Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:12 pm

(( iwas talking to yuan_shisho but he deleted his post.))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:37 pm

Change of plans guys, im gonna stay here and protect the village, we will need as many ninja as we can get for this war, im gonna cover the hospital and here and the academy, we cant let them win.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:21 pm

"I'll stay here and hold the gate, once there past me, you guys have to be ready, but first they have to kill me, and that will take some doing," and with that said, Kashensu turned to watch for enemy nin, while he stood, summoning massive amounts of chakra, he said, "stay behind me, i dont want you caught in this jutsu, it could be trouble, so the moment they appear, im going to use call of the lightning, after that, still dont get in front of me, but feel free to engage them"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:33 pm

ok ill be here to back you up when you need it.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:35 pm

rahenno appears behind kashensu "looks like you have everthing under control here, i'll come back later on to pick up the slack, okay? lets show them who we are!" rahenno said taking his leave
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:35 pm

((I didn't delete my post...I don't know who did...But what I said wasn't wrong.))

Yuan Shisho2

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:43 pm

ricardo.demon
"Report ? Let him in ? If i never see him again i will tore hes body in pieces, You know that i do anything that it takes to protect this village. Kouga chose to be enemy of this village."

*I arrive with my bundle of spikes and spears, hearing that Ric will kill Kouga if he comes near. My whole body is close to shaking because of the thought of war......... again.* "Here, I made these to be throwing spears, if they'll help. I just don't want to be locked up in the hideout without throwing in as much as I can. I also ask permission to guard the restaurant or the dorms, or something at least. And have some faith in Kouga, he told me he was acting as a spy. He'll come through. When the sound gets here, he might not want to blow his cover right away but I have a good feeling that he'll slip on purpose a few times and if things get bad, he'll be back with us in a heart beat."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:47 pm

"Get out of here and go back to the safe house, or i will make you" Said Kashensu, wondering how the Genin made it outnof the safe house, "You'll only get in the way here or any where else, just dont get yourself killed on the way to the safe house, and by the way, that was an order and i expect you to follow, understand?"

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:29 am

*jedi appears, a little out of breath* "sorry im late, ima clone of jedi, i will be here if anything happens"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:30 am

*trys to get away strugling* LET ME GO I DONT WHANT TO STAY HERE !!!

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:32 am

"well time to go, im going to the mist just like susumu"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:42 am

oops... stare

edited the message

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:19 pm

Naro steps in front of neko. No you are not leaving this village neko. We need you to be here to train for the war, i am your sensei go back in the village, if you refuse i will have to force you to stay.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:26 pm

rahenno appears behind naro "let her go, she was asked by snowy,susumu, and oroami" rahenno said tring to make sense of things

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games