Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:23 pm

((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
Dorian watched, chuckling. "A slit throat was too quick, not painful enough," he thought. He had donned his chain shirt and left his cloak and lute behind. Shrugging, he siezed the Power and strode up next to Sielle, his short stature making it seem as though he had stepped out from behind someone. "Orders?" He asked with a slight twist to the mouth.

"If you had been paying attention, you would know," she replied sweetly. She didn't want the man around - she couldn't stand him, and she wanted herself to be the only one able of finding items of Power.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:24 pm

Color Me Fubar
(Oh. My God. xp NO idea what the ******** to do!)

Sighing, she sat on the ground and rested her head in her hands.

((Hippie to the... well, something resembling rescue...))
Cobain was less angry, knowing that he could keep the Others out of his head now. He was reflecting on this when he noticed Kiae's sigh. "You alright?" He asked, walking over and squatting next to her. He would probalbly irritate her more than not, he realized wryly.

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:27 pm

Heavy-Metal-Hippie
Cobain was less angry, knowing that he could keep the Others out of his head now. He was reflecting on this when he noticed Kiae's sigh. "You alright?" He asked, walking over and squatting next to her. He would probalbly irritate her more than not, he realized wryly.

(Since when have ever done anything helpful??)

"No," she replied shortly. There was no use getting mad at him - it was Esole who Bonded him in his sleep, not like he asked her to. "Waiting for Andurael and Anthenor to return," she added, bringing her knees up and resting her chin on them. She was getting cold, and had no ability in weaving Fire.
"I'm assuming you know about the bond?" Kiae asked.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:28 pm

Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
"If you had been paying attention, you would know," she replied sweetly. She didn't want the man around - she couldn't stand him, and she wanted herself to be the only one able of finding items of Power.

((I think it's obvious enough I"m New Order, having quoted like so...))
"But therein lies the problem, I wasn't paying attention." Dorian stated, shrugging. "Your petty little speech bored me."

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:29 pm

(Oh pooh....true...clean....so...BOOK STYLE! that way it seems like its starts but leaves out all the juicy details.....mmmmmm Juicy detail -drools-)
Melthin nodded and set his cloak next to the bed roll, unbuttoning the collar on his shirt. "I hope you dont mind...." It was just an after thought, not sure weather sh would care about his unbuttoned collar or not. Otherwise he watched her weave even thought he couldnt see them. His mind was still laughing like something in this whole thing wasnt even close to real and that he had fallen asleep near the wolves.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:32 pm

Color Me Fubar

(Since when have ever done anything helpful??)

"No," she replied shortly. There was no use getting mad at him - it was Esole who Bonded him in his sleep, not like he asked her to. "Waiting for Andurael and Anthenor to return," she added, bringing her knees up and resting her chin on them. She was getting cold, and had no ability in weaving Fire.
"I'm assuming you know about the bond?" Kiae asked.

((There was that one time... um... Ah ******** it, I"m comic relief. xd ))
"Yes." Cobain snarled, angry all over again. "Bloody woman is going to regret that." He sighed, concentrating on keeping the bond masked. He shook off his coat and laid it around Kiae's shoulders. "You looked cold." He said by way of explanation.

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:32 pm

((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"But therein lies the problem, I wasn't paying attention." Dorian stated, shrugging. "Your petty little speech bored me."

(Hippie, just keep my New Order quote in your post.)
"So, you don't pick up your ears when Djevik talks either?" Sielle asked with a rasied eyebrow. How she wanted to smack the man for speaking to her like that. "Why don't you complain to him, and ask him to repeat himself?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:34 pm

Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((There was that one time... um... Ah ******** it, I"m comic relief. xd ))
"Yes." Cobain snarled, angry all over again. "Bloody woman is going to regret that." He sighed, concentrating on keeping the bond masked. He shook off his coat and laid it around Kiae's shoulders. "You looked cold." He said by way of explanation.

