Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:22 pm

soccerplayer0909
"ou would think your a nice girl selenia but your actualyl quite evil aren't you" she say's with a laugh before sighing. "Hey kayin is there anything I should know about this change and stuff".

*selenia stop before leaveing to her room and syas to haru im a nice "lady" i just have a wicked scence of humor thats whee <--smirk*
*selenia says to haru also i sugguest that you ask kayin for some speical wine *
*selenia starts walking back to her room again *
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:41 am

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever Selenia, your still evil on the inside and you know it" she say's with a laugh before poking at some of her teeth and her fangs slightly. Sighing she lays her forehead on the table even if it was a bit impolite.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuubosuiki

Girl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:38 am

Name: Yumi Tenisume
Human or Vamp: Crossbreed
Background: She was wandering around nearby when she started feeling a strong pull towards the mansion. once she got inside she got lost and is aimlessly running around inside. She has many magical properties which allow her to manipulate the emotions around her, which has been funding her survival. if she didnt have this gift she would no longer be alive.
Description (Or Picture):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((((may i join in pleases?))))
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:24 am

soccerplayer0909
"Yeah yeah yeah whatever Selenia, your still evil on the inside and you know it" she say's with a laugh before poking at some of her teeth and her fangs slightly. Sighing she lays her forehead on the table even if it was a bit impolite.

*selenia walk back to her room and go to read a book but feels something srtange roaming around in the mansion *
*selenia trys to ignor it and go back to reading but the same pull is there again somethings not right here *
*selenia put her book down to go see where this strange pull is coming from*

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:23 pm

Kayin looked up from the table and to the hallway door. I sense something...elusive... He stood up and walked to the door. Kayin opened it and walked down the hall.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:43 am

Kayinnn
Kayin looked up from the table and to the hallway door. I sense something...elusive... He stood up and walked to the door. Kayin opened it and walked down the hall.

*selenia ran into kayin and and almost attcked him sweatdrop oh ......its only you kayin you know better than to snike up on me like that...im uneasy as it is there something not right here in the manner im pretty sure you felt it to that why just like me your seaching for it to.whatever it is or they are . lets look together hopefully we can find out who or what is disturding our home ! *
*selenia gasp all of a sunden what ....what if .....its a hunter.... naw they doent exsit anymore *
*selenia truns to kayin looking a bit worried they dont exist anymore right...kayin *

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:21 pm

Shrugging as the others Left Haru stands and heads off to the library to pock out a book once having done so she heads upstairs while reading. She made sure not to bump into anything or anyone.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:52 pm

*selenia looked at kayin do you think haru it or who i should say....?*

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:37 am

Bumping into a few things Haru sighs before closing her book and looking around. Looking at everything Haru finally feels Yumi's presence. Shrugging her continues walking.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:25 am

Sara quietly excused herself from the table and walked out of the room, her footsteps nearly silent.

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:35 am

*selenia looked around uhm .....i wonder why the other arent looking for it or who ?!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:57 pm

*selenia says to her self naw never mind if they were looking theyd be looking for sara ! *

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

LunaticTokyoMoth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:56 am

Kiera ran down the hall, she felt a strange anxiousness in her stomach
soon she got to a place she knew
pushing open a door she walked into the room where she first met kayin
walking over to the cradle she looked into it.
and screamed.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:22 pm

Sara sighed softly as she walked out into the hallway, not really sure of what she was going to do.

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:14 am

*selenia already on edge hears the scream but doesnt know where its coming from *
*selenia look over at kayin did you hear that ?*
*selenia did wait for kayin to answer she just took off runining in the dicrtoin she heard the scream come from *
*selenia runining into the crable room and found kaeir there standing over the crable oh its only you ...*
*selenia to keair dont ever do that AGAIN .... you made me think you were getting KILLED *
*selenia stop scolding her and then asked her why are you screaming like that ?*
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games