Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Weapon Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:35 pm
"Do you mean Katon: Ichi?" Dev creates a flame at the tip of his finger and makes it go away. "It's not that special. Only used for light and not even strong enough to use in combat.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:10 pm
Rae had left the tunnel, long before the wall fell to reveal the secret passage. He was next to his mom and dad again, making senbons and talking to his parents. "I need some training with my technique. Dad, can you help me?" His dad frowned and sighed. He replied "I don't know. We will see. I know you need it so I will think about it." Rae smiled "Thank you." He smiled and hugged his dad and his mom.
{{Can I have a NP-RPC teach me a few things?}}

Sinfextion

Partying Prophet

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:16 pm
(((sorry no)))

Phi exits the tunnel.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:38 pm
(hi im back)

Rag follows phi "Is that kanton: ichi thing hard dev? It looks like fun"  

Requiem of Remorse

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:48 pm
((Are students allowed to teach other students?))

"Uh, it's not that hard but I don't know if I can teach it to you." Dev eyes opened really big and he made a huge grin on his face and said, "Yes. It is fun!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:52 pm
"it is pretty easy i guess .. i it is easy" byakuga looks around in boredem ""that tunnel is the only sagfe plaace for us all"byakuga said  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:55 pm
((ugh dang typing errors))
byakuga is looks at the tunnel and then looks at dev "wanna go back ... the war might start tonight i think" ..." i wanna see them and ill protect you if any come at us"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:10 pm
"Yes, I wanna come. I love to face danger." Dev follows Byakuga. "I'm at your service."  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:16 pm
"ok "walks into the tunnel and snaps and fire appears and byakuga walks with his hand still "be prepare and there a big army"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:16 pm
"can i go too?" rag said "...im tired of sitting in this basment...and im sure we will be ok if u are with us"  

Requiem of Remorse

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:18 pm
"sure ... i dont mind" byakuga said and walks down and all these dogs appear with byakuga's very own dog raka infront of them .. there is about 10 of them "sweet glad to see you show'd"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:19 pm
Rag stares at the dogs "...nindogs?" he said following byakuga  

Requiem of Remorse

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:20 pm
"This is going to be fun." Dev follows him and gets ready to fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:21 pm
"yep there from every single village and the leader of them ... the one in the black is my dog .. born and raised raka as a puppy " the dogs follow from behind  

teddy_byakuga

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:22 pm
A small hopping/squsihing sound was heard through the tunnel, a tiny figure approache the group, and then hopped and landed on Dev's shoulder, it was a small toad summon.
"Hey there kids, Hokage said for me to come and see if you guys were alright."said the small toad.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games