Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:05 pm
Raven nodded her head. She floated up, ready to go look for Arachnid.

"I'm Shade. I can summon creatures as well as use some dark magic." Shade said. "I think that sounds like a good plan." Shade was ready to fight the titans. He muttered an incantation that he knew by heart and waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:54 pm
"Ok than. Lets's do it. Oracle us your multiplcation to surround them. Shade us your dark magic to trap them. Iceshard, and new person, you tow and I shall make sure that they don't get away as well. So all of you keep an eye on them. They etend to be tricky. Oh, and by the way miss name's Piosen Fang and a pleasure to have you aboard," said Piosen Fang. "Ok, team move out," she said as she took off.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, Gemini lead the way," said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:37 am
Western hunter smiled. He'd expected some kind of retilation from the group at the loss of their member. Well they weren't going to find the beloved colleuge here...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:50 pm
"Ok, than follow me," said Gemini as she flew off with her angel wings that appeared. She flew into the sky with her mother adn father following behind her. She flew and flew until they went into the forest. Gemini landed on a tree branch.

~~~~~~~~~~

Oracle nodded to Piosen Fang and followed went outside. Oracle than spotted Tetra, Hotspot, and Kidflash and multipied quick into sixteen of herselfs and surrounded them. She also had her black magic appear and ready to attack if have to. "What are you three here for. What did Gemini send you guys to do her dirty work or something. You know something that girl is such a pain and a weakling isn't she now," said Oracle.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:16 pm
Raven followed Gemini. "Forest? Where to now?" She asked as she looked at the trees.

Shade smiled and muttered a command in an anicient tongue. A black circle appeared on the ground and from it shot up shadows. The demon that Shade was commanding lurked beneath the ground, directing the flow of magic and adding its own power. The shadowy trap flickered, and was almost transparent so they could see in or out. However, if touched the shadowy shield would push the offender back, giving them a small burn in the process. Shade held the shadow, breathing slowly, to make sure he didn't break concentration.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:04 pm
Darkia laughed "I dont think they are a threat to us." As she chuckled again.

Tetra was furious about what Oracle said about Gemini, She was furious at all of them. She sat down and muttered a dark spell. Purple lights shined making Shade loose his concentration. She than looked at hotspot and kidflash. "Attack Now!"  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:47 pm
Then Piosen Fang looked at Darkia and said, "Oh, don't let them diseve you. You should never try to be diseve, you should always be on the look out." She than saw them trying to attack and she said as she ran towards them, "I don't think so you three." Then Piosen Fang threw three daggers that were full of piosen but only one got Kidflash. While she turned into a dragonwolf and grapped Tetra and Hotspot with her long tail and squished them so hard it made them past out. "You can burn and try to stop me all you can but your little powers won't work on me," she said as she squished them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gemini where to?" asked Starfire.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:41 pm
Tetra's body was going black. She than bite into her skin. To let her go. She tried to stay awake. getting the breathe bac into her.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:58 pm
Than Piosen Fang felt when Tetra bit her but didn't let it bother her. So instead she just kept on squizzing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:41 pm
Gemini looked and than said, "Come on follow me." she made her angel wings small enough to fly through the forest and lead on to find arachnid. When she found the place it was behind these bushes. Gemini took her sword out and cut some leaves off and found a passage way inside. "In here but we better becareful," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:40 pm
Raven flew after Gemini. "I can use my soulself to fly us in secretly."

Pillars of dark energy came from the ground, hitting into Kidflash. Shade smiled. The demon he had summoned was perfect.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:52 am
Tetra was struggling. She looked up at the dragon and said. "Fine you want to fight!" She looked at a rock and used telekenisis to fly the rocks at the dragons face.  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:49 am
Nimbus folowed the 'family' from afar he landed down beind the three firing shot from his blaster descimating the passage blocking the entracne of in a pile of dust rubble. He couninuted by firing blasts at all three of them.

As Robin got up from the blast to his back. He turned round dismayed to see the appearancne of cloud cleare. He didn't wish to do this he really didn't. Not at all....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:32 pm
Starfire dodged the attacks and grabbed Gemini out of the way.

~~~~~~~~

Piosen Fang burn the rocks that made the rocks trun to ashes. She than threw Tetra to a huge rock. While she grabbed Hotspot and drained his enregy.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:54 pm
Hotspot felt his energy being drained and with all his stregth increased his temperature to 749 degrees.

Kidflash got up and stumbled as he walked.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games