Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:27 pm
"Your right Rae but how are we gonna find them. and your right about the training the part", said Cyborg.

"Oh, hi Aqualad I'm fine", said Starfire as she tried hiding her new fresh cuts that she got today since Aqualad does not know what what happedned ealier on today.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:28 pm
Argent hears raven's comment "I dont think anyone could sound like robin...." Argent laid down and stared into space.  

Lil Patrica

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:57 pm
Scar growled. "Don't remind me." He didn't like thinking about the traitor. He hated thinking about her more than anything in the world though sometimes his dreams were haunted by the wolf. "Alright." Smiling at the prospect of 'branding' another Titan, he stood up and followed Blood Moon.

Raven shrugged. "Maybe they'll attack again... Or maybe we'll just have to scent them out. Anyone think they could remember their smell?" She glanced at Argent and nodded her head in slight agreement.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:16 am
Robin took a refeshing gulp of water pumped for blowing off all his unawaneted steam comtemplating going back.

'I agree with Cy maybe they know how to get back and resverse this' he added, in times like this they could all stand to be a bit more like Robin.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:43 am
"That's good to hear. I was wondering..........how did they turn you into a wolf,"Aqualad said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:17 pm
Argent looked at her friends. She rolled over and looked at the sky and fell asleep.  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:17 pm
As Blood Moon and her brother Scar took off. She thought about what they were talking about back there, when they were talking about Elwing her brother's old love. Who betrayed them all than shethought about Feanor. Her love who disappeared one day. No one in the pack didn't know how or why he disapeared. All they new was that he said he was coming back, left, and than he never came back, Him and Blood Moon wanted to be together and raise pups of their own but after that incident she really never fell in love again. And hoping one day for him to come back but he never did and so her heart is filled of sadness just like her brother's.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:27 pm
Raven sighed. "Maybe..." Talking optimistically was her strong point and right now she could feel negativity striking at it. "We'll just keep fighting like we always have."

Scar ran along. He lifted his nose into the air. While he doubted the Titans had moved far from where they had been, it would be easier to find them with scent. Right now, the smell of a human was in his nostrils among the other scents of the forest. "This way." Scar said shortly.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:43 pm
When Starfire heard Aqualad's question she said, "We turned into these wolves for we were marked by these other wolve who can turn into humans as well. They even took a green emerald gem out of my body and took it. Than I fought with one of them and she beat me but they didn't kill me, well not yet. So I'm guessing that they got something else planned for me in thier plan. but now since you came and if they see you they will mark you and you shall turn into a wolf as well. Even if you tried fighting them they will end up deafting you for they are strong. Specially their two leaders. So Aqualad you must becareful out here", said Starfire as she looked up to the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:44 am
Robin shoot up on edge he sensed something he smelt a familart scent. It wasn't a good scent it was presentation of evil. He got up thinking on his feet on how to track the scent.

BB sensed the negativity in her voice admitadly this was a tight spot but they would pervivere they always did.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:05 pm
"Don't worry I'll be careful,"Aqualad said as he stared at the lake.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:47 pm
Argent again faced another dream or reality. But this time she wasnt near any tree. She was hidden behind a tree. She looked and there was scar. She gasped and stayed behind the tree hoping he wouldnt see.  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:07 pm
Then Starfire smiles at Aqualad and says, "Lets just hope your right for this world that we are trapped in is full of the many surprises."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:59 am
Aqualad smiled and then skipped another stone across the lake. He then said,"so what do we do know."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:41 pm
Argent accidently stepped on a twig *snap*  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games