Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:19 pm
"I was never really alone. While my father was off leading the army, I was at home being trained by the generals and the butlers. I trained in sniping, since I couldn't see out of my left eye..."

-Yun lifts his headband to reveal the pure white eye, Even though he cries, no tears fall from that side of him.-

"...Mom was the only one who loved me the way she did. Her smile, the way she hugged and held me..."

-Yun lies his crossbow and his straight blade next to the gravestone, the two weapons that his mother made for him, and his father left for him after his passing three weeks ago. He then started to chuckle a bit, still sad-

"You know...the way you smiled at me back at the mansion...it felt the same way as my mother's did..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:22 pm
Hikari looked at him with her head tilted a bit."Uhhh should i take that as a compliment or are you calling me old...."She laughed.Even though her jokes were horrible they always seemed to lighten the mood.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:34 pm
Melody arrived at the grave yard. She whispeared "Hikari...hikari where are you?" She zoned out and the grave yard reminded her of that in the mist and her parents. She shook her head and ran she bumped into hikari and fell back ward rubbing her head. She stood up and trembeled she was scared of this place "I finaly found you hikari..." she looked at yun and asked "Yun are you ok..." she asked in a scared tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:37 pm
"He need's a minute."She helped her up."Let's get out of here it's giving me the heebygeebies."She laughed.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:43 pm
"Y-Yea...lets go I don't like it here" she stated instintly grabing hikaris arm and clinging to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:44 pm
They walked out together.((Next post forest c smile )  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:22 pm
Hikari walked into the graveyard to find Yun."Hey."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:36 pm
-Yun is still sitting there, looking at a picture of his mom, holding him when he was a baby. He wiped away the tears when Hikari came back-

"oh, hey hikari."

User Image

(if the pic isnt working, use this http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n243/XHikaruXKaoruX/HoldingyouImsmilingtoo.jpg )  

Cain the Blade

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:38 pm
"Oh my goodness you'll never believe what I saw!!A pair of cow SLIPPERS!!I just HAD to have them.And they said I have a shopping addiction!!I beg to differ!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:39 pm
"What a lovely picture!"She looked at it.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:45 pm
-Yun started to blush a bit as he handed her the picture. Its a picture of him when he was barely 5 months old and his mom. He picks up his sword and puts it around his back, aswell as his crossbow-

"Y-yea..thats my mom and...me redface "  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:47 pm
She handed it back."Your just adorkable!!"Hikari smiled."Hey, cheer up.Your still here ya know, so live life to the fullest.Never regret."She smiled.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:54 pm
-hearing that, Yun, still blushing, turns around and hugs Hikari, holding her close against him-

"Thank you...Hikari"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:57 pm
She wasn't really expecting it.Hikari's face was now pink."Y-yun??"She stood still.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:15 pm
"oh!"

-he suddenly lets go, turning back around to hide his red face-

"S-sorry..."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers