Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:29 pm

(What, you meant he Snow dorms, thats stupid, I never read anything about the Arc, i thought we were just going to let people Role-play. We need a much more peacful Arc)

Oroami faded into a water replacement the rasengan went over him, the water soaked through the sand and fell next to the Ban double, Oroami re-formed and smirked quickly using Lightning kick,. Oroami pronounced loudly "Rider kick!" He did a roundhouse kick for the ban clones face, the lightning followed around the sand and covered the barrier.

Kaji turned toward the Oroami double, he once again turned into a meteor and shot towards the double, an earthquake of fire followed him. The Earth quake rose into a wave of fire and earth.

(Ryyk go ahead and try to get rid of the other clones.)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:31 pm

He nods and the hatch opened up with a blade come out and he steps onto it, standing to his full height. He holds onto his hat and looks down.

Better view eh?

Shruikan Tenshi

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:32 pm

((I have to go soon, be on in an hour or two when I get off.))

"Much. Is your puppet satisfactory?"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:33 pm

Kkenru laughed, through the cloud, and as it cleared he was gone, standing atop the wall, making a dragon sign and he shouted "Hiraishin no Jutsu", thousands of nails shooting out of the ground at the army of clones, the nails making various impacts, but moving to quick to trace.

Ryikk Nara

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:35 pm

Katsu started to compress his chakra"Tetsuya secret technique:metal chakra"a blue solid blade came into his hand and he went to a defencive position.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:39 pm

The demon sighed. This would probably take almost all of his demonic chakra. He activated his Hyoton Lv2 and began creating ice mirrors around the rest of the clones as well as making some water clones of his own all the clones went in the mirrors and started throwing kunais. They weren't even trying to avoid any ninjas who got in. And should any enemy get close to leaving a clone would come out and slash at it.

crimsonnobody

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:39 pm

Some Doubles puffed away as the needles him them. Ban Double was hit and set spining and landed on his feet and charged for Oroami. As two doubles throw kunais at Oroami

Oroami's Double looked the meteor and jumped up useing the rasengan thrusting it towards Kaji.

clones: 35
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:40 pm

((whose the enemy?))

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Shruikan Tenshi

((, I'll try to be on by then))

Yes. I thank you for it. It exceeded my expectations. I look forward to using it in combat

He said grinning through what visible space was available through his hat.

((Doubles of ninjas))

Death_God_Sakura

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:43 pm

Katsu charged the enemy(this gets confusing) with his solid chakra blade in one hand and started setting up a new jutsu.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:43 pm

(mito, Oroami only knows Mizu Rasengan, not rasengan, and even if you used mizu rasengan you's still be hit by the wave of fire and earth sweatdrop )

Havok-Trance

Ryikk Nara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:47 pm

"Well well well" it seems as if yo aren't the real challenges here, but as master says, so shall i do" Kkenru flew forward, his byakugan revealing itself, and he started launching furry's of blows at all the enemies around him
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:49 pm

Katsu started swiping at clones(thats who im supposed to hit, right?)and a blue ball with a slight flame formed on his hand and he slammed it down to the ground"geminus sepulchrum"

(5 times heavier)

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games