Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:10 pm
((ok you know how like on the internet theres the nav bar on top....MINE DISAPEARED!!!!!!!!!!!!! what do i do my mom will killm me!))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:23 pm
(( press alt and enter at the same time))  

ElectricCandii

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:35 am
((acctually i just pressed Tools then un chacked full screan. So yea im fine now.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:47 pm
Azar watched the paper go into the trash can. "Nice." He commented as he pulled out some paper and a pencil.

Voila sat down in Mrs. Metara's class. She wasn't looking forwards to math. It was one of her least favorite classes.

Metara's eyes glinted dangerously as she glanced at Voila and then at Emerald. She had learned quite a lot from the websites she had browsed earlier including news reports from Jump City and a few other secret files. It was interesting to learn about the powers that they held.  

dragonelf213

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:53 pm
Min was surew o tsti next to viola in case she needed help. she listend intently even thought she really didnt know what the tearcher, Mrs. Metara, was it, was ssaying.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:00 pm
Maya opened her binder and grabbed a paper for notes and a pencil. The paper turned out to be just another full page of doodles.
Emerald sat in class and did a fake smile up toward Mrs. Metara. "How are you today?" She said as the words were like poisen.  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:59 am
Wesley finally got up and strode other to the door closing it firmly. 'Ok hipcats listen up. Lets do the register so I can make sure your all alive and not magically lost' Wesely commented grabbing the register. He called through through the names hurridly noting names to faces. Of couse he knew Toby and Azar but they'd be insutrcted not to communciate hence his disguise. 'Ok just call me Wes. The name Mr Stone sounds like a hitman.' he began losening his tie slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:49 pm
Azar was sure that Wesley or Wes as he instructed they call him was going to be better than the other teachers. Still, he was a teacher, which left him open to any pranks that Azar thought up. Random ideas flitted through his mind as he waved in his hand in slight greeting, "Hello Wes." It was best to be polite for now. Who needs to be polite when you have power? Just kill him... And you won't have to worry about being polite. Azar groaned slightly, wishing that the demonic voice would just leave.

Voila leaned back in her seat as Metara began to speak. She took out a pencil and began playing with it.

"I'm good." She said, not wanting to betray anything. Metara finished writing the equations on the board. "Okay, class. Just do these equations. If you need help, raise your hand."  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:47 am
'Ok let's set some ground rules. You got candy I want a ten percent share. If you have beer,smokes or drugs I want a one hundred percent share. So rember the basic school rules alongisde that and it'll be fine' Wes coutinued handing out paper. 'Ok let the learnig begin' he announced after handing out all the paper.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:11 am
Maya got the piece of paper from Wes. She looked over at Azar and wispered toward him. "Hey are you ok?"'

Emerald finished the equations fast and placed her pencil down and leaned backed in her chair. She waited for the rest of the class.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:54 am
Azar took the paper from Wes. Yes, it would seem things would be okay in this class not including any annoying voices in his head. "I'm fine," he whispered back to her, followed with a weak smile. You sure you're okay? Voices in your head is a sign of being crazy. The voice in his head trailed off into laughter. Azar shook his head slightly. He needed to concentrate in class.

Voila sighed and lowered her pencil to the equations. She did them all, not really caring to double-check her answers. Once done, she leaned back in her chair.

Metara sighed inwardly. The class had finished sooner than she had expected. "Well, now that you're all done, I'll just take them." Metara walked around the classroom, taking the papers from each student.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:58 am
Maya sighed "Ok..." She knew something was bothering him. But some things cant be told. She understood that. She looked up at the clock and sighed.

Emerald put her head on her desk. She started to doodle on her paper not caring what the teacher had to say.  

ElectricCandii

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:16 pm
Maddie Burst into Mr. Stones room. "sorry im late....got lost in the halls." crap she thought i was suppose to be suttle.

Min sort of new what Mrs. Metara was saying but not quite. She got out her translator book and flipped throug it wildly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:38 pm
Azar sighed. He didn't like lying to Maya, but he'd rather not tell her about the demonic voice. Maybe she would think he was a freak or tell the others. Voices in your head weren't a good sign. His eyes darted back to the teacher though once in a while, he'd glance at Maya, wondering if she knew that something was wrong with him. He looked over at Maddie when she entered the room.

Metara almost scowled at Emerald though she quickly contained it. "Now let's learn or review the pythagorean theorem."

Voila sighed. She didn't care for this theorem, whatever it was. However, she needed to take notes otherwise her parents would send her off to some other school. Most likely a military school. Voila didn't want to go there at all.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:55 pm
Maya leaned over and wispered into Azar's ear. "Whatever it is I will understand....just incase you need to talk to someone about it."

Emerald noticed the glare coming from the teacher. She got out some paper for notes slowly.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games