Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:40 pm
Kemai bowed and said "sorry this is why i usally work alone because my team always slow me down"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:34 am
(( here is the link http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12012353&page=15 ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:27 am
((Link for what?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:29 pm
Kemai still wanting to do the mission raised up and followed the fox s and waved for the other two to fallow also  

fire assasin8

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:51 am
(( My computer got struck by lightning... sorry...))

Yuuki ran out of the door, not waiting on anyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:49 pm
Kemai coming out of the snow right out of the door came up and walked into the office and said "the mission is done but at the cloud border we ran into Mikyo and hes trying to release one ones demon" Kemai then said "i though you as kage would like to know that"
((hay any ways why isn't hector snow kage any more?))  

fire assasin8

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:59 pm
Kazu entered the room and shouted at Kemai "WHO ASKED YOU TO CARRY ME HUH?" Kazu then walked up to Jack and said "Mission done, Zeramaru asked us to go to cloud insted of Sound, he said he had a change of plans"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:04 pm
Kemai laughed "well im sorry i kinda don't like Mikyo Because he almost killed me once so ya....i also think i pissed my self" kemai looked down "YES i DID" kemai smiled and said "no i did not" kemai laughed and the clone vanished the real Kemai walked in i was just playing" Kemai smiled "well any ways yes he said he had a change of plane like kazu said"  

fire assasin8

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:54 pm
((hector's character died...I was active so he decided to make me kage))

Jack who was writing the paper work stopped when he heard about mikyo.
"so he's back" He thought then forced himself to smile.
"Job well done on the mission thank you for the information Kemai this might spell trouble but there is nothing of interest to mikyo here" Jack said then he finished the paper work.
"thats one B ranked mission done for you guys. Kazu and Yuuki the two of you will participate in a chunnin exam soon I am just going to have to get more gennin from the other villages." Jack said as he packed his things.
"This would be good training for you guys. Roll a dice highest one gets to act as kage while I am out negotiating with the other kages" jack said putting 3 20 sided dices on the table and left.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:59 am
Kazu looked at the Dice and said "Kemai, you be acting Kage, you are the most qualified, Even if I dont think that would be my cup of tea, you be the kage" Kazu picked one up and flinged it to Kemai to make his point  

RaiTenguOni

fire assasin8 rolled 3 20-sided dice: 20, 14, 10 Total: 44 (3-60)

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:51 pm
Kemai grabbed the dice out of the air and said i will if yuuki agrees also with that statement" kemai then Walked over to the desk and put the dice back on the desk((i thing Yuuki wanted to try out Kage so ill give him a chance))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:59 pm
Kazu looked at him and said "ok..."  

RaiTenguOni

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:01 pm
Kemai takeing the vision of the clone he left at the lightning village saw sypeher "im sorry i have to leave and go back to the Lightning village again you or yuuki take kage i have to see sypher "kemai then darted out of the door yelling "BOTH OF YOU STAY HERE IF YOU NEED HELP HERE SEND A CLONE OR A SNOW BIRD TO GIT ME" kemai then though a kunni with a snow bird scroll in the table  
iHuntur rolled 3 20-sided dice: 11, 13, 12 Total: 36 (3-60)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:16 am
Chuin ran in, a little late, "Sorry, had business to do... I guess I can roll" Yuuki rolled and put them on the table.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:18 am
Yuuki turned to Kazu, "Do you honestly think he is better than me? Why don't we take this somewhere and find out then?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff