Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:57 pm
"i think he killed them just for kicks,then i vowed to get stronger so i traveled out the village for a while and got caught in the middle of the nine-tailed war,they need a vessel to house the demon so i offerd myself, at first they didnt trust me cause i was an outsider,but they had to act fast so they seal the demon in me, for awhlie i was bent on reveage,but i come back to the village an become a ninja , but i try not to show that i had a bad past, i try to be a friend to everyone but you cant trust everybody you see" rahenno said picking his head up looking back at the sky  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:44 pm
So...he offered himself to be a vessel eh? Kouga thought.
"Ryu-sama was the ossan who took care of me since my parents dumped me at the door of the monastery. He taught me everything I know about mediation, loyalty...then one day, I was 10 years old at that time, some bandits came and raided the whole monastery for the treasure. They killed everyone...I can still remember the chief saying "Leave NO survivors!". They were going to kill me, but ossan jumped in and said, "No, not the boy, not Kouga!" Then...they did it, they killed him right in front of me. The other monks...they tried to escape, but none of them made it." Kouga's voice almost cracked at this point, "They took me as dead, cuz I was lying in a pool of ossan's blood...I swore to kill those bandits one day, that's why I came to the Cloud, trained to be a ninja and got this bloodline." Kouga looked at the tubes coming out of his palms (Satsujin fuuton), and gritted his teeth in determination. "I've sworn to kill lots of people...I'm a shinobi of hatred, which I don't want to be. I swore to kill the whole gang of bandits, and now I've made a new enemy too--Kamikuro." Kouga bit his lips to keep himself from crying.

ll Shinzo ll

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:59 am
Daisuke walked back up the steps of the dorm to the roof. He had just gotten back from the hospital with Bril-kun.

"Brile-- he's ok. We might just see him 2morrow at the training grounds. Good for him. Kouga-kun, we have to meet at the training grounds 1, tomorrow for extra training. Brile and Kitty will be joining us since they can't be in our squad training room." Dai-kun yawned and waved, " good night. It's been a long night and I am ready to hit the sack. See you guys later."

With that, Daisuke walked off to his dorm and shut and locked the dooor to his room.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:07 pm
"kouga, me and you are alot alike, so i'm willing to put my life on the line to help you kill those bandits, and Kamikuro too." rahenno said turning to kouga  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:27 pm
"Heh, thanks Rahenno-senpai. I'm also willing to risk my life to help you find the murderer of your family, though I'll leave the killing to you since you'll have to kill him yourself for the honour. Kamikuro, however...he's mine to defeat. Last time we met, he said that he would show me the meaning of fear, and to show how weak the Cloud is. I won't allow him to do that...I'm training really hard so I can be stronger than him. He insulted the Cloud and I won't allow him to do it anymore." Kouga said to Rahenno, at the same time remembering his cramps and bruises from the previous training session with Ric.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:32 pm
"cool thanks kouga, your a true friend" rahenno said with a smile  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:35 pm
"Heh, no problem. Anyway, I think we've been moping around for too long..."Kouga said as he got up, but with a rare smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:13 pm
"yea your right, look i'm going to go to bed right now, catch you later" rahenno said yawning  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:00 pm
"Yeah, see you later." Kouga said, and headed off to training grounds.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:07 am
-yawn-
"Well... time for another day of intense training! i can't wait. But i can't go to the grounds smelling rank!"

Daisuke hopped out of bed and jumped into the shower, then brushed his teeth. He combed his hair in the usual manner, one big glob of hair over 1 eye. He took of his pajama's and threw on his nice clothes and shoes. then he left the apartment, heading for the Old Training Grounds.  

D a i j b

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:19 pm
*I touch down gracefully onto my balcony, throw open the door, not minding even to close it, throw on a Journey album in my stereo, and flop down onto my bed.* 'Nap time.......'  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:32 pm
Kouga entered his room and packed up all his possessions into a small bag. He then picked it up and slung it over his shoulder. Looking at his dorm room for the last time, he sighed quietly to himself and jumped out of the window.  

ll Shinzo ll

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:19 am
*jedi walked into what us3ed to be haganes room, jedi then destroyed whatever was left of the ninja's presence*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:44 pm
kenshin walked into room 4, which is his new room

this is a nice room

kenshin closed the door and started working on his room for a few minutes  

Carbon-kazuma

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:48 am
*brile then ran into his room bleeding*

he then went up it his room (room sixteen)

*he then starts applying a towel to stop some blood*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games