Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:59 pm
Hiya. >.<

ermm, the name's Jessica. You can call me anything really...that includes any variations of my name, or my Gaia username, or just anything you want to call me; Just as long as i know you're calling me that so i can respond ;]

My little Nintendo-ness started up with my Gameboy Colorr (heck yush : D) and then the 64, and so on, except for the SP and micro :0 Fun stufff.

Favorite console so far is of course, the Wii. The only thing sad about it is that it makes a loud whirring sound that makes me think it's gonna explode sometimes, and that it can't really play GameCube games without failing at one point or another...yeah. Bummerrr. I do hope to get it checked sometime soon tho .__.'

So farr, favorite game of the moment is DDR. Since it's fun, andd healthy with the exercising. Tehe. 8D

I hope to get to know quite a few of you well and i apologize that my little post turned out longg...which is not how i originally planned it to be, but oh well. I'm just making it worse by continuing, so i'll stop .__.'

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:18 pm
Hi! I'm Jayme but you can call me Farbo if you wish! My Nintendo fettish started when I was 1. Right with the Nintendo 64. My favorite console is the one just mentioned and my favorite games are Pokemon and Wave Race 64.(the best water graphics ever.) Hope I can get to know you all really well and talk about my addiction! Thanks for reading!  

farbo1176

Persephone Aldrine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:18 pm
Hey! Yeah so I am new to the Cult...I absoulutly love the NES system with all of its fun controllers, to how annoying it gets to have to blow into the cartridges all the time to get it to work! blaugh My favorite games would have to be; all of the Super Mario Bros. Games, All the Legend of Zelda games, and GTA (Grand Theft Auto) although I am very bad at it rofl !!
Oh yeah and I LOVE all of the Poke'mon games ever made, but Rescue Red is the best so far. Well, talk to you all later! =P  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:34 pm
Hi, my name is Antonio but you can call me pochi (don`t ask why)
My favourite console would be Nintendo 64 because at that time the games had no cheats or some advices you learned all by your own plus the games are practicly indestructible. Favourite games would be the Adventure ones like Zelda, Super Mario, Metroid, Final Fantasy, Star Fox and also Pokemon, Perfect Dark (a Nintendo 64 game), Crash and last but not least Banjo Tooie and Kazooie.  

pochi9528

Lord RPGs

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:29 pm
Hades Domain! A person who's actually played Joe! Ah yes, I'm Lord RPGs, often just called Lord. I'm a fan of RPGs, as you can tell by the name, and my favorite series are the Pokemon and The Viewtiful Joe series'. Hair colour, Brown, and I'm also addicted to Citrus fruits. Hot Damn!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:45 pm
Hi,I'm Supernintendofreak!I love Zelda games but I just recently startedon Kingdom Hearts,they're cool too!  

iCyberSlut

Alchemist of the Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:21 pm
Hey I'm Alchemist!
I have an obbsession with Nintendo things, Legend of Zelda especially, dragons, wolves, and dogs! (I know I'm weird)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:05 am

Names May.
Pleasure to meet you, always~!

>.> Erm...
I like DS games?
And, and N64 games....
OH and almost every new game out there...

My obsesion is really for Harvest Moon.
I love the series and I haunt the Natsume Homepage waiting for new stuff to be put up.
My newest game would be RuneFactory... which is just awsome.

I really like RPG's. And I sometimes like FPS's like Corruption or Halo (Which are good games too).

Other than games, I like Wolves, Cats, Large Felines, Computers, TV, You, Me, My House, The Earth, RolePlaying, Muffins, Popcicles, Carpet, England, Oh hail can you seeeeee............

Maylean Call

Mewling Kitten

Redpaige13

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:19 am
Hi diddily ho neighboroonies!
You can either call me Natalie, Nat, or Red. Depending on how lazy you are, that is. :B
I'm basically stuck in the 90's, and even though I'm 19 I'm still a kid. D: Well, I do do adult thingies, but..still. I play with Barbies..

Anyways! My most favorite games would have to be Mario 64, and Zelda: MM. I've moved all over the damn country with my dad, and...I'm a very open-minded person. :3
I hope to make many friends here! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:10 am
Welcome to the cult, minna-san~~~~~~~~~~ n_n  

Chibi Kawaii-chan

karissle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:32 am
Hi im new to the guild and i love pokemon and Zelda games.
P.S. I just got the wii and it rocks!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:55 am
Hi, it's me, MarioLuvva1993 and I absolutely LOVE Mario games! (Duh stare ) Just because I rule in Hyrule. dramallama I am addicted to Poke'mon and Zelda, too, but MARIO RULES!

The Wii rocks out loud! twisted  

MarioLuvva1993

Sexy Yofu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:29 pm
o.o
Wow..................29 pages of newbies.
that's a big headache.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:41 pm
Ok... where to start. I'm Havek. You can call me Havek. Pet names are ok as long as they're no degrading. Like short.. or short... or ha you're so short. I hate that. >.< Ummm... As for games, I prefer the Wii at the moment because it's the best out. Although Halo 3 did shoot Xbox 360 desirability up a lot, I still prefer the Wii. I love just about every Nintendo game, although I haven't even come close to playing them all. That will never happen. I'm bored now so you can ask more stuff if you get the chance.  

Havek

demonspawn child

3,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:47 pm
Hey, whats up? Call me demon spawn, Vance, carl, chuck, or basically whatever you feel like. smile I am a Zelda fan. I'm really trying to get a wii. I still have my first gameboy color, and I have a level 90 sceptile in pokemon emerald. I'm addicted to Twilight Princess right now, and I don't even own it. I wish my mom had never gotten rid of my nes. crying  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games