Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain[2nd entrance] (Crater) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 pm
((nvm I got a better idea. I'll go elsewhere for now. So laters lol. sorry for double posting))

Raiden turned around knowing perfectly well that they can handle this, including Jedi being there. Him and Bokun traveled to another place  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:22 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Master of Darkness
Cloud - Sannin/ Assassin

User Image

jedi formed hand signs while making a remark to Raiden. "I'm about to show off a new trick of my that started the moment i made those two fire clones that have set up a triangular barrier surrounding Daisuke, Kazuo, Jake, and Pyro." Jedi finsished the hand signs and as he landed the last one he shouted as the destruction took place. "Katon: Shunshin no Jutsu!!! (Fire Release: Fire Transport Technique) ." The two Blazing clones along with jedi were engulfed in fire but not at all hurting them, the triangle that they formed which concealed Kazuo, Pyro, Jake and Daisuke in side the imaginary lines then was set a blazed all around them, and since he set this barrier, it would only hit them, and this s-rank fire jutsu be almost impossible survive from now.

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:29 pm
(damn lol)

Just before he completely left he turned and smirked

"Nice going Jedi, I know you'd be able to handle things. Well, I'm off fo rnow, I have other things to attend. Once we're done here we got other hits to snag. Enjoy this for me will you? I got alot to think about for my next course of action"

He said smiling as he and Bokun left  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 pm
User Image
_____- / / / §-Keigo §
Keigo Hadou Ishikawa – Cloud / Assassin

-----
Right after Raiden left, Keigo appeared at the crater in a gust of strong wind. Well...time for work. He thought to himself as he followed Raiden.

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?"

iZann

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:57 pm
((XD, waitin on u))  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:24 am
((and I can stil escape cause you have done a double post attacking me (making clones against me, and then forming barrier, in two posts), in which i haven't responded to it yet, so i going to respond as if before that, when you made the clones at first, if you have any problems with that, dont be afraid to pm me about it, as not to spam up this thread))

As Jake saw the clones he sunk deep underground, moving around to get behind jedi and outside this 'barrier' he then waited underground for a bit, Building up chakra and and breaking down the rocks underground.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:47 am
irishshamrock12
Kazuma quickly did handsigns ,"Doton: Doryuudan no Jutsu ( Earth Release: Earth Dragon Blast)", the dragon head statue rose up form the ground and fired it's destructive cannon balls at the crystal dragon. At that moment his second tail formed, the tip was yellow, suddenly lightning struck the ground makind a crack infront of the dragon, the crack started to form a chasm, suddenly it started to pour rain just over the chasm.

((Pyro I bolded what you need to re-read))  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:59 am
{hmm i forgot you didnt post, however the other three did post before it and now they cant do the same as you.}  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:42 am
D a i j b
_ - _ - _Daisuke Hyouton_ - _ -
_
ANBU Black Ops
Kumokagure

Do you have somebody to fear?...

Daiuske gasped shortly and his eyes dashed to the left where the attack came from. Standing there was (wings... I forgot ur RPC's name. sweatdrop srry) who blocked the attack. He was still stunned by Jedi's electric clone.

"Thank you." Daisuke said to (Wings) gratefully.

(We need a Posting Order and certain people fight each other. Phi, you make the post order since you were here first. And who is on Cloud's side besides Pyro, me, and Kazuo? I don't know if I should continue to attack Jedi and his assassin buddies. Damn, I shoulda stayed with the assassins, but I was inactive.)

((Yes I think his Kekei genkai is Definately Godmodded. You can't block your chakra, but you can be invisi if thats what your bloodline allows. But that is totally not fair to just kill someone while 1. Offline, 2. stunned, 3. your RPC is invisi and trying to block chakra from others. So not cool.))

... You do now!

User Image

(sorry My bad and my kekei genkai is not godmodded. and this cloak I wear isn't always on. I just happen to be wearing it now. So deal with it.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:52 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
The figures sharingan eye picked up the displacment of air around dasiake and the foot prints in the ground and the figure made a shadow clone inside the dome, this clone, rushed over, blocking the blow with his own sword in one hand, his swords wind chakra would be more powerful than phi's, The figures clone smiled, using placing his free hand below his sword, point blank at phi, "Violent wind palm," it said softly, sending a large blast of wind at phi, "if you want to fight, i'm here.

(Demon sword, dont think your wind chakra can beat demon wind chakra can it, and try and fight people who are online, also, i picked up the wind moving when you moved, pushing air out of the way, and the foot prints in the ground, sharingan can see the fine detail, so i can see the fact how theres a spot with nothing occupying it to the eyes, and footprints in that spot, and put 2 and 2 together)
EDITED

((you probaly missed that phi, and ok jedi, anywho,i cant die yet, you guys still need to do my job..........also Test....you have till the end of today, or u dont get the bonus 10k, And Dasiuke, i just call him the hooded figure until some one reconises him, then i call him by his name, which is jake, we've met before (RP wise) you were sent on a mission to retrieve me and soj when we were genin))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:14 am
((then I guess I cannot get the extra 10k, today I wont be on much till later because today is the 1 year anniversary of my step fathers death. I'll be busy so I can't. So yes I would like to, but due to alot of the recent things happening, the mission wouldnt of been done. We'll get to it eventually unless your dead. But regardless, Ban'll be hunted.

and also wings, you still have to pay for taking you off the list previously. So yeah, not to mention...i havent seen Death God active much this week?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:20 am
((i know, the 50k was for taking off previously, and the hit, so when the hit's done i pay u in full, also, i wont die yet))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:25 am
((50k to take you off? well anyways, the hit WILL be done in a few days, maybe in a week. We know how to move about doing this so it ownt be that hard. So give us like a week or so and it'll be done, right now we are......shopping lol. that and someone pissed Havock off royally so he's gonna die big time.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:12 am
((np with that.....and havoc die? thats impossible, he's immortal...and it's cause he's gonna blow up suna....again))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:43 am
_ - _ - _Daisuke Hyouton_ - _ - _

Do you have somebody to fear?...

Daisuke got up from his dazed position and realized that it suddenly got hot in the cracking dome. Daisuke could see his water puddle from when he entered in the dome. But the barrier was closing in on him and the others.
"Give me a water bottle or something wet, NOW!" He screamed at Pyro and Kazuo.

... You do now!

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas