Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Hippie Campgrounds - CHAT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:57 pm
Darkfist007
Rats_have_rights
I know, they have all these good stuff. I could buy a str8 jacket for ya dark, but then I wouldn't even be close to buying a donation letter from mouse. sweatdrop

I got the jacket but now I have to decide, pants or letter. crying

Go with pants, i'll somehow get the 4000 gold I need to buy mouses letter. I would start a charity thread but it would just get sent to the back.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:12 pm
Rats_have_rights
Darkfist007
Rats_have_rights
I know, they have all these good stuff. I could buy a str8 jacket for ya dark, but then I wouldn't even be close to buying a donation letter from mouse. sweatdrop

I got the jacket but now I have to decide, pants or letter. crying

Go with pants, i'll somehow get the 4000 gold I need to buy mouses letter. I would start a charity thread but it would just get sent to the back.

Lol. Im selling my anti-terror stuff. If you want to check it out. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pt=1099004905&p=207257058#207257058  

Darkfist007
Crew

Jade Bagel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:17 pm
Anyone want a nifty pair of Night Vision Goggles? whee  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:22 pm
I have my Steel biker leather jacket on the market. Yeah I liked it but I'd rather have a pitchfork then a cow skin pixle jacket. Once someone buys it, the gold is all yours Mouse! xd  

Plumbarius

Oktapous

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:40 pm
All the new outfits look cool. I like the chinese dress, but the colors aren't really that great. Now if it was red...

*sigh* All the good stuff is really expensive though. That belted set looks wicked awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:05 pm
Remote Control
All the new outfits look cool. I like the chinese dress, but the colors aren't really that great. Now if it was red...

*sigh* All the good stuff is really expensive though. That belted set looks wicked awesome.

Definetly, but the price tag doesnt look as kool. sweatdrop  

Darkfist007
Crew

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:17 pm
*Sigh* No luck in the Exchange... Just someone who decided to flame me because he thought I was rude (Even after I apologized twice)... Don't ya just hate the internet sometimes... no emotion in posts... You can't tell if someone's being snotty and sarcastic, or just if they wrote something in a different way than they meant it to sound?

I give up. I pretty much can't be in the rest of Gaia... I like to hide out here... Don't much care for the rest of the "world" right now...

Too many people too quick to pounce. sad

*Sigh*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:23 pm
Someone even posted with the maid's outfit on (and other accessories that made it COMPLETELY overdone) and I got nothin' but offers of stuff I don't want... sad  

KrauseMouse
Captain

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:43 am
KrauseMouse
*Sigh* No luck in the Exchange... Just someone who decided to flame me because he thought I was rude (Even after I apologized twice)... Don't ya just hate the internet sometimes... no emotion in posts... You can't tell if someone's being snotty and sarcastic, or just if they wrote something in a different way than they meant it to sound?

I give up. I pretty much can't be in the rest of Gaia... I like to hide out here... Don't much care for the rest of the "world" right now...

*Sigh*

I know what you mean. I stick to here my other threads and E.D for some smart, sometimes, disscussion.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:45 am
KrauseMouse
Someone even posted with the maid's outfit on (and other accessories that made it COMPLETELY overdone) and I got nothin' but offers of stuff I don't want... sad

That sucks. sweatdrop  

Darkfist007
Crew

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:59 am
Darkfist007
KrauseMouse

*Sigh*

I know what you mean. I stick to here my other threads and E.D for some smart, sometimes, disscussion.

Yeah, I know how you both feel. Chatterbox is filled with bumps and g\f b\f chats, GD is filled with flamers that wait for newbies to yell at, and ED is filled with people who feel your opinion doesn't mean squat if you make one spelling error. Oh well, I just ignore people who flame.

Anyways, I have 7500 mouse! I would love to trade it to you for a pitchfork so you can get your maid outfit! xd These vials that are getting sold in the market place look dangerous, like it will do something bad to your avi. Oh well, its all fun and games.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:03 am
Rats_have_rights
Darkfist007
KrauseMouse

*Sigh*

Yeah, I know how you both feel. Chatterbox is filled with bumps and g\f b\f chats, GD is filled with flamers that wait for newbies to yell at, and ED is filled with people who feel your opinion doesn't mean squat if you make one spelling error. Oh well, I just ignore people who flame.

Anyways, I have 7500 mouse! I would love to trade it to you for a pitchfork so you can get your maid outfit! xd These vials that are getting sold in the market place look dangerous, like it will do something bad to your avi. Oh well, its all fun and games.

I have 4. So that means 4X the messed up I'll get from them. whee  

Darkfist007
Crew

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:05 am
Darkfist007
Rats_have_rights
Darkfist007
KrauseMouse

*Sigh*

hehe, im thinking of making a mule to try the vial, im scared it will do something bad. oh well, dark mind if I add you to my friend list?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:10 am
Rats_have_rights
Darkfist007
Rats_have_rights
Darkfist007
KrauseMouse

*Sigh*

hehe, im thinking of making a mule to try the vial, im scared it will do something bad. oh well, dark mind if I add you to my friend list?

No prob. I think its going to be pets or something else for halloween, thats when they open. I g2g to school, peace.  

Darkfist007
Crew

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:12 am
Huzzah!!! I have a Pitchfork and Mouse has a maid outfit. We both win!!! Thank you so much Mouse!!! xd  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games