Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:23 pm
Ronnel's new clone shunshin'd into the gates and looked around for a moment, before vanishing into wind.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:29 pm
Kemai jumped off the pole "im bored yuki Bushin no jutsu" 2 clones popped up Kemai said "clones watch the gate for intruders" clones"yes sir" Kemai then run into the snow the where the exams ball room was  

fire assasin8

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:27 am
Zarud went back through the gates as he began his journey back to Sunagakure.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:13 pm
Pyro appeared at the gates and formed handsigns to use the earth manipulation to launch him to the direction of the cloud village.  

pyro hasu

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:42 pm
Kurisu set foot on the harbor, much colder than he expected. As he walked the harbor, Kurisu asked peole who were present if they had seen this person and where he could find him?

This is a rough scketch of what he looks like

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:26 pm
Shiro ran through the gates and back to the grand hall to see how his students did.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:33 am
Tails1990
Kurisu set foot on the harbor, much colder than he expected. As he walked the harbor, Kurisu asked peole who were present if they had seen this person and where he could find him?

This is a rough scketch of what he looks like

User Image

((nice mate its a good thing I'm using a different body now))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:59 am
Kurisu continued to look deeper into the city for Zeramaru using an old artist conception of when he attacked the Suna Academy.

((yeah, but my RPC doesnt know that))  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:11 am
Kemai's clones jumped in front of Kurisu one of the clone's said "what are you doing here explane your self" the other clone close hid eyes in a ready position  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:00 pm
Kurisu was suddenly halted by two strangers, " If its a fight your looking for, im not interested in beating you." Kurisu rose his arms in front of him in a defencive stance as two giant centipede figures crawled out of Kurisu's sleeves as they wrapped around his arms and torso. "Im looking for this puppeteer, have you seen him?" Kurisu held out the old photograph.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:19 pm
one of Kemai's clones said"i don't know of a puppeteer but i will talk to my kage" (the real kemai is seeing what his clones seeing right now)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:25 pm
Kurisu gave a blank stare as he tried to read what kind of person he was dealing with, "This man attack the Suna Academy some time ago.... i think he said his name was...Zeramaru" saying it as if he was unsure how to pronounce it.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:30 pm
Kemai's clone looking at the ground then quickly tuned to the stranger "what do you want with my kage"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:37 pm
Kurisu heard the stranger and quickly caught Kurisu's attention, "Your kage? so he's here." Kurisu introduced himself, "I'm am Kurisu Sherudon, a puppeteer of the S.. i mean a rogue puppeteer in search of a challenge of wisdom and training."  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:45 pm
Kemai's clone said"ok so your looking for him to teach you but really hes in the middle of the chunnin exams i will inform him your here but i can't assure you hell come"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff