Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:30 pm

Lilli shot Tuesday an shocked, and angry look. What the hell did you do that for! You're going to give me a ******** heart attack! Geez...
She felt herself not crying anymore. It was a relief. She could also feel her heart pounding abnormally fast. And she didn't know why.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:40 pm

Klaash said nothing, his Vampirc fangs growing larger by the second. His black pupils started to disappear and just became a red iris in his eye. He snarreled, as the blood started to pour from his freshly healed wounds.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

flooru123

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:45 pm

Keshi asked Klara "who's out there?"
But this time she just looked at him like she couldn't speek.
What's her problem?... That's it I'm going out there.
Keshi gave her one more confused look as he slipped out the door.
"let's not git cought this time." Keshi wisperd to him self.
He turned in to a stray tabby cat, and jumped in to the bush next the three, Tuesday, Lilli, and Klaash.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:46 pm

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Klaash said nothing, his Vampire fangs growing larger by the second. His black pupils started to disappear and just became a red iris in his eye. He snarreled, as the blood started to pour from his freshly healed wounds.

"Oh my gosh, Klaash are you ok?" She asked again her voice serious, now.
She looked into his face, his fangs growing larger. She backed up a little. "Klaash, seriously are you ok? Please."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:51 pm

Klaash turned to Lilli, and snarreled, his upper lip curling. "Leave."
He growled, talking to all surrounding him. He stood up, his hair standing on end, his fangs sticking out of his mouth.

[[ -.- ]]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:55 pm

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Klaash turned to Lilli, and snarreled, his upper lip curling. "Leave."
He growled, talking to all surrounding him. He stood up, his hair standing on end, his fangs sticking out of his mouth.

[[ -.- ]]

Lilli do what he says. This isn't your fight. You didn't do anything.
Tuesday got up and started to walk over to where Klaash was. Let's get this over with

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:58 pm

Klaash grinned, and his nails grew rapidly, and turned a dark shade of black. "Murderer?" He asked, grinning at Tuesday.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:04 pm

"I'm sorry!" She mumbled standing up. "What is wrong you!?" She backed off, then saw a cat. She looked back at Klaash ,who looked like he was going insane.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:06 pm

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Klaash grinned, and his nails grew rapidly, and turned a dark shade of black. "Murderer?" He asked, grinning at Tuesday.
"Heh" Tuesday's eyes grew black. You must remain sane Tuesday. Don't lose yourself. You won't come back this time. "Murderer? No. you don't get it. I tried to help her. Call me what you want, Monster, murderer, nothing matters anymore. I don't have that much time left anyway. I'm going to die just like Celleia. But, not by your hands." His fangs grew long and quick in his mouth. He flashed Klaash a smile of pure hate.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:11 pm

[The][Shika][Spazz]
"I'm sorry!" She mumbled standing up. "What is wrong you!?" She backed off, then saw a cat. She looked back at Klaash ,who looked like he was going insane.
Lilli, I want you to listen to me. I killed your sister, and everyone that was in the house when I did. I killed Celleia. I don't want to kill anyone else. I know your brother. He lives with a family just south of here, he's been looking for you. He wants to know if your alive. I told him you were. I don't have much time left. I have used my muscles too much, they are giving out. I'll have to stay in bed for a few days then I will most likely die. But I just want you to know that I love you Lilli. But before I die I want one last thing. I will tell you what it is tomorrow when we have more time.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:13 pm

"Die?" Klaash asked, cracking his neck, rolling his shoulder, appearing as though he prepared for yet another fight that night. "How pitiful." Pain no longer exsisted for him when his demon was alive. For Klaash, this had only happened one other time, he was mad at Xellious, and to prevent Klaash from accidentally killing himself while his demon was possessing him, knocked him out. "Are you a demon? Because if not, you won't be abe to stand a chance."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:18 pm

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
"Die?" Klaash asked, cracking his neck, rolling his shoulder, appearing as though he prepared for yet another fight that night. "How pitiful." Pain no longer exsisted for him when his demon was alive. For Klaash, this had only happened one other time, he was mad at Xellious, and to prevent Klaash from accidentally killing himself while his demon was possessing him, knocked him out. "Are you a demon? Because if not, you won't be abe to stand a chance."
They stopped walking, they were facing each other now. "I may not be a demon but I'm a vampire with 96 years of training. I can read your mind, control your actions. I bet I've got a longer blacklist then you do. Klaash, stop here before someone really gets hurt." He took off his jacket and then his shirt exposing his muscled chest.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:20 pm

Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lilli, I want you to listen to me. I killed your sister, and everyone that was in the house when I did. I killed Celleia. I don't want to kill anyone else. I know your brother. He lives with a family just south of here, he's been looking for you. He wants to know if your alive. I told him you were. I don't have much time left. I have used my muscles too much, they are giving out. I'll have to stay in bed for a few days then I will most likely die. But I just want you to know that I love you Lilli. But before I die I want one last thing. I will tell you what it is tomorrow when we have more time.

"Tuesday, no you can't die! I love you! If you die, I will have no one!" I'll kill myself!

Lilli started to feel like the ground was spinning. She felt extremely confused and sick. She sat down on the cold ground, and pulled her knees to her chest. She could feel herself shaking.
She didn't want to cry but the tears came naturally. "Tuesday..."--She muttered-- "I love you." She says. Lilli don't lose control of yourself and pass out, you can'! Not when Tuesday is like that.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:20 pm

[[ xD OMFG. Tuesday has no muscle. =3= And Tuesday can't control his actions, that godmodding. >:[ ]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:21 pm

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
[[ xD OMFG. Tuesday has no muscle. =3= And Tuesday can't control his actions, that godmodding. >:[ ]]
[[okay, just reading thoughts. and Tuesday has muscle! ]]
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games