Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:36 pm
Kisa smiled and gathered up the pieces in the pile and threw them away. She didn't want to lie to Alcina. The red-headed girl near her was too kind. Kisa hated lying and tried her best not to ever do so. She then began, "You see Alcina-nee-chan... it's not my problem... it's Sui's."

Kisa sighed and smiled at the princess, "Ever had the feeling that you never wanted to grow up? Like you had the Peter Pan Syndrome...?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:45 pm
"Hm... Sometimes, I guess. I mean, it'd be nice to go back to when Arian and I were kids and he used to play with me all the time. That was before he had to start staying with papa all day. But... You get so many more freedoms when you grow up." Alcina wondered where this was all coming from. Staying a child forever? How strange. "Well, I can't help Sui-san if I don't know what his problem is." Or wherever he is, for that matter... "How 'bout this. If you don't want to tell me, I'll stop time and then we can find Sui-san before the others. Then he can tell me, kay?"  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:23 pm
Kisa looked up at her, "Sui-san has a big problem on growing up... when he was to be married to Kane, it would make it official that he'd be the ruler of the Sakanazoku. But he believes that growing up will mean more responsibilities and he feels like he can't be a better ruler than his father was. That and he doesn't want to marry Kane because he doesn't like her that way... but he's too scared to give her a rejection because he's afraid he'll hurt her feelings. That was months ago..." She made a sad smile, "That's why he ran away."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:58 pm
Hayato growled in excitement as he ran through corridors. It felt like hide-and-seek to him, and he loved to play it. Especially if he was 'it', the game gave him excitement, something he loved. "Hehe...Illl find you soon..." He muttered, grinning as he ran into another corridor.  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:28 am
Sui smiled confidently to himself as he took the perfume that he bought from the store and sprayed it on himself. He was aware of the wolf kizoku inside the palace--in fact, he knew them all. He might've acted stupid but he was indeed, knowledgable. He smiled at the nice fragrance of it all and continued on his way inside the ramen shop.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:25 pm
Arian had said the exact same thing... But then- "You know, I don't remember my mother much. She died when I was little. But my brother remembers her a lot more. He told me what she told him once. 'You can't go backwards,' she said. 'Or pause time. All you can do is make the most of your time now. Responsibility is part of growing up, and if you don't take those responsibilities then you miss out on so many wonderful things.'"

Alcina felt a little strange, quoting a mother she never really knew. Especially when she thought back on a few of the things she had said lately. The princess had never really thought about it, but she had quite a similar philosophy in life...

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:51 pm
Hayato frowned when he sniffed the air next time, now something else getting mixed into the scent. 'Damn.' He cursed mentally as he looked around. Growling a frustration, he plopped down sitting cross-legged on the floor now. He rested a hand on his chin, thinking hard. He could just now follow the new scent, and that would lead him over to him...however...Sui didn't seem to want to be caught. Was there another reason on why he doesnt want to come? He pondered on if he should catch him or not. What to do...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:14 pm
Kisa smiled, "You should tell that to Sui-san..." She then looked at the clock, "I think you should go Alcina-nee-chan... the others might've gone very far by now, thanks to Hayato-san..."  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:19 pm
"Hm, yes. I probably should." With that, she bid Kisa adieu and set off after the others.

The only problem was, Alcina had absolutely no way of finding the others. Her nose was nothing like Hayato's. Nor was she any good at tracking regularly. Plainly put, the princess was screwed. Because unless they went looking for her, there was no way for her to find them again.

She sighed, feeling a little hungry. She had the sandwiches with her, but it would be lonely to eat something made for other people alone. Hayato probably wouldn't come looking for her for a while yet, especially if he was still on the trail of Sui.

Her good spirits from this morning were very dull by this point. Alcina was slowly returning back to her original thoughts of being useless as she spotted a ramen shop. She entered it, feeling her spirits droop more and more. Why would the crystal choose someone so useless to be the time stranger anyway?

She sat down, not really noticing her surroundings, and ordered something to eat. I don't even know what this guy looks like, for pete's sake. I could be sitting right next to him and not even know it! Fat lot of good I am.

