Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:43 pm
~~Past Present~~

Starfire flew towards Nightstar and kneeled next to her. She said, "Thank you for saving me. And don't listen to them or anyone else who makes fun of you. Remember you are stronger than they are."

"Hm, Jinx and Kidflash's kid huh. Well, it would gie away the pink hair you got from your mother," said Cyborg. He than said as he alked towards where Nightstar was, "Come on lets cheack on your teammate leader."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:58 pm
~~Past Present~~

Nightstar looked at them as she picked ehr head up. after listening to their commets she said, "Thank you all of you." Nightstar than looks towards Starfire and says, "You know something in the future you always know what to say Starfire." "This being made fun of started at school when I was in preschool. But now some people in high school fine me pretty cool but there's always a group wh hates halfbreeds like me. But I've always seem to be stronger and better than them when it came to combat fighting in school since when we all go to super hero school. And I learned to ignore them sometimes but catch me on a bad day and you'll be fried like what I did to Emeralds older brother Azar and my younger brother Nightfire's hair," explained Nightstar. She than stood up and said, "Huh, even though I love being who I am because I'm so like my parents specially father. There's times I hate being me and it isn't easy being a halfbreed but in time you learn to deal with it." she sounded so much like Robin, her father at that scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, I'm fine," said Arista as she stared at him and the tree they were standing under. She looked back at him and said, "I would love to see Nightstar die better. And she diserves it."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:06 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven glanced at Emerald. "Thanks." She murmured to her. It might not be good if Emerald told them so much about the future, but it reassured her that she would learn to control it.

"Yes she does, the little halfbreed." White Fang said with a nod of his head. "We should rest for now... I've got some plans. Maybe we should contact the girl they were fighting when we got there." White Fang didn't know Blackfire's name, but he knew if she was fighting the Titans that she would be evil.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:21 pm
~~Past Present~~

Arista nodded to White Fang. She than layed under the tree and looked up and said, "For now lets rest, for Iam tierd." She than rested her eyes and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightstar looked towards the Titans and asked, "By the ay who was that woman that you guys were fighting. I've never heard or seen her before. I'm guessing it must be one of those villians that father and mother won't tell me about. Like how they tried to keep the secret of Slade from me but it ended up that Slade found out about me the day I was born and my parents finally had to tell me that he try to take me away because he figured I would be a strong child because I'm Robin and Starfire's kid."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:05 pm
~~~Past Present~~
Emerald looked at everyone. She was thinking in her mind. "I miss the future....." She than layed against a tree and was moving the wind in a circluar motion with her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:07 pm
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Beast Boy smiled and said,"Well that's good to hear."

Scourch sighed, he hated having pink, but it really didn't matter.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:36 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven nodded her head at Beast Boy before looking at Nightstar. "Her name is Blackfire." She stopped then. It was Starfire's choice to tell her future daughter if she wished to. Her eyes turned to Beast Boy.

White Fang nodded his head, his eyes closing as he laid down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:40 pm
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Beast Boy noticed Raven looking at him and blushed before saying,"Yeah so ummmm Raven do you mabey want to see a movie later."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:24 pm
~~Past Present~~

"Huh, Blackfire is my sisterand as you can see she is evil," said Satrfire.

"And she hates Starfire and all of us too but aminly her own sister," said Cybrog.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:28 am
Past present
'Don't let anyone get you down your specail for a reason.' Robin proud to see how much of him had been transfered to her and made a mental about her mention of Slade. No way would she touch his family.

Vince listned to Nightstar sighing. He hated school. He did well though he got picked and the teacher didn't give him enough space and control in tech class. Well that was his opinion anyway.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:09 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven thought about the offer. She really wanted to go and see a movie, but with everything that was going on, it would be tough. They didn't know how long it would take to send their future kids back to the future. She was glad that Beast Boy asked. Other people might've waited until this was all over. "...That would be nice." A small smile appeared on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:22 pm
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Beast Boy sighed in relief and said,"Awsome so any particular movie you want to see."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:39 pm
~~Past Present~~

"You know what Nighty you remind me alot of Robin," said Cyborg.

"Hm, so I'm guessing that's where you get everthing right," said Starfire with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:49 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven looked slightly amused by Beast Boy's sigh of relief. "No. What about you?"  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:57 pm
~~Past Present~~

"Yes, ma'm. Everybody tells me that I'm alot like my father even if I look like my mother. I'm beautiful as a swan and tough like a wolf. And that's hw I'm popular at school because of my father and my mother. But than again my mom says that's how I also get in trouble sometimes but hey I'm still and straight A student. My brother on the other hand has no powers, looks father but acts like mother, sometimes acts father, gets in trouble alot, and not so good in school but I help in it. So you can say I'm a proud older sister and child. And your rigtht fath...I mean Robin I'm specail for a reason and I'm a love child," said Nightstar as her voice went low as soon as she said love child casue she new what it meant.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games