Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:18 pm
Nana's stomach churned. Well she was hungry...But that wasn't why she asked.
"Okay..That sounds alright..." She said, flumbling with her ring.

[[[Rofl. I forgot.]]]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:24 pm
[[Errrrr. Dx I have no idea what to post.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:25 pm
[[[I dunno cause I've seen her online like, 3 times today and she won't post anything...
=______=;;;]]]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:27 pm
[[ Hmmm. : I think I need a day or two to think. XD Sorry, maybe not that...]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:31 pm
[[Sry I didn't post yesterday.. my computer shut off... and wouldn't turn back on... D: ]]

Kiyoshi smiled against Aoi's lips.
Am I really ready for this kind of a relationship with her? This seems to soon..
After a few minutes, Kiyoshi pulled away.
"Aoi.. how much, really, do you like me?" He asked, "I'm just curious."
He was unsure if she was only doing this because Tatsuya wasn't returning the same kind of love she was giving.
-----
[[Erh... time skip to after dinner with Amaya and Aki?]]

[[Oh yah.. and something to do with Erika and Hiroshi.. we needz Idear for them...]]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:30 pm
[[ xD most indefinitely. Go a head with the time skip.]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:44 pm
[[Okay. :B]]

Kazou was back in his office- den as he was earlier. At the time he was reading a report from work. He'd given the night off to Akihiro.
Amaya was in her room, going through all the neew clothes that had been bought for her. She wondered what Aki was doing.
I wonder If Kazou died... I'd get his house.. and what would happen to Aki? I'd own him, wouldn't I? I would... and then we could be together.. Her mind was creating ridiculous fantasies that she was sure wouldn't be likely.
-----
[[I don't even remember where Erika and Hiroshi were.... LAWL. xd
I think... He was sitting on his bed... and Erika was in the closet changing... OMG they haven't done anything in this day... just start off where we were like it's today.. so.. Erika's in the closet and had finished changing.]]

Hiroshi put down his book and laid back. It'd been a long, but satisfiying day.
He'd won the case in court, and Erika was seeming to be more comfortable around him.
Closing his eyes, he waited for her to come out.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:15 am
[[Rofl! XD ]]

Akihiro had been writing in his free time. He didn't specificly know if he'd turn it into a book or anything, they were just thoughts and his own philosophies of life. There was no real main character, it was a group of short stories that he had been writing throughout the course of the past year. It was about January now, so the years had just shifted. His face held zero emotion as his pen wiggled around on the paper.
_______

Erika emerged out of the walk-in closet, adorned in pink satin nightgown and fuzzy slippers. She inspected the articles of clothing with her eyes, and gave a satisfactory smile. She straightened her spine and looked to her left, a little surprised to see Hiroshi on the bed. Whose room exactly was this...? She asked herself, unsure. Regardless, she walked up to him with a smile and asked his opinion. "How does it look?"

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:25 pm
Aoi sighed.
"Well, I've never liked anyone else before. I just got put in school, and other than that I've never been around any other kids my age..." She said, thinking.
"But I'm sure it's a lot. If wanting to be with you for a while is a lot..." She smiled at him.

Tatsuya ran his hands through his hair. He felt the couch jostle.
"You knew huh..." He asked.
"Yes. Although they haven't been like this for long. It will fall soon." Akuro said plainly. Tatsuya nodded.
"I presumed that much." He sighed.
"Uh huh. She'll be back to you soon enough." He said, reassuring Tatsuya.
Tatsuya smiled weakly at him.
"You know you can stay here, as long as you like. Your not that bad you know..." He offered. Akuro smiled back.
"I've been told that." He said, then got up.
"I demand food." He said, suddenly tired.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:05 pm
Hiroshi grinned as Erika walked out of the closet, dressed in a pink satin night gown. It cut off at about her knee.
"It looks..nice." Hiroshi said, smiling.
His cheeks flushed a light pink. She really was quite beautiful. He'd never been around a girl like this.

[[Sorry.. brain dead.]]
-----

Kiyoshi bit his lip and nodded.
"Hmm... alright. I was just wondering. Are you tired?" He asked her.
Moving, he sat next to her.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:19 pm
[[Lul, it's okay. :3 ]]

Erika smiled. Her eyes looked down at the book he was reading. Since she had been put in the storage, books weren't really availible to her, and she had nearly forgotten all about reading them for entertainment. She bent down and sat on her knees, peering rather childishly at the book. "What're you reading?" She asked, her voice exploding with curiousity.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:03 am
Aoi smiled.
"No not really..." Aoi said, actually pretty tired. Suddenly a yawn decieved her. She giggled.
"Well I guess a little..." She said, covering her mouth. Suddenly a small hiccup popped from her mouth.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:13 pm
[[ What am I supposed to post? I'm out of ideas.. gonk ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:39 pm
[[D: Come in and say you're hungry?]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:27 pm
Hiroshi picked up the book. It was an American novel called Gone With the Wind. He thought it was okay, but wasn't really into it yet.
"It's called gone with the wind.. it's kind of boring right now..." Hiroshi admitted. He ser the book back down.
"Are you tired? It's been a long day... mostly alone. I, again am sorry about you having to be alone." He said, caressing her fair-skinned face. He kissed her cheek, then pulled his hand back, smiling.

[[Ori..I'll post for you in a little bit.. I've gotta go eat right now.]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games