Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:22 pm
[[Heh heh, have a good one, yo.]]

Arctic rolled her shoulders and cracked her neck. "I remember that..." she mumbled, the tattoo's on her arms burning. The intricate lines seared as she rolled her shoulders again in an attempt to get used to them.

Glancing at Tarou and Lance, she looked back at Shade with a kind of determined fire in her eyes. "There's been worse times. But I'm not leaving Tarou, and I doubt that he's leaving Lance."

Twitching slightly, she just realized how strong her bloodlust really was. Slitting a line up her forearm with her nail, Arctic licked at it, dazing in and out because she could taste the lycan in her blood, dangerous and vicious, as well as the avian in her blood, disgustingly delicious, soothing the bloodlust, but wanting more at the same time- more of her own blood. It made her want to puke and it made her want more at the same time.

Forcing herself to concentrate, she asked through gritted teeth, "Where are we going?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:57 pm
"heh, it hurts like hell, doesnt it? these damned tattoos...." shade checked his, now as red as hell. what the hell did those idiots do now...? he shuddered.
"heh, i never said we wouldn't leave them. and besides, why would leave them alone to fend for themsleves." he smiled, biting his lower lip till he started to bleed.
shade put his hand on artic's arm. "dont. it'll make you go mad if you do it to yourself..." he cuts his arm. "but, if it can hold you back, just take some of mine. if i can calm down my two friends, i know i can calm you down." he smiles softly.
"we're headin...... someplace where i KNOW the others won't expect. besides, old mannick owes the three of us." i hope they didnt do what i think they did.........

dane and rob races past the city like shadows. "where is the old man live now?" dane asked. "by the mountains. they better be strong and fast enough to make it to the house." "knowing them, the bird kids, they'll be fine." "I was talking about shade, you moron." rob tensed. if shade couldn't make it, the others wouldn't know where to go.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:35 pm
alex walked accross the room to lance the moment artic cut her arm. the sooner they were out of there the better. she started to read the states and checked them out herself. he seemed fine enough. she looked over at tarou. "hey tarou? how are you feeling? if lance is ok to leave can we? if artic and shade have a lust for blood, this isn't the best place to stay..." alex turned back to lance while she waited for tarous' answer. she helped along the worst of his wounds and checked him over again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:11 pm
Grimacing, Tarou once again rose his gaze from the floor, thinking a bit before answering. "... I'm fine... And as I'm not his guardian or Lance himself, I shouldn't have to answer that last question." he replied, trying not to sound like he was mad at her or anything. He wasn't anyway... but one of the last things that needed to be added at that moment was an argument or misunderstanding.

((Sorry, I couldn't think of much to post this time around.))  

_sa_fille_

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:11 am
"oh..uh..ok" alex turned back to lance, "i think hes ok to travel...i just wish he would wake up. then i'd be sure hes ready. artic? what do want to do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:48 pm
Arctic smirked slightly, almost against her will. "Heh heh, yeah, it hurts, but I'm pretty sure that it's worse for you because you're a full lycan." Shaking her head slightly, she dug her nails into her palms. "And it's fine... I can handle the bloodlust." She walked over to Tarou and patted him on the shoulder. "Any ideas, Tarou?" Shivering slightly, she leaned against the wall.

Christ, it feels like I'm eating myself, inside out...

Tugging at her hair to hide her paling face, she threw out, "Well... we could go rent a hotel room and just stay there for the night, at least. Regroup."