((I do so love the irony we tend to put in this rp...))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:38 pm
Near Alcina was a blue-hued-haired 'girl' with a catty smile on her face. 'She' looked the same age as Alcina, if not one or two years older. 'She' looked at the princess with a bit of concern in 'her' eyes, "You look a little glum... care to share a small story?"

Sui felt a little curious at what the princess was doing in the ramen shop... alone. After all, usually you'd see royalty with a group of guards... at least someone to accompany them to wherever they went.

His disguise as a girl was flawless and Sui couldn't help but secretly take in pride for his semi-feminine looks. Another temptation he had was knowing Alcina's little small story of how she got here and why. You'd think the royal family would be there with her too... Sui thought to himself and awaited to hear Alcina's answer to his--I mean 'her' question.

(Mm... gotta love it lol)  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:57 pm
Alcina was surprised as someone, a fairly pretty girl with heavy perfume, spoke with her. Jeeze, I must look really bad... She was slightly flushed in her face as she spoke. "I guess so...

"I... Well, I promised a friend that I'd help her find someone," she started, feeling a little self conscious. The girl was really pretty, but the perfume smell was a little over-bearing. "Except I'm really pretty useless about that kind of thing. I can't track like Hayato or anything like that. Not to mention this guy I'm supposed to find has issues too and doesn't want to be found..." The princess ran her hand through her hair in frustration. "I just... can't do anything to help. I don't even know what this guy looks like. Heck, he could even be in this very room and I wouldn't know it!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:30 pm
Hayato sighed as he walked towards the ramen stand. He decided not to catch the guy, but maybe have a talk. If he had the right reasons for avoiding his responsibility, he would gladly step away and say he was unable to catch him.

However...his walk sped up, into a trot, then to a run. He didn't like who was with the Sakanazoku leader. 'How did she find him so fast??' He growled and walked in, keeping his happy-going careless face up.

"Yo." He said to Alcina, and his eyes caught the sight of the Sakanazoku leader. 'Ah. Good disguise...' He then looked at Alcina. She looked a bit gloomy, and a tint of frown appeared on his brows but it disappeared fast. 'I take that back...I don't think she knows that she's talking to the Mer-man...' He chuckled at that inwardly as he sat himself next to Alcina, looking at her, but looking at Sui with the corner of his eyes carefully. "What's with the long face?"  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:42 pm
Alcina scowled. Hayato was the last person she wanted to see at the moment. "I'm not repeating myself!" Just when she had found a sympathetic ear... And he looked so damn happy at the moment too. "I've already said it once. If you missed it cause you weren't here, than it's your own dumb fault for leaving me back at the castle like that."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:41 pm
Hayato raised an eyebrow at her. What was troubling her? He wanted to know, but he dindn't know how to ask. He was never in this situation before. "Eh, Princess?" He asked hesitantly. "What's wrong with you?" He looked at Sui in disguise, making sure he did not leave. "Did I do soemthing wrong?" Oh, he sounded so innocent at that moment.

But truly, he wanted to know what was troubling her. He hoped he didn't do anything stupid again. But then again, why would he care about what others thought about him? 'I just want good alliances with the royal blood.' He told himself firmly inside his head. 'Yeah, thats it.'  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:15 am
Sui couldn't help but chuckle when the wolf kizoku arrived. Hmm... I wonder if he found me out? He thought to himself.

"I see you two are rather acquainted..." 'She' mused, "I see that you two need some time to talk to one another." Sui smiled to himself as he got up from his seat, took Hayato by the shoulders and sat him down next to Alcina.

"Maybe he can help you with your problem?" 'She' suggested, "After all, it seems like you two should get to know each other a little better. It seems that he can better sympathize with you towards your problem than I can... though I do suggest that intruding on other people's business is not polite." Am I contradicting myself? Sui asked himself but shrugged it off the second after. Before 'she' left, Sui turned his head to look at Hayato and said, "You shouldn't get up from your seat. It's rude to suddenly leave a girl alone and confused. Do you do that quite often? If you do, you shouldn't."

Sui waved to them, "Adieu~!"

With that, Sui confidently left the ramen shop, feeling slightly annoyed that he couldn't finish the ramen he had ordered just a couple of minutes ago.

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games