Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:30 pm
Haru reached for his backpack and pulled out a bag. he then handed it to Crystal and said,"here some medical supplies if you need it."

Italius took the two blows to his arm and smirked as he said,"nice shot but you left yourself wide open." he gripped his sword and stabbed her straight through the stomach.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:34 pm
Trixie felt the sword go through her. She grabbed her swords and cut his wrist. Trying to cut them off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal stared at Haru. "Wait you mean you already have medical supplies. No wounder Italius has been gone so long."  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:17 pm
Haru scratched his head and said,"What are you talking about."

Italius heated up to the point that when Trixie's blades hit his wrist, they melted on contact.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:29 pm
Trixie smirked. "Good job." She teleported behind him and grabbed him and teleported him to an edge. She leaned over to him. "Hope you like water." She said as she pushed him over the edge and into the water.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal looked at Haru. "I think Italius is in danger."  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:32 pm
Italius fell into the water and transformed into his wolf form. he then jumped out of the water and bit into Trixie's throat.

haru smiled and said,"Don't worry italius is the toughest guy I know, he'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:35 pm
"Ok...I guess." Crystal smiled back at him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trixie screamed in pain. She grabbed a piosen dagger and stabbed it in his chest.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:39 pm
italius felt the dagger pierce his chest and fell to the ground, appearing to be dead.

haru felt strange all of a sudden and said,"hold on I think your right. italius is in trouble."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:41 pm
Crystal pulled on Haru's sleeve. "No I want to come with you."
~~~~~~~~~~~

Trixie laughed. "It was a nice fight but we got to go find ur little friends and kill the rest of you."  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:48 pm
haru pulled down his goggles and pulled his sleeve away from her as he said,"No you stay here."

italius had studied about how to deal with piosen and knew that if he moved the piosen would spread. so he remained still.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:54 pm
Crystal put her hand down. "Ok...just be carefull." Crystal said as she tried not to think about anything bad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trixie waited for the arrivle of Italius friends. "They should be here any moment."  

ElectricCandii

l_uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:04 pm
Sora was standing there watching the entire fight between Italius and Trixie."Trixie!That was AWESOME!Are you okay?"Sora exclaimed.Italius had finally been defeated and now it was 2 on 2.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:06 pm
Haru nodded and walked back to the house. once he got there he covered himself in spikes and said,"So which one of you wants to fight first".  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:11 pm
Trixie looked at Sora than at Haru. "Wanna do this one together or you want this one?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:17 pm
Iris was in her rainbow fox form and ran towards Oracle and fire came out of her mouth and pushed Oracle off of Gemini. She landed in front of Gemini and used one of her tails to grab Oracle and throw her to the wall.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:23 pm
Crystal walked back and forth in the cave. "I cant just sit here."
~~~~~~

Trixie looked at Haru. "Hey were did that ugly girl go?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games