Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Create and Share ~ post your art, writing, and other works! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bury Michigan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:26 pm
User Image

A picture of one of my characters, Tom Redgrey.

He's so sexy. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:38 pm
er... what a nice... er... seme?  

yalie5

Bury Michigan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:14 pm
yalie5
I feel bad for not introducing him formally.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:47 pm
Blibbles
yalie5

you should
we don't know his name, what does he do for a living? Is he a nice person? where does he live? Is he good enough? er... getting carried away here lol  

yalie5

Bury Michigan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:05 am
yalie5
Blibbles
yalie5

you should
we don't know his name, what does he do for a living? Is he a nice person? where does he live? Is he good enough? er... getting carried away here lol
His name is Thomas Redgrey, he's 27 years old. His personal quote is,"I'll do it! Just give the word!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:04 am
Blibbles
yalie5
Blibbles
yalie5

you should
His name is Thomas Redgrey, he's 27 years old. His personal quote is,"I'll do it! Just give the word!"

TYhat it? You should tell us more... For example, his family, friends, pets even? As yalie-chan mentioned, his job, his home, etc... We will extract the info out of you! xd  

BlacksandBlues

Bury Michigan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:16 am
BlacksandBlues
Blibbles
yalie5
Blibbles
yalie5

you should

TYhat it? You should tell us more... For example, his family, friends, pets even? As yalie-chan mentioned, his job, his home, etc... We will extract the info out of you! xd
But then it'll be obvious of what he does in my comic.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:19 am
Blibbles
BlacksandBlues
Blibbles
yalie5
Blibbles
yalie5

you should

oh geez... i thought he was a real person since you gave me his personal quote and all. rofl anyways when's this comic coming out?  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:32 am
yalie5
Blibbles
BlacksandBlues
Blibbles
yalie5

you should

oh geez... i thought he was a real person since you gave me his personal quote and all. rofl anyways when's this comic coming out?
I thought you didn't like yaoi. You seem awfully keen all of a sudden. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:03 am
Tokioka
yalie5
Blibbles
BlacksandBlues
Blibbles
yalie5

you should

I thought you didn't like yaoi. You seem awfully keen all of a sudden. lol

Huh? *hasn't been following the convo* It's about yaoi? Ah, well, Toki will enjoy it. Hint hint. wink  

BlacksandBlues

Bury Michigan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:35 am
yalie5
Blibbles
BlacksandBlues
Blibbles
yalie5

you should

It's still in the planning process.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:37 am
Blibbles
yalie5
Blibbles
BlacksandBlues
Blibbles
yalie5

you should

It's still in the planning process.

Coolio.... I shall await with bated breath. biggrin  

BlacksandBlues

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:50 pm
Erm......Blib i dont like the way you think of him o_O
But nice drawing 3nodding
And where did you get that awfully weird emoticon eek
The emoticon scares me o_O

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:11 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
It was a joke, but if he were real, that'd be strange.
Anyway, that's an emoticon that I made. It's custom.

Bury Michigan

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:19 pm
Blibbles
7Sapphire8Dragon9
It was a joke, but if he were real, that'd be strange.
Anyway, that's an emoticon that I made. It's custom.

you sure make emoticons awfully creepy sweatdrop

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games