Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:36 pm
"Oh, alright..." She sighed and stretched her arms out in front of her. "Thanks....."

"We'll go get the steak later then..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:34 pm
".. No problem." Mello waved slightly as he left the room and went back to sitting on the couch. He wasn't exactly planning on sleeping yet, he had other things on his mind.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:11 pm
Asako curled up like she usually did when she went to sleep and sighed a little happily.

"Asako, you know this may not last very long, right? I mean, the circumstances are very.... strange..."

"I know... That's why I should enjoy it while it lasts..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:53 pm
Mello kept busy shifting through several small stacks of paper he'd laid out on the small coffee table. Every so often he'd glance back at the room where Asako was sleeping.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:22 pm
"Hey Asako... when can I go get the steak..?" Risky asked, still very curious at its taste.

"Uhm... Wait until Mello is asleep. That would be the best time, I think...Well, I really am tired now. I'm going to sleep. I'll see you in the morning Risky..."

"Good night, Asako!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:49 pm
Mello woke up early. Nothing seemed to have happened during the night, thankfully. He glanced back at the door where Asako was resting, wondering if she might still be asleep. Stretching, he yawned. "I don't think we'll be able to find breakfast here." He muttered, scratching hit head in thought.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:03 am
Asako was curled into an unmoving ball under the blanket on the bed. The bed was more comfortable than it at first seemed and she was quite content to snuggle into the blanket to hold onto her sleeping state. However, she would not be granted that luxury.

Risky, because she didn't really need sleep was just floating around, exploring the area. She noticed Mello was awake and decided she needed breakfast food. She floated over to Asako and started bothering her. "Asako, wake up!"

"Mrph.... what, Risky?" she asked irritably, swatting at her.

"Food.... Let's go get some, okay?" She said innocently, tugging at her hair.

"......Fine..." Asako uncurled herself and sat up, scratching her head. At first she didn't recognize the room and then she realized it was Mello's bedroom. She turned bright red and fell back onto the bed, turned on her side and hugged the pillow to her. Realizing it was Mello's pillow, she blushed even more. "...I wonder if it smells like him..." she mumbled to herself.

"What!?! Asako! I heard that! Don't be weird just because you like him!" Risky reprimanded her.

Asako ignored her and held the pillow to her face, still blushing brightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:44 am
Hearing soft mumbling from the room, he stood to check on her. Mello knocked first, of course, and then carefully opened the door a little. "Asako..?" He muttered.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:27 am
"I bet Mello's hair is om-nom-licious...." Asako said in a sleepy voice with a giggle.

"Asako!!!" Risky practically squeaked. "Mello's right there!"

"EH!?" She looked over to the door when she saw Mello and turned bright bright red. He hadn't heard that comment.... did he?!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:08 am
Mello hesitated, not quite catching all that she said. "... Uh, good morning.." He opened the door a little more, remaining in the doorway. "Were you talking in your sleep?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:14 am
"Om-nom? I mean... Good morning! And uhm.... yes... let's go with that... sleep talking...." She was still blushing and clutching the pillow to her face to hide the blush.

Risky sighed in relief. It might have gotten very weird if Mello had heard what she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:18 am
"You must be tired." He replied, leaning on the door frame. "... om-nom?" Mello echoed, "Oh, do you want breakfast then? Or some caffeine might be better for you.."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:22 am
"Ah, yes... food is good...and caffeine is good too...." Asako nodded, taking the pillow away from her face with a sigh. She stretched a bit. "Yeah... Time to get up..."

"Yay! Food!!" Risky said happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:24 am
"Might as well go out somewhere. If you don't mind that.." He paused, "There probably isn't anything good here."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:27 am
She smiled. "Great! Now I can see more of Los Angeles!" She got up from the bed and looked down at her clothes, which she slept in. "....I guess the first thing I'm going to buy when I get paid is clothing...."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games