Bachiatariko

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:14 am
alex just nodded her agreement.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:19 pm
he smiles weakly. "maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. who knows for sure, since i lost all the feeling in my body?" shade leans against the wall, by the window. "listen, i've been keeping stuff from you. stuff that may be the only thing we can truly rely on to get the hell outta here." shade didn't wait to have everyone's attention. "i was born a lycan. and so was my father and grandfather. i transformed to full form by accident, when i was 5. a hunter, the worst alive, sought me by scent. he almost killed me, save my father tried to kill him. my father died from the fight, but gravely hurt that thing." he looked at the moon bitterly. "the moon is red for a reason. its a warning for us. it signals us that the thing, the hunter, is here. the school was the only place he wouldn't go near, even though it was infested with werewolves." he shook his head bitterly. "the tattoos are to protect us. they give us enormous amounts of strenght, but at a risk. it makes us easier to track, and more importantly, to kill us quite faster. given our conditions, we'd be killed with one shot of an arrow of his." he glared at the ceiling, then looked to artic. "staying in this town is suicide. not only because of the hunter, but also we need to keep you, especially, away from shanks and the others." he jabs his hand toward the window. "my grandfather lives in the mountains. its not too far away. he'll let anyone of my friends in. and besides, shanks has no idea where it is, or who he is. my grandfather is a skilled lycan. he'll kill anyone, especially the hunter." he grinned, hope returning to his eyes and life.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:52 pm
[[jeeze. this is going so slow!!]]
"i think thats a good idea. what can we do? we have no other plan." alex stated  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:13 pm
(yea, cuz no one posts anymore!!! xP )
nods in agreement. "unless we can come up with some crazy plan, i think we're dead." stares out the window. "who knows? maybe we'll all make it. maybe we can learn to live in peace....." he kicks himself. "ah, whom i kidding? we'll never live in peace, so help me god!!!!"  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:26 pm
While he'd managed to stay silent during the semi-speech --not like he had anything to say, really-- Tarou couldn't help just looking in Shade's direction. No emotion was portrayed with his face, not even when he decided to look away to the corner to see if the intersection of two walls and the floor had something to say. Nothing. Nothing from the wall, and nothing from Tarou.. at least until he looked to Arctic. Then, a warm and, what he hoped to be encouraging, smile crept onto his face.

"Sorry, Arcy," he apologized, his smile faltering for just a moment, only to change into a more sympathetic version. "I don't have any ideas... But I'd have to go with Shade's idea. ... Since there's no money and, hopefully, the place would be harder to find..." Not feeling he had to continue --he didn't feel like he had to vocalize the fact he'd follow her decision even if it obviously led to death-- Tarou gave his attention back to the mute corner, almost glaring at it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:00 am
"well what are we waiting for? we cant wait here. shade lead the way." alex said with an optomistic smile.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:43 pm
"mmm. lets get the hell out of this place." and into the nightmare we go oh shut up. you know i'd do anything for these guys. yeah, but would they do the same for you?
he shook his head in confusement and despair. he silently tore a hole in the glass with his claw, and punched the glass. it broke away, leaving a hole big enough to get them all out. he grabs lance, and hauls him onto his back. "seems light enough...." and tore through the hole, not detected by anyone or thing.
come on, you KNOW they dont want you with them. just kill them all now, while you still have a chance! NO!!! i WONT hurt them, ever! i wont let you either. i promised big bro that..... the voice went silent. damn, i hate that thing.... jumping past tree tops, not looking back once, he moved foward swiftly, silently away from society.
twenty minutes pass, and they end up at an old building. shade knocks on the door, and an old man appears. "yes?" "old man nick, its me, shade. are the other two here...?" "ah, michael, good to see you again, yes, they are inside. and you have friends. excellent! they can all come in!!" "really, grandpa, dont call me by my first name..." he moans, ptting lance on a couch.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:48 pm
"thankyou sir." alex bowed a little. "you have no idea how much this means to us." alex followed shade in then whispered at him, "i didn't know your really name was michael."  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:19 pm
shade scratches his head slightly. "yea, it is. i just like being called shade. dont know why, i just do." he laughs lightly, and turns to alex "i dont care what you call me, actually. shade, mike, they mean the same. now, to find my idiotic friends......." he turns around, and wanders aimlessly around.

shade turns to his old room. "heh, fond memories....." but, also notices something. blood...... "GRANDPA! WHERES DANE AND ROB?!?!?!?!?!?" his grandpa pops up. "last i saw rob, he was in the attic. why?" shade points to the blood dripping, wide eyed. "rob..... ROB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he bolts past everyone, running up the stairs. when he busted through the door, it was a living hell.
dane follows him, and sees it as well. "mike......... what......... rob?" "oh god...... please, dont let............ please tell me thats not him....... that cant be him." shade says listlessly. he walks over to rob, whom was torn in half. his legs were gone, but his torso was covered in blood. one eye was open, the other one probably ripped out. his flesh wound was of a bloody diamond. "its a diamond mike........ its a DIAMOND!!!!!" dane wails. mike grabs his collar, and drags him out of the attic. he trips down the stairs, and runs back into his old room. "grandpa, its true..... rob's DEAD, grandpa. the diamond..... its there, in his skin........ how did he know......?" shade/mike crumples to the ground, bawling.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games