Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:51 pm
Starfire new something was up with Sparrow Girl. she was lieing and she would never lie to her nor Robin. Something seemed to be wrong. Then again they haven't seen Sparrow Girl so lots could change in her, like keeping things from them.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Castor looked around out the window and said to the cat boy, "Tonight we rest. Tomarrow we'll search for my sister." As he looked out the window he looked to the moon and wondered about his sister. He wondered what she would look like now.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:34 am
Robin looked up at Starfire hoping this was chance she'd be able to shed some light on the situation and begin the reapirs of thier damaged and cracked relationship. 'Starfire what happened ?, when and how did she come back ?' he enquired catuiously unless it was to early to begin repairs between them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:56 am
Tim began to complex experiment to determine the parentla orgin of thier prisoner. The procedure would be complicated to most, but Tim it was second nature, it wouldn't be arrogant to say he could do it blindfolded with the various times he'd been forced to do it during training, yet he had a feeling he could but didn't dare due to the seriousness of the situation and decided to be efficent as possilbe for the group.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:41 pm
((Sorry I've been gone for so long. I've had a lot of schoolwork and basketball practice just started. I've been really busy, leaving me no time to get online. But I'll be on more now.))

Beast Boy leaned back, sleepy eyes drooping down. The excitement, if you could call it that, and all the fighting had certainly worn him down. Now all he wanted to do was curl up somewhere and sleep. Quickly, he turned himself into a dog. Sleeping in an animal form usually caused him to wake up sore, but being an animal also meant being able to sleep almost anywhere. He curled up in a corner and fell asleep rather quickly.

Reaper nodded his head. "Very well." He drove his scythe down into each corpse, so that they each joined the ranks of the undead. A smile covered his face under the skull illusion. This army was going to grow rather quickly if these guards continued to die like this.

Zane sighed. "Fine. We'll search tomorrow." This would be an easy task. Finding someone's sister for food. Definitely worth it. He resumed his cat form and laid down under the window. "Well, good night... Or more like good day." Zane said with a chuckle, flicking his tail at the rising sun.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:37 pm
Starfire looked to Robin and heard what he asked her. She replied, "She came back I'm guessing after you left. But how she came back was when Calpsyo and her were both fighting outside and Sparrow Girl was loosing and injured. And so Beast Boy and I helped her and we didn't know who she was at first, since well she looked different." "We were also suprised it was her and the story she told us. That she was punsihed for something and that's why she looks and acts like this now. She has to prove herself and earn her old name and some of her powers back. And so she told us that she's cursed and punsihed for something she doesn't know why she's been punished or cursed," Starfire explained nicely.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:36 pm
"I shall give that child three or two days for her to talk to me. If not that curse on her shall become more worst," said Lynx. She sat in a tree and held her scepter out in front of her. "Yes, two or three days," she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:09 pm
Sparrow Girl awoke in shock. Her head was up and so were her wolven ears. Since well she's in her wolf form. "Oh, man not that dream again. And I have a bad feeling about something," she said to herself quietly. "Great now I can't fall asleep," she said to herself quietly again.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:42 pm
Castor then fell asleep in his wolf form. He curled up in his wolf form and dreamt about something. In his dream, he saw a figure of a girl and thinking if it's his sister. the sister he never met but the figure was black, like dark magic shadows, long hair, and wings. The left wing was a sparrow's wing and the right wing was a angel wing. The figure even showed the girls eye's. Her right eye was a wolf eye adn ehr left eye was a sparrow eye. she even looked half blind.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:03 am
'I see, it seems she's hiding alot from us, but Gotham is now place for her. Or any off you.' Robin continued trailing off. The anger at his seflish actions of leaving Gotham in danger while he spent time in Jump city taking it easy while danger lurked in every shadow out here. He was tired of being held back in Jump city struggling with the anchors oif his frineds lives hanging over him preventing him from being more, he was slowly approaching the point were he was beginning the resent the commitment his friends and family posed on the fragile balance of crime and justice in this world.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:28 am
Tim sat down waiting for the results to assessed and a conclusion to be displayed on the computer and pritned out on paper incase the results were to shocking and needed to be seen in a more relasitic and clear form. He lay back on the chair montioring the Batwave transmissions to see if any else had come up during his fleeting absence. Nothing the police couldn't handle but thier was a significnant increase in crime. He acessed the internet deciding it would be worth scanning the news for any intiruign events.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:50 am
Beast Boy curled up tighter. His dreams were full of nonsense, a nice break from the darkness reality had taken on since Tim had called upon them. When he awoke, he knew that they would have a serious conversation with Robin about this. Robin would want them to go home, but they would stay. They had to. Snores emitted from the sleeping bundle of fur.

Zane slept well. He was used to sleeping in his cat form as he usually did. A sleeping cat in the alleys attracted much less attention than a sleeping cat-boy. His dreams were full of the usual cat fantasies, the only downside to sleeping as a cat. Sometimes Zane just wanted to sleep as a human, so he could have regular dreams instead of the cat dreams of mice, milk, and hunting.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:13 pm
Sparrow Girl overheard her father and mother talking. She was glad that they cared for her, she appreshated it but. . . So she stood up on all fours and walked to them. "What place in this entire world is safe father," said Sparrow Girl. "Nowhere is safe. Even in Jump City, its not that safe. Isn't this why you guys are heros. You protect no matter what. No matter what the danger is. But of course there's a cost a price. When you to gain something, you must also give. Like life is given and than it must be taken. With everything, comes with a price," she said in a most sorrow and soft tone. With a little mix of anger. "But of course what do I know about such things. Huh, I need to get out of here," she said and then walked away and started walking around in the dark deeps of the cave.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:05 am
Jason sighed deeply getting suited up he decided it now the time to go down to the cells and see how his prisoner was doing, he seemed very loud and annoying like the others they'd picked up tonight. This had to be a fleeting visit in the sense he was only back to take more glory of which he didn't deserve then swoop away into the sun set again leaving everyone in the shadows.

'Sparrow girl wait' Robin said sternly he knew it was wrong of her to patroiuse her but if she wanted to coutninue being on the Titans she had to be honest with the group if she didn't want the foundations of her relationships with the group to collaspe and crumble permantely. While also this was the Batcave he couldn't have her wondering around, this was a place of secery and shelter for time to re-coperate and re-stragetise not for them to wonder around.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:41 am
Shade glanced out of a grubby porthole seing the slivering weak purple light creep along the shore line. He glanced at grimy clock and he depcited the hand movements. Time had creeped on quickly tonight, already it was it was approaching half past three in the morrnning. He would soon have to suspend his operations for the night his potent enemy the sun was slowly apporaching. 'My boy we'll heading back to my home for the day soon after one more quick stop' he muttured shaking his blades to remove the excess bloods caked over his blades.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games