Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Biohazard EXTREME's New Caption Contest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:37 am
Ok I understand you didn't like it. I didn't mean to make it a personal attack if you felt it was that way. As far as reminding you...I don't have all the time, or anyone else, to remind everyone every day. I'm not a schudule keeper. If anything you should be able to remember yourself. I do think you're smart enough to remember that that contest is still up. Again what I'm about say is no way in my opinion personal. Stop being immature. This topic about me posting that one post has already dropped for over a week. There's no point in digging up old scars, it's not needed. Like I said i'm letting you cast your vote on how won. If you don't want to, and want to let what I started continue then just tell me.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:36 am
I'm not being immature. I just expect to receive the same kind of courtesy that I give other people. Especially in this guild, since I thought it was a pretty close community.
Just continue what you started.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:46 pm
Yeah, we're all tighter then a virgin's vag here...High five anyone? Bio?

Sorry Alk, even though I could use the 5k prize, I can't think of any caption for this pic.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:40 pm
Unless that virgin likes to self-serve... But let's not delve too deeply into that. Oh god, that second sentence wasn't even intentional. XP  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Unless that virgin likes to self-serve... But let's not delve too deeply into that. Oh god, that second sentence wasn't even intentional. XP

rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:19 am
I'll pass judgment on who wins when I get back to the dorms, which is monday....probably at noon after lunch, since I still have to study in the morning for a test in German 1 Class. Until then Chase you still have time. Think of soemthing funny, I'm always up for osmething hysterical....by the way that's monday at noon my time. probably like midnight or or at night time on sunday in the USA.  

Alkaizer87

iTidus X

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:05 am
Krauser: Muah, ha, ha.
Luis: Shut it, can't you see I'm chasing ada over here?
Ada: La la la la la la.. '3'
Ashley: Wow, that's big! I bet that's delish. *perverted*
Leon: Oh boy, this monkey-eared whore's going at it again

Crazy whore xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:23 am
Krauser: Let's play tag! I'll be it! RAWR!
Luis: No, let's play spin the bottle (Looks at Ada's booty)
Ada: Yes, let's! (Looks at Leon's booty)
Ashley: I wanna pway hero man rescues the dumb bimbo!
Leon: Ok...I'll be the dumb bimbo!
Saddler (Off screen): Aww, you guys never let me pway with you...  

King of Paradise

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:03 pm
Ok judgement time. Unfortunately I'm not sure if Chase is putting the the tag comment after the muah, ha, ha or replacing it. Since I'm not clear on that I can't really judge Cahse's entry Aside from that I think Chase did a somethign out of the box by putting addler in there. Unfortunately because of the unclear quote with Krauser I'll have to choose Canas on this one. I like creativity, but remember to make it clear that you are using the line, whether int's actually in the entry or you're adding onto it. So canas it's your turn to make one.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:50 pm
Oh, yay! xd

User Image

Neptune: Heeeeeeere's Neptune!  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:49 pm
@SaintChaos: You have to actually start out with the caption that he starts out with. See, below the image? And your caption has to either complete it, or answer to it.

My entry:

Jill (Off Screen): What the hell's the matter with that shark!?
Chris: (Off Screen): All work and no prey make Neptune go crazy?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:13 am
okay let me try this again haha...

Chris (offscreen): Well at least its not a zombie shar-oooOOOOH GOD OH GOD THAT'S MY LEG! *crunch*  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games