COme out my Fellow Titiana and Enigmas we will kill this desolet creature for his crime i will not ALLOW YOU TO EXCAPE scream * He points his finger at Ryed as THousands Appon thousands of ENigmas and Titianas appeared*GO!!! scream

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:25 am
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Derry looked around then saw Somad and walked to him."Who are you? Where are we at?"
*Somad stayed quite as he meditaited* ......  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:30 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
look at what youve done stressed , look at what IVE DONE stressed ,
IM GING TO KILL YOU evil domokun scream * His powers went overboard and his eyes became a clear white color now* COme out my Fellow Titiana and Enigmas we will kill this desolet creature for his crime i will not ALLOW YOU TO EXCAPE scream * He points his finger at Ryed as THousands Appon thousands of ENigmas and Titianas appeared*GO!!! scream
Berry's heartless ran in front on Ryed and protected him. She wanted all the fighting to stop and that is her goal, then to get damos of course.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:31 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*Somad stayed quite as he meditaited* ......
Derry punched him in the face"Tell me now!"She yelled."You dont want to piss me off."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games