Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:00 pm

Lucy flys back and lands on Canes lap. "LINCH I TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFUL!!!!!" scream

Nyuu flys all around. "WWEEEE THIS IS FUN!!" Nyuu says with a big smile. blaugh
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:32 pm

cane blushed as lucy landed in his lap.

"ah nyuu"lance said trying to hold on

"woo-hoo"linch shouted as he stopped the barrel roll"that was fun"

"get him out of the driver seat now!!"shouted lance and cane shouted at the same time.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:45 pm

Nyuu jumps on linch`s head. "DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN!!!!!" She yells.

Lucy jumps up. She grabs Linch out of the seat. She holds on to his shirt and makes him look dead into her eyes. "Of you dare do that again. I well hurt you so bad you well never move again. Do i make myself clear!" scream

Nyuu jumps off and hides under a chair.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:52 pm

"uhhh yes ma'am"linch said then running back to his seat

"we warned you!!"shouted lance and cane at the same time.though lance had ot admit linch was always fun so lance smiled.

KATKIBA109

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:02 pm

o wow, that was quite an adventure
*looks over to see if damion is alright*
soo, a beach...sounds like a great place for a vacation
glad i brought my bikini
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:05 pm

Lucy walks over to Cane and grabs his hand. "Come on im going to show you how to fly."

Nyuu eyes get big. "OOHHH!" She jumps on top of a chair. "Looky everyone." Nyuu ponits to Lucy and Cane. "Lovers arent they cute holding hands."

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:48 pm

cane blushed aittle at what nyuu said"fly ok"he said

lance and cane dident make fun of im,he was there friend.lance looked ovver to nyuu sure he wouldent have said anything but she was the lder sister it was her job
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:22 pm

Lucy looks at Nyuu evil. "I hate you!" Lucy pulls Cane to the driver seat. "Ok its just like driving a car.."

Nyuu sits there. neutral "Mmm...." She stays not knowing what to feel or say to Lucy.

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:32 pm

*Starts a conversation with Nyuu, lance and cane*
Soo..i don't think we have all been properly introduced...
i am Starfire or Starfox, whichever you prefer
and this is damion
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:39 pm

Nyuu turns to her human form. Nyuu walks up behide Lucy and pushes her to the floor. Lusy stands up and turns to nyuu. Lucy and Nyuu starts to fight .Lucy and nyuu both fall on the growned punching kicking biting slaping eacher.

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:06 am

lance sighed and walked over to the battle "BREAk IT UP"he barked .as he picked nyuu up with one arm and lucy with the other.yes hes that strong.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:49 am

Nyuu smiles. "Strong!"

Lucy gets more jealous. "Thats it i cant take this!" She pushes away form him and wakes away. She walks over to the seat beside the drive seat. She close the door. "I hate my sister."

Nyuu trys to grab to grab Lucy. "Hey you im not done with you! Come back here!" She trys to pull away form Lance but sees she cant. "LET ME GO!!!!!" nyuu yells. scream

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:48 pm

lucy looked down at nyuu"whys lucy angrey...and no im not letting you go"lance said putting his free hand on his fore-head ".head-ache...."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:04 pm

"Becuase she likes you. And im kinda takeing you away form her." She says looking down at the growned.

Lucy lands the ship. "Here we are ppl." She opens the door and lets the ppl run out of the ship

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:36 pm

yay
*grabs damion and drags him off the ship onto the fine sandy beach*
this is great
it is the perfect spot Lucy!!!
*falls to the ground and just lays in the sand*
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games