Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:38 pm

Zeldrick jumped up and hugged both Kyubi and Johanna. "Kyubi, Johanna, are you guys alright?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:04 pm

"Heheh.. yeah I'm fine.... Just a little mentally ill... " He sighed. "Guys... I'm sorry for what i did.... i shouldn't have freaked out like that...."

XxKyubi_KunxX

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:54 pm

Gail hung back, feeling a little uncomfortable with the whole hug fest thing. But when Johanna said she would stay with him if they ever split it, his stomach flipped in joy and he blushed. Just a little. Then walked up and stood next to Kyubi and Johanna. "Just don't do it again, Kyubi, and you've got my forgiveness."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:58 pm

"I promise I won't..... I'm staying with that promise.... heh... for once in my life..." Kyubi sighed. "We need to keep this group together... You guys are the only family I have now.... we may have only just met, but already for some reason I feel a connection..."

XxKyubi_KunxX

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:38 pm

Gail arched an eyebrow, curious as to what Kyubi meant. "Well, in that case... feel free to crash at my place whenever you like. All of you." His voice dropped to a low murmur. "Not like my parent's will object..."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:16 pm

"....." Kyubi didn't want to say anything about the last comment he heard. "... I think I'll take you up on that offer... ^^" He didn't want the depression thing to start again.

XxKyubi_KunxX

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:04 am

Gregory woke simply. The bullets had been removed quickly and the wounds patched. He rose easily, because this was the usual for him. His cell rang on the table nearby. He looked at it to see that it was his usual call from who he worked for. It was probably to dote upon him for his recklessness. He ignored the call with a sigh and put on the other shirt laid out for him. He walked out of the room with a sigh and into the halls to be intercepted by a nurse. "The police would like to speak with you." the bunny fur has said simply, followed by a dog fur in the uniform. Gregory groaned, "What now?" He and the dog conversed, ending with "I'm going to have to take you downtown." Gregory smirked. "And if I'm not willing?" The dog chuckled, most likely because of Gregory's age. "I'm afraid you don't really have a choice." Gregory's eyes lit up. He paced back and entered a fighting stance. The dog frowned. "Aren't you a little too hurt to be fighting?" Gregory laughed, "You don't need to worry about that. You just have to worry about getting me to the station." Gregory ran at the dog, jumping and kicking him down. The dog sighed as he got up, "I really don't wanna do this... But if I must..." The dog's arm flexed, he ran, embracing my chest with it, impaling Gregory onto the wall. Gregory's eyes widened, the dog let him go, Gregory dropping to his knees. Gregory was infuriated, giving a glare to the dog. Gregory rose,a his eyes turned completely neon blue, the lights dimmed around him. His arms fled, his midsection following, to his legs. He wasn't any much bigger than he was previously, but his body show vigor and his sinewy. Gregory awaited the next move.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:51 pm

Gail smiled warmly when Kyubi accepted the invite. "That goes for you two also, Johanna, Zeldrick. I'm always open." He blinked when the lights dimmed a little, and looked up worriedly. "Now, that's not normal..." He glanced at his friends, then down the hallway. "I don't like this..."

Gail Akriest

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:58 pm

"Gail you ok? o.o You seems a bit worried..." Kyubi looked down the hallway. "... i dun sees it.. ._____."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:11 pm

The dog sighed once again. "Shouldn't we take this outside?" Gregory titled his head. "You're right. But we are on the second floor. Should we take the elevator?" The dog chuckled. "We might as well." The two walked to the elevator calmly, soon leaving the building. They were both in the lot now. The paced back on eachother and began staring eachother down.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:03 pm

Gail frowned. "It's just... something doesn't seem right, is all. It's probably nothing." He leaned against the window and shrugged. "I'm probably just reacting to sha-" He stopped, looking down into the lot, and at the pair staring each other down. "Oh."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:28 am

Zeldrick looked with Kyubi, and didn't see anything either.

"Uh... I don't see it either."

Looking over, he saw his brother fox frowning over at Zeldrick, motioning him to come over. He sighs. "Oh come on... I don't want to again..."

"Ugh... my brother wants to reminisce about the past again... I don't think you guys want to go with us. We'll just be getting a quick bite anyways."

Although his brother was a cop, Zeldrick's brother didn't want to get into the middle of things that were going down. The 5 of them, Kyubi, Gail, Zeldrick and his brother, and Johanna, watched as things unfolded.

Zeldrick

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:42 am

Gail frowned. "Johanna... isn't that the guy we picked up when I came to get you?" The guy -gregory, I think he said...- looked different. more intense might be a proper way to describe it...

((Alright, bad news; I'm likely to be gone for the next three days. I might get a chance to post tommorrow, but it's sorta slim... Anyways, hopefully see you tommorrow, more likely see you monday))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:41 am

*johanna sighed and held kyubi in her arms as she sat down.* you shouldnt be sorry you freaked out...things happend...but you can control how big it is...next time try to make it smaller if you can. dont worry eather i forgive you too kyubi...i mean after all...i never really had a big brother...to tell ya the truth...i never had any siblings...*turns to gail* gail i think i can come...but...its talling my dad is the hard part...not tonight but maby when my dad gets to know you guys...*smiles* hey maby i can take everyone out to eat...i found 5 dollars eariler today...*blushes and mudders under my breath* when i said something about my panties...but anyways...you guys want to? your weclomed to bring along your brother zeldrick :3*she giggles then looks over at gail.* whats wrong? *looks out the window and sighs8 yep it is...

MoonSilver777

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:58 pm

Zeldrick's brother shook his head, and his fox like tail flicked. "I'm sorry, but I can't really hang around. I'm still on duty. I just wanted to talk to my little bro about things.."
Zeldrick glared at his brother, and smacked his paw to his face.

"Dude... we talk about that every time we see each other. Why do you want to keep talking about it?!"

His brother glared back. The two of them stared at each other, not moving. "Well, I think what happened was pretty traumatic! For me, and for all of us, and especially you! I just can't get past it... you're my little broth-"
Zeldrick cut him off right there and growled.

"I'm not little anymore!" he yelled.

The both of them standing down, watching each other. Zeldrick stood straight up, from almost wanting to claw out his brother, and shook his head.

"Not now, please?"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games