Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:42 pm
"I did the exam except i didn't get my grade," Xiah said hitting the tree  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:09 pm
"Um, you don't get a grade for it." she told him. "Either you pass, or you don't." she explained.  

GorgeousC

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:26 pm
"They didn't tell me" Xiah said feeling depressed. "Maybe i failed"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:58 pm
Kiara sighed. "Listen. And I'll say this really slowly!." she said. She then began speaking reeeeaaaallllyyy slllooowwwwlllyyy. "They Did Not Cal-cu-late the re-sults yet." she said.  

GorgeousC

Saruki Jeitai

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:27 pm
Saruki yawned. He was tired of this, he was totally ready to become a genin. Saruki was sure that he passed the tests. Saruki watched everyone else from his seat in the back. with his head in his arms  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:27 pm
puts some glasses "im ready"  

teddy_byakuga

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:28 pm
Kiara turned to Saruki. "Hey, did you learn the three Basic Jutsus?" she asked as she was sure that she hadn't taught him anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:18 pm
Xiah walked by saruki, "You gotta know the basic jutsu." Xiah put his katana's down on his desk and sat.  

Dripples

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:14 pm
"Umm, Xiah I think he knows that. You know, since you already know the Three Basic Jutsus, so, why don't you go and relaxe? Because the stronger you get, the more work you'll have to do and the more stressed you'll be. I remember when I was an Academy Student and I thought that nothing could be harder. And now that I had to teach you three at the same time, it's really stressful. But, if I'm your Sensei, it'll be harder. But, that's what kind of responsability I should have." she told everyone there but mostly, she told Xiah.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:43 am
((OCC: hey Kiara im a jounin now... but your way better than me lol... anywayz if your academy students have'nt applied to be a genin then tell them to apply.. anywayz im doing stage two of the genin exams on the 8th so help them as much as you can...  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:14 pm
((Hey! I'm a Special Jounin so your better.. and they have applied))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:38 pm
(no a special jounin is better than us biggrin )  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:01 pm
((No, it's not. They told me that I'm a bit higher than Chunnin but lower than Jounin..))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:04 pm
((oh ok but in Me and Uno's eyes your way better than anyone thinks biggrin ))  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:09 pm
((Thanks ^^ Does Uno stil go on Gaia or no cause I haven't seen him in a while...))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games