Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:23 am
'Were the Teen titans we fight evil and if you've forgot i'm Robin this is Starfire and Gemini the girl in the hood was Raven but thier still some other to meet..' he was cut off by the rattling explosion he looked at Star 'Star come with me Gemini and Boy Arachnid stay' he got up leaving room taking out his T-communicator 'Adam Speedy Aqualad meet us at the hospital ASAP' he spoke urngently.

'Yes you are' Adam replied getting up. Before he could get to his room his T-communicator began to vibrate , he heard Robins message and got the others 'Robin needs as at the hosspital lets go !' he barked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:56 am
"Stop shouting I'm already coming,"Aqualad said, he really wasn't in the mood for Adam's additude. He then walked over to the couch and woke up Speedy. Once Speedy woke up they both headed to the hospital.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:31 am
Adam ignored making his own way to the hospital to find the situation was mainly under control it appeared a car had extinguished by the fire crew. He looked around local PD had it under control he made his way into the hospital. Quickly speaking to the receptionist he discovered where they were making his way up he found the others and someone he didn't know. 'Robin I'm the others are on their why' he looked at the kid 'Hi who are you ?'.

'Thats Boy arahcid I bought him here after he recived darkside for a checkup he's ok now' Robin replied.

'Nice to meet you kid' he replied with more warmth than usual.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:37 am
Speedy walked in and said,"Sicne when is it nice to meet you Adam."

"Nice one dude,"Aqualad said as he gave Speedy a high five.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:59 am
'Well at least I dont like an animal fish boy and Speedy for being master archer your aim sucks.' he replied coldly.

'Hey you guys cut it out or go outside !' Robin spoke harshly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:02 am
Speedy then said,"Oh please you couldn't hit a sky scraper with a rocket launcher from two feet."

"Dude you just got owned,"Aqualad said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:19 pm
'For someone who spends all his time the water you sure do have bad BO I mean it stinks more than a fish. Well at least I can handle a rocket the recoil from one would knock flat on your feet' he growled.

'OK THATS IT ALL THREE OF YOU OUTISDE NOW !' Robin he wasn't going to put up with this.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:23 pm
"Robin's right,"Speedy said. He then continued,"Meet me outside in ten minutes."

Aqualad then said,"yeah I think I'll come too." Then Aqualad and Speedy headed outside the hospital to wait for Adam.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:32 pm
'Adam no' Robin got up 'Lets sort this once and for all' he sighed. He went outside with Adam 'Right whats the problem with you three ? I want to know now were a team of heros not squabbling children' he growled.

Gunstar stood besides Robin 'I haven't got a problem' he replied codly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:29 pm
"Dude your always acting like your better then everyone else,"Speedy said.

"Yeah dude we may not be perfect but we now how to be on a team more than you,"Aqualad said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:21 pm
Starfire nodded at Robin's command and followed him outside with the others but was surprised at Adam, Aqualad, and Speedy's fight. and how Robin got mad at them three.

Gemini nodded to Robin's orders and stayed with Boy arachnid. But after hearing what just happened between Adam, Speedy, and Aqualad. She looked at Boy arachnid and said, "Eh, don't worry their not always like that. Usaully Adam is nice but not always nice to Aqualad and Speedy. Usually he's nice to me but after getting a big talk from him earlier on today that was scary and I got mad at him but you know something, sometimes I can't stay mad at these people for a long time. For their like family. Robin and Starfire are like my parents, Adam and the others are like aunts and uncles. And my top uncle is Adam and top aunt is Raven. Since I get along pretty well with those two. But don't worry you'll get us to hearing people fight like this. Babble and stuff." She smiled at him giving him an ok. then turned away and said, "I wonder whats going on right now since there was some noise."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:42 pm
"Interesting", said Turgon as he smiled in delight. And as Kid Turantula asked him what he wishes him to do. Turgon said, "I wish fo you to relax for now, for a battle with the Titans will be coming soon and there is another person I would like you to meet but she's not here right now. But after tomarrow you shall meet her. but you may also trian in our training room if you wish."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:05 pm
"Can I go to the cafe'?" As Raven looked at star.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:15 pm
"Sure Raven and if you can check on Gemini for that scar across her mark worries me so," said Starfire.

Then Gemini walked over to the window and looked outside. She than looks at the sky as brids flew in it. Then her mark began to glow and her scar began to sting her.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games