Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

rchcc122

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:08 pm

"Yea! Kyo's the cat, and Yuki's the rat!" Momiji smiled as he told her.
"Oh! Do you have any food? I can make us all something to eat," Tohru volunteered.
"No, you're our guest, we'll treat you, uh...." Haru went over to the refrigerator and opened it, "Want some pizza?" Tohru laughed.
"Don't worry, I can make something with what you have here," She went into the kitchen, "You don't have much do you? I'll run to the store real fast, I noticed one was on the corner."
"Miss Honda, I can go with you to carry the bags," Yuki offered.
"Don't worry about it, I'll only get a few things, I can carry it myself, bye!" Tohru waved and left.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:21 pm

"Bye" Maron said as Tohru left. She hen turned back to the two new Sohmas. "So are you going to be attending our school to or are you just visiting?' she assked curiously wondering how four of the Sohmas would get around the school without running into girls.

___
Edit-

Chiaki wwalked up to his apartment, Access following him. it seemed as though Maron hadn't returned to her apartment.

"Access, watch Maron, and let me know if anything comes up" he ordered the samll angel.

"Right" Access answered. He flew down to the Sohma's apartment and sat on the ledge of the balcony looking in at Maron and the others.

The Guardian of Kandrakar

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:38 pm

L was in his office ((As always)) when he heard Watari over a intercom "Ryuuzaki, Mr. Yagami has agreed to help, though he dislikes how intense things had gone about the last time, he would be glad to help." L smiled a little "Thank you Watari." Said L, then he took out his cell phone and attempted to call Light, while he waited for Light to pick up he crouched in a chair and was drinking some Tea.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:36 pm

Light pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and answered it. "hello?"

Astharoshe Asran

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:10 pm

"Light hello! It seems your father has agreed to join, same with everyone else from before. If you're not in the middle of anything important right now, i'd like it if you could come here now." Said L. He was ready for Kira and anything he could throw at him, not to mention he still had to keep and eye on Chiaki.
((For those who have never watched death note, this is how L talks on a cell phone, usless I know, but helps with imagening it.))
User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:04 pm

Yuki smiled, "We're just visiting, Shigure needs us at his house and it would be a pretty big risk if all of us were at one school. It's actually pretty recent that we didn't just go to the school for the Sohma's at the main estate."
"Well I don't think someone like Momiji should be just running around, remember when he hugged Tohru at school? Our secret could have been blown right then and there!" Kyo said angrily, giving Momiji a noogie.
"Waaa! Maron! Kyo's hurting me!" Momiji whined.
"Don't just go crying to every girl you see, Momiji!" Kyo snapped.
"Quit being so impatient with him, stupid cat," Yuki sighed.
"Momiji, why don't you go after Tohru, maybe she's getting more than she thought," Haru suggested so he could be the ref between Yuki and Kyo without Momiji getting in the way.
"Okay!" Momiji smiled and ran out of the apartment, forgetting his earlier complaint.
Haru walked over and stood next to Maron as Kyo and Yuki fought, "I wonder if they weren't the cat and the rat if they would get along any better?"

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:36 am

Maron looked confused at alll the Sohmas not sure of what to do, luckily Haru stpped in. After Momiji left, Maron turne to Haru. "Do all families act like this? And shouldn't we stop them?'" she asked turning back to Kyo and Yuki.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:49 pm

"Well, our family sort of has a bit more behind some of the arguing, and I wouldn't get inbetween Yuki and Kyo while the two are fighting," Haru shrugged, "You know, I once hated Yuki too."

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:59 pm

"What made you hate him?" Maron asked.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:26 pm

"He's the rat," Haru replied simply, "As in the old legend, the rat rode on the back of the ox to the banquet. Making the ox seem stupid. All my life I had been looked down upon for being the ox, because of that. That's when I started turning black. Then I met Yuki, I had always blamed him for it, for making me dumb. But he let me vent my anger, and I realized if I hated him for being the rat, I would be just as bad as those who thought I was stupid for being the ox."

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:38 pm

"That doesn't make much sense does it? Just because you turn into the ox doesn't mean you are the same as him right? I mean you are you, not the ox. I don't think you should let what your family turns into define you. " Maron concluded simply.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:43 pm

Haru smiled at Maron, "If only more people thought like you, then the curse wouldn't be so heavy."

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:47 pm

She turned to him with a seious look. "Well they should. What happeened before is out of your control. Is that why they hate eachother?" She said referring to the other two.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:50 pm

"I guess it's part of it," Haru shrugged, "They actually get along better now then they used to, I think just Tohru being there for them has made it easier. But the two are the most heavily affected by the curse."

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:02 pm

"I guess it's just something I won't understand" she resolved.

"Curse?" Access flew closer trying to listen to more of the conversation.

it was then that Maron noticed him outside the window. "I can't believe it..." Maron said to herself.

"Haru...do you happen to have a jar or something like one I can borrow?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games