Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:35 am
......what ur kiding me....

we didnt even get to go cus we didnt have a guy to come along gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:06 pm
blaugh

*steers my soup made of RO's mushrooms and snakes!!^0^..Im so lonely..and everywhere else is filled with big bad monsters..I found this place..and this big guy..HUGE came out of no where!!

crying I have no Idea how to equip potions!!  

JoY_AnGel

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:49 pm
put em in ur belt, or else you have to just go to ur items and click on them while ur battling.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:54 pm
What has this place become the official fan club for ro this is supose to be ria high school not ro help .com.But anyway i'am back after a weekend from hell and i would like to rp come on guys let's go.*waves towards rp section while riding a white horse*  

uwasa

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:26 pm
heh I do miss the good odl rping days..when Susie and uwasa preening eachother. ^3^..Tiff and Ky..>.w
And me.. 4laugh but damn..I think tis safe to say Ria has..died.

T.T stupid RO  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:46 pm
I hate ro and all other things t5hanks to crap like that a great guild is basicly dead.Ah now i remember why i quite gaia in the first place because nobody will stick with it when you join an rp you have an ablogation to go through with it.So like to all you poeple who say you have a life well guess what you joined there for you made the obligation to be here ahhh!!  

uwasa

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:24 pm
Man, but seriously, where has Susie gone, I havent seen her in forever crying  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:27 pm
Oh she said that gaia is now boring so she has decided not to do it for awhile.But my further complaint still stands that everyone is jsut quitting for ro and it ticks me off.But hey what can you do half of you live in the states not like there is any way to force poeple to play.  

uwasa

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:52 pm
Well not for me, I still have not gotten and played on RO crying So I have kind of given up on it...but now im more interested in the Gaia housing 3nodding Hey, I thought that the battle system was supposed to come out first then Gaia housing...O well, I wonder how the battle system will work. I will so be an assasin ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:57 pm
See everyone gives up on this guild well rai we knew ye well.*stands in front of a tomb stone labeled "Rest in peace Ria"*She was so young why did she have to die.Ya the battle will be good if it is then i will be on more then now.  

uwasa

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:02 pm
NNOOOO it cant die yet...my plot still isnt complete crying (man I sure am crying alot ^^;; ) ok I will definately RP tomorrow and get on with my plot.....only if I dont have that much HW that is sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:14 pm
Hey you think i want it to die no i love this placew there are so many story's that could happen if some old characters came back.Like ky susie and all those guys because they could come up with some great plots an di loved going along with them.I never want this to die i would make uwasa the weakest character here if it could keep the guild alive.  

uwasa

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:39 pm
Oh, shut up you all. Ria's died like 7 times before XP calm down. There are always periods of no rping and just general chat.

And Uwasa if you complain one more time about people not rping I'm gonna hit you so far the earth is gonna need to go see a doctor. Look what your doing to me. Makin me use stupid phrases.

No one has to rp. There isnt a contract or anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:35 pm
O_o;;

Honestly we have many other people here joining the guild and such, its just the fact that i thought the other moderators might be able to keep the guild alive with their own RP plots and such O_o;;.

So i have went to RO more often. Why? because its much more relaxing and i can see much more of mai friends in a much more vivid way now. Its very interesting XP ever since Mike and Richie and Willy were left alone there, somehow i was able to drag Aileen, Rachel, and DP into it XP. which is.. yeah.. the basic reason i started becoming addicted to it.

And yes like Rene said. Ria never dies. there is just massive areas where people just become disinterested in the plots and such, most likely duh to schoolwork (Cough cough Ky, Aileen) and just the generality of "it gets boring"

I would like to apologize for those who are actaully looking forward for events and fun activities in teh guild. But hopefully i can find a Moderator who will seemingly be interested in sorta.. "taking over and sponsoriing" the events that will be gathered here. PM me if anyone is interested XP.

::Rubs head::  

KuraiGekkou

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:55 am
Then I got dragged into it!!XP lvl 30 now!!*w00ts*but i somehow left the party and is all alone..T.T And is havin some trouble finding a good place..everywhere it seem its to easy..or to hard!!

I got attacked by a pack of wolves!!! gonk  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games