Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:31 pm

"I really hate myself," Kiae whispered, closing her eyes. "Everyone seems to know what to do, and I don't. I can't bring myself to do it. I'm scared," she admitted quietly. "What if she hates me for leaving her?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:17 pm

(Posting as Ethin from my PSP. Pain in the scream is what it is so bear with me if there are mistakes.)

Edited: "Don't say that," Ethin said soothingly, shaking his head sadly. "You may just come around yet if you convince yourself that seeing your daughter smile is worth it." Ethin couldn't imagine not seeing his child if he had one. Not that he ever thought he'd have kids because being a Warder to an Aes Sedai is a lifetime duty. But he couldn't help but think about what his life would be like if he had settled down somewhere with a wife and children instead of coming in to his line of work.

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:22 pm

((Bored... had to do something...))
Cobain brought his head up. He grunted as the third person to walk by asked him if he was alright. Shaking his head, he stood and decided that he was sick of their questions.
He went into Kiae's room where he could sit in solitude. "I've got to apologize, I do." Cobain thought glumly, taking a seat on the bed. "I'll just wait here for her." He murmured.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:57 am

Kiae shrugged glumly, and got to her feet. "I think I've beaten this subject into the ground well enough," she said. "Thank you for listening to me, Ethin. I need to get some rest. Tomorrow I'm going to see what else I can dig up around here."
Smiling at him, she adjusted her skirts and made her way up to her room, and blinked when she saw Cobain on the bed. "I thought you'd be gone somewhere by now," she said.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:08 am

Staring after he, Ethin resettled himself with a sigh and asked a serving woman for a bowl of milk and food for his kitten.
After Doon's empty stomach was seen to, Ethin decided it was past time for him to stop his sulking and address his situation with Esole.
While walking down the hallway near the stairs, he passed Kiae's room and quickened his step at the sight of Kiae talking to Cobain. He stopped in front of Esole's room, which was right next to Kiae's, and stroked the kitten to soothe his uneasy nerves about what he was about to do. Slowly, he opened the door to find Melthin sitting next to Esole's bed with her fast asleep.
With a sigh, he settled himself at the seat Esole had taken to by the window when watching Kiae deal with the Black Ajah Aes Sedai. A yawn escaped him before he could suppress it. Ethin stretched his legs up on the windowsill with one boot atop the other and the cat fast asleep in his lap.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:48 am

Melthin noticed Ethin's entrance to the room and gave him a small grin as he stood near the door. It seems i will not have her to myself tonight either. Oh well, In due time I suppose. His smile faded as his eyes turned to her and back at the door he was closing, setting wards against entry into the room over it. That should do for tonight. That way that Yellow will not be able to bother Esole's blissful slumber. Nor shall anyone else for that matter. He held his book tightly to his chest as his eyes were almost hawk like, taking the room over quickly and noting any changes. Tonight he would protect her no matter what idle thought he had for an experiment.

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:49 am

Rolling over in her bedsheets, Esole tumbled off the bed and hit the floor with a loud thump.
"Mother's milk in a cup!" Esole muttered, astonished at using a curse so vulgar. Angrily, she rolled over on the floor and tried to free herself of the sheets that were tangled about her. Finally freeing herself of the sheets, Esole got to her feet, grumbling as she smoothed her nightgown.
Looking around for the first time, she realized Melthin and Ethin were in the room. "You two saw nothing," she said angrily, splitting an admonitory glance between the two of them, as she gathered her robe from the peg on the wall and bundling it around herself.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:59 am

Melthin did his best not to laugh as the thought of putting sides on the bed came to mind. He simply smiled to her and intoned "Of course Aes Sedai." Once she was in the bed again, he slid in behind her and held her with a smile "I think this will remedy further falls on your part." The end of the sentence was a little sly but not too far to where he was implying things out of nothing.

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:02 am

"I think I'm a tad hungry, Melthin. I hope it's not too much to ask if you could have a serving woman bring up some stew and punch?" she asked with a small smile, hoping she'd have a chance to play with the kitten while he was gone.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:12 am

Melthin nodded and rose, covering Esole snugly in the covers. "As you wish Aes Sedai." He turned on the ball of his heel and moved silently out of the room, pondering if she had sent him out because she didn’t want him to be there. He was a tad hurt. She would never throw me out. No, she is just hungry that is all. Perhaps I shall have them bring up some cheese and some bread as well. He quickly swept away the thoughts and the hurt, recomposing himself in front of the others in the common room. As he neared one of the serving women, he gave her an honest smile "We will need a bowl of stew and some punch in my room if you please."

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:17 am

Slowly, she swung her legs over the bed and stared pointedly at Ethin. "Can I see him?" she asked hesitantly though she wasn't sure why she was. She could have simply picked the kitten up with the One Power and he wouldn't have been able to do anything about it.
He turned in the chair, balancing it on the back two legs of it and plopped Doon on the bed. With a sigh, Esole stroked the kitten and wondered what she'd say to Ethin.
"Perhaps we can forget what happened until we are on the road again and can talk in private," she suggested quietly. To her suprise, he nodded without looking at her. Esole suppressed the urge to sigh and returned her attentions to the kitten, wondering when the food would be coming.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:31 am

After a few moments, Melthin was walking up to the room again. However because of the women seeming to be busy with something he didn’t quite catch, he walked up with the food himself. The tray held two empty bowls with spoons each, two cups and a pitcher of punch. He nodded to himself as he moved the smaller bowl of minced fish more onto the tray, thinking that he had gotten everything she had asked for as well as something for the cat he had seen in Ethin's lap. As he got to the door, he knocked lightly on the door with a small thread of air. "Would someone be so kind as to open the door? The ward I erected only allows people to enter once the door has been opened."

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:32 pm

Esole muttered under her breath quietly. The man had set a ward without even so much as telling her! Sighing, she got up and decided to let her temper go. He had done it to protect her and she knew it.
Opening the door, Esole motioned for him to put the tray on the small table in the center of the room. She pushed the cot so that it was pressed against the bed and moved the chairs so that there was more room and took a seat.
"Thank you," she murmured as she put the kitten on the table next to the bowl Melthin had gotten for Doon.
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games