(Point, set, match.)

"She is if either Andurael or myself get our hands on her," Kiae informed him, letting the vehemence show in her voice. She pulled his coat around her gratefully, and nodded. "Yes."
She hesitated, thinking about saying she could break the Bond, but didn't know how that would turn out. The last thing she needed was a sudden attack from a selfish Green while she slept.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:37 pm

Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
(Hippie, just keep my New Order quote in your post.)
"So, you don't pick up your ears when Djevik talks either?" Sielle asked with a rasied eyebrow. How she wanted to smack the man for speaking to her like that. "Why don't you complain to him, and ask him to repeat himself?"

((10-4))
"Not particularly. Then again, he doesn't ramble like you do sometimes. And you're closer." He marched, his eyes staring straight ahead, though they sparkled with amusement. He wondered just how angry he could make this woman.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:38 pm

(In the famous words of Elayne in Winter's Heart..)

Turning to Geofram, Esole giggled. "Heavens no," she said with an approving grin. "You will have to help me with my buttons," she said eagerly. "I cannot take this dress off by myself."

(Haha I had to look that line up using my downloaded version of the books.)

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:40 pm

Color Me Fubar

(Point, set, match.)

"She is if either Andurael or myself get our hands on her," Kiae informed him, letting the vehemence show in her voice. She pulled his coat around her gratefully, and nodded. "Yes."
She hesitated, thinking about saying she could break the Bond, but didn't know how that would turn out. The last thing she needed was a sudden attack from a selfish Green while she slept.

Cobain smiled a bit. It seemed someone was finally on his side. "I'm just glad I learned to control my temper so well." He said, dropping to a sitting position. "Things might have turned out badly, otherwise."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:43 pm

Heavy-Metal-Hippie
Cobain smiled a bit. It seemed someone was finally on his side. "I'm just glad I learned to control my temper so well." He said, dropping to a sitting position. "Things might have turned out badly, otherwise."

"How so? You being Bonded in your sleep?" Kiae asked wryly, glad he hadn't noticed her hesitation. Probably too busy keeping the Bond out, she mused.
"You do know I won't see you again. Ever," she added thoughtfully, averting her gaze at this. She was sure it had crossed his mind, but with Cobain, she could never tell.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:45 pm

((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"Not particularly. Then again, he doesn't ramble like you do sometimes. And you're closer." He marched, his eyes staring straight ahead, though they sparkled with amusement. He wondered just how angry he could make this woman.

Sielle smiled. So, he was baiting her? He didn't know the extent of her resourcefullness, apparently. More the better for her, then.
"We're to attack as the gates open," she informed him suddenly, catching him off guard. "We won't have much time, so we're to destroy what we can, try to find al'Thor, and find any items of Power."
No point leaving it out, he'd figure it out. It was an obvious goal anyway, attacking such a city as this one.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:50 pm

Color Me Fubar

"How so? You being Bonded in your sleep?" Kiae asked wryly, glad he hadn't noticed her hesitation. Probably too busy keeping the Bond out, she mused.
"You do know I won't see you again. Ever," she added thoughtfully, averting her gaze at this. She was sure it had crossed his mind, but with Cobain, she could never tell.

"I'm not really surprised." Cobain said, still a tad hurt. "I won't pretend I haven't thought about it, though."

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:53 pm

Color Me Fubar
((New Order.))
Sielle smiled. So, he was baiting her? He didn't know the extent of her resourcefullness, apparently. More the better for her, then.
"We're to attack as the gates open," she informed him suddenly, catching him off guard. "We won't have much time, so we're to destroy what we can, try to find al'Thor, and find any items of Power."
No point leaving it out, he'd figure it out. It was an obvious goal anyway, attacking such a city as this one.

((I gotta tend to the dishes now, be back soon, hour or two tops.))
Dorian smirked. "This is good. It shall be enjoyable." He said, idly wondering why she had told him after all.
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games