Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:37 pm
((Don't forget to turn on the camcorder.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:39 pm
(it is in the bag)  

Crazy_Munkay

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:49 pm
Rea pushed Kaski. "EWW! Gross! Get off me!" She smiled, joking around. "So, do we have evrything? I would feel much safer if we had a gun or something though."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:10 am
"Well that's actually what I wanted to show you guys." Rai said. He took of his back pack and started digging around for something. "Ah, here they are." Rai pulled out three small objects that looked like pistols. He then handed one to Isura, one to Kaski and one to Rea.

"These aren't just regular guns, just to tell you all. These guns have three settings: flashlight mode, for illumination in the dark, stun mode, which will stun anything you shoot for at least an hour or two, and finally the last setting known as beam mode. That one is kind of like a laser, but you can increase the frequency of it by turning this nob on the side to do things from starting a campfire to piercing through rocks."  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:14 pm
Rea inspected the thing in her hand. "Wow." She said smiling. She shoved it in her pocket. "So, why don't you and Isura go North and we go South? Or visa-versa. Dosn't matter to me." To tell you the truth, Rea was a little dissapointed that she wasn't going to be able to go with Rai on this trip, but it would give her a chance to put Kaski in line...for once.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:12 am
"Yeah sounds good to me see you two latr.......Wait what time shall we come back and where?"  

Crazy_Munkay

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:16 am
"How about back at the ship in an hour, just to report what we've found. See yah! " Rea followed Kaski. Still a little annoyed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:56 pm
"Alright." Rai said. "See you two in a bit. Let's head out Isura."  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:53 pm
"So rea how did you end up here?"Kaski asked."I really do not know much other than that isura is your sister."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:26 pm
Rea looked at him with astonishment. He ACTUALLy had said something intelegent! Rea continued walking along side him as she spoke. "Well, after my parents were...murdered, I was placed in foster home after foster home, and was finally transfered to the school. I was abused a lot..." Rea stared grimly at the ground. "And how did you end up in such a high class school?" she said, turing on the video camera.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:13 pm
Kaski replied"I'm actualy really smart I just do not show it. When I was younger my parents put me in school and I knew every answer the teacher asked me so I answered. Then the kids would laugh at me and mock me.""Also my parents are scientists."  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:22 pm
"Wow...beats my parents by a long shot. All mine were...was corpses." Rea did a half smile, feeling foolish that she mis-judged Kaski so much.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:45 pm
Colin let sighed deep as he's eyes opened, he felt light as air, almost drunk from unconsciousness. He turned his head and saw that he was not in the engine room any more, but what looked like the schools medical wing. Colin rolled over and stood on the floor only to fall flat, his body still limp from being still for so long. He head felt like hell, thumping and throbbing. He placed a hand on his ponding head and called out to see if anyone was near.
"Yo! Any body there? I have to go to the bathroom."  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:35 pm
Kokoro was patroling around the school at the very moment while she waited for any contact from Rai and the rest of the group. As she continued down the hallway, she heard yells coming over from the hospital wing. She entered and found out that Colin was on the floor. "You okay?" she said as she helped him get up.  

Aerith333
Vice Captain

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:25 pm
"I could go for some pain killers and a toilet if you've got either one."
Colin thanked Kokoro for the helping hand. He's legs felt like a mixture of jello and iron weights.  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games