Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:30 pm
I would have to say yes and no. Yes because why put him in a now ruined series? and why NOW??? I say no because there does need to be something that shows what happened to Billy. razz  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:26 pm
Yeah, but if we don't know what happened to him, then it can be open to interpretation, same with Rebecca, Carlos, Nicholai. It can be discussed, fanfiction could be written. It's a beautiful thing. If you hand everything to the player on a silver platter, then you get Dirge of Cerberus and Umbrella Chronicles. Not EVERYTHING needs to be explained.

There's been a couple of people, I remember, who theorized that Billy was captured by Umbrella and made into Nemesis. And although I personally don't buy that particular theory, I still support the fact that people are considering things like that.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:06 pm
*Shoots Bio withan air gun* That's stupid. Umbrella wouldn't be able to handle Billy, especially after what happened at the Marcus Mansion. also no one else but William, Rebecca, and Albert know about him. One, William dies, and two Albert was focused on luring the S.T.A.R.S. into the other mansion, he wouldn't have the time to stalk Billy. Anyways...

Does it make you a noob if you think Sherry is Japanese because of her sailor uniform?  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:17 pm
No, she does remind me of Sailor Moon from time to time. xd

And there was no Marcus mansion, Alkaizer. It was a training facility. razz If I'm gonna fill Bio's shoes (it's not easy, I tell you!), I will commit myself to correcting these things.

Not trying to be mean, Bio. This is actually a good thing. :XP:

Does it make you a noob if you notice that Jill's boobs have shrunk over the years? And if anyone wants, I have picture proof (not pr0nz, don't worry)... from The Horror Is Alive... xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:28 pm
Yes...but no, because that is actually true. I dont want to admit it though. CURSE YOU CAPCOM! Then again Yes, since RE5 isn't Canon.

Does it make you a noob if you thini the T virus is real, especially after seeing areally good Zombie Cosplayer?  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:13 pm
Yes, because if you're that out of touch with reality, then you're probably the kind of human being that ACTUALLY wants to marry one of the characters. There's a special category for people like that: Psycho Noob

Does it make you a noob if you don't know the Bravo Team's last names? (For the record: Marini, Chambers, Aiken, Speyer, Sullivan, Dewey, Dooley.)  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:54 am
Not particularly. They don't mention everyone's last name, and half of them you only see once or so. The only time Kevin gets real screen-time is in the REmake intro when his eye is clawed out. For about three seconds. sweatdrop

Does it make you a noob if you thought that the only thing that changed in GC RE2's Arrange Mode is the fact that you get a rocket launcher and gatling gun in the item boxes from the start? I really couldn't notice anything else... o_o;  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:46 pm
Umm, no... because it was exactly the same in PS and DC versions. It always had you start off with the gatling gun and rocket launcher in your inventory box.

Does it make you a n00b if you like to disregard the events of RE0 completely?  

Thee Stranger

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:14 pm
Not really. It's not super-important to the overall story. And there's a dude in white singing opera to control leeches. sweatdrop

Does it make you a noob if you think the Colt Anaconda is the same weapon as the Colt Python, just with a different (serpentine) name?  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:52 pm
Unless you disregard RE0, but still acknowledge REUC, RE4 and RE5.

And yes, Since the Colt Python carries .357 Rounds, while the Anaconda carries either .45 or .44 rounds.

Does it make you a noob if you constantly quote LegendaryFrog's RE parodies?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:24 pm
I only acknowledge certain details of UC, I add important details to RE4 to tie it in with G-Virus and Umbrella, and yes, I acknowledge RE5. Guess I'm a n00b, guys.

And I wouldn't say so. Annoying, perhaps (if you overdo it). But not a n00b.

Does it make you a n00b if you used any cheats to beat any of the Resident Evil games (infinite ammo, etc.)?  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:29 pm
Well, I just don't see how the events of RE0 can bother you so much that you don't acknowledge them, but you're okay with the events of RE4 and RE5, which are so much worse.

Anyway. It depends. If you can't or haven't tried beating it WITHOUT cheats, then yes, you're a noob.

Does it make you a noob if you always refer to it as Biohazard, even though you were born and raised in North America and played the NTSC versions of the games which are always labeled Resident Evil?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:37 pm
No, because you actually shows you took the time to look up at least the Asian title of it. Another thing is that it shows you know it's biologically made and not some stupid fantasy game where a virus suddenly appears out of no where. Sounds kind of like a certain not real Resident Evil that noobs play. Also an other thingI tdon't think it's noobish to use infinite ammo. It just shows you have the ability to unlock the code, but then again if you used something like a game shark to do that then you are noob.

Does it make you a noob if you think that Leon is a super agent sent by the government and has been enhanced by drugs?(I only say this since well...how the hell can he have like close to lightning fast reflexes in Degeneration? Even after the RE2 experience and the special cops training in the government he shouldn't be that good to know, oh if I use grenades on that stop structure that it'll just so happen to fall down when the monster is directly under it.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:51 pm
Well, first of all, who said I was 'okay' with the events of RE4? I'm really not. It's just easy to disregard RE0, because you don't really need it in order to have the rest of the games. The story itself, is pointless and retarded to me. I don't like the whole Billy thing. It works just fine with the established facts about what happened to Bravo Team in RE1. All I take from it is Marcus and the origin of the T-Virus. Unfortunately, you need RE4 in order to have RE5 (because the Plagas return). And so, in my canon, the Plagas are a product of the G-Virus because my little theory on it actually fits in with no contradictions, and yadda, yadda, yadda, you don't care. And again, I have have played RE5. You have not. RE5's storyline is actually pretty decent. And there's no Dr. Douches singing on the mountain tops in white robes, and leeches forming together to look like people - with clothing on. And there's no magical staffs emitting radio waves and controlling entire colonies of people, etc. And all I take from UC is the gist of it. Namely the ending, with Barry included. I just omit what I don't like, accept what I do like, and add a certain detail into RE4 to make it fit. Works for me.

I wouldn't say so, no.

Does it make you a n00b if Ark Thompson is your favorite character?  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:26 pm
So, because RE4 has a more significant impact on the future of RE's storyline you just grin and bare it, even though you hate it?
Dude here's the thing. I don't have to play RE5 to know I'll hate it, because I know the few little details that--no matter how good the overall story may or may not be--would kill the game for me.
Look, pretend like you never saw Wolverine, but someone told you all about Deadpool, and what ever else you really hated about it, and those are the only two things you know, and someone says, "You haven't seen how awesome it is for yourself." Would you say, "Gosh, maybe I WILL like this movie, Despite Deadpool being butchered and that one other thing that I hate about the story"?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff