Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:38 am
Robin sat beside Star 'Star whats wrong ?' he tone was full of worry.

Adam heard strange noises he left his room cauriously entering the main room seing the odd scene.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:42 am
Boy Arachnid didn't want this it was getting out go hand. He shot two web spinners at Plasuim lachting on to him. With one firm tug he'd flung outside the smashed window outside. He jumped outside landing down taking his blades. 'For a cop your manner is atricous' he hissed.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:51 pm
Then Fox got up very angry and flew up to where the boys were. "And that is no way to treat a lady," said Fox as she growled at Plasmium. She than flew up and caught Skeletor before he could hit the ground. "Got you," she said as she placed him down.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:12 pm
Then Gemini woke up fully and heard what she was just told by Boy arachnid. When he left her in her own room and told her to stay, she new that he wanted her to be safe since she wasn't ready yet to be fighting crime so she stayed there in her room.

~~~~~~~~~~

Then Black Feather followed Terra as a black crow into a cave. She sat on a rock staring at Terra with her turquouise eyes. "Caw," as she made a sound like a crow. 'Hm, this girl seems scared and why did she leave the Titans,' as she thought to herself.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:56 pm
Terra was making a fire as she heard the bird. She thought the bird might be hungry she threw some bread at it not knowing who it was.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:16 pm
When Terra threw some bread at Black Feather. She looked at the bread and thought to herself, 'How kind of her. But since she left the Titans she made this more easier. Since if a Titan leaves the tower Gemini seems more vanurable to us.' She than took the bread, ate it and looked outside as she saw soemthing or someone coming closer.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:24 pm
Terra saw the bird watching something. Just in case she poored water over the fire to put it out and leaned against the wall to not be noticed by watever it was.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:30 pm
Vesta comes into the cave in a cloak thats covering her whole body. she walks over to the crow and says, "There you are Feather(Black Feather)." she picks Black Feather(Crow) and said, "Now lets go and do ourplan a little early." She than disappears with Black Feather.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Nothing Robin just a bad dream thats all," said Starfire as she looked as se rubbed her head.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:47 pm
Terra saw the bird hovering by itsself without its wings and herd someone talking about a plan. "Oh no..."Terra flew up to the sky. "What are they doing getting gemini or getting starfire. If only I had my communecator." Terra tried to fly to the hospital hoping nothing got in her way.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:06 pm
As Vesta arrived back in her base with black Feather on her arms. "Black Feather lets give this gift to Gemini as an early brithday gift now shall we," said Vesta.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:20 pm
Terra rushed in the hospital...she forgot the room number. She asked doctors around the hospital..but they always said "We wil get back to u we are very busy." Terra didnt have time to wait. She flew back to titans tower as fast as she could with hope no one would get in her way.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:07 pm
"I hope you all have a docter on speed dial,"Plasmium said with a chuckle.
He then transformed into a rhino and after breaking the weds knocked Boy
Arachnid against the wall.

"Leave them alone it's not their fight,"Skeletor said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:13 pm
Then Fox's hands began to glow fire around them. "Man oh man this guy is getting on my nurves. I don't car if he is a cop he sure doesn't act like one," said Fox as she threw fire at Plasmium and trapped him for a good long while enogh to knock him out with the heat.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:29 pm
"Yes, my lady Vesta. I shall bring the gift to her and she'll won't be able to resist to open it since the gift has a spell that'll only work on her and make her open it with no exceptions," said Black Feather as she grabbed the box with her crow talens and flew into the air as she left the liar.

~~~~~~~~~~

As Gemini was in her room she could here crashes and a fight going on. She took her comunicator out so she can get help. Sp she said into her communicator, "Father, father do you copy. We got trouble back at tower, so mother father we need.........." She than got cut off by a somthing but what. She than looked at the window as she saw a crow go threw her window and landed on her bed.

"Here is a giftfor you," said Black feather as she placed the gift on the bed.

"Black Feather you...," said Gemini as she stopped talking and walked towards the gift and couldn't resist to go near it.

"Enjoy the gift my dear. Oh, and if someone even tries stopping you from opening the gift you won't resist it," said Black Feather as she disappeared.

When Gemini took the the gift, in her hand, she opened it, an than the whole tower began to fill in darkness. Then a black pearl came out of the box, floated in the air and went inside her chest and into her heart. Her body than began to glo black around her and even her eyes glowed black as if she was lost.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:16 am
Josh got up rubbing his back. 'I hope you've got good insurance as your'e going to need it !' he roared jumping other the fire and slashing plasnuim across the face with his four blades in an X-shape. Suddenly everthing went dark. 'What the.. ? Fox it could be Gemini !' he yelled.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games