Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:02 pm
only one element  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:27 pm
Username: kira the new shinigami
Rp name:crow uchiha
Elements?: wind
Bloodline/Clan?:none
Have you read the Starter Forum? yea
Demon?: none
Activity: (how often you are online) every day unless something happens then i will post saying something
Why do you want to join the leaf?
i've always thought that the leaf village is one of the greatest nations and it is one of my faviortes so i would like to try to protect it

How can you better the leaf village?
i can start doing missions giving the leaf village agood name and i can defend it if we are attacked
Give an Rp example:
today was my first day on a mission by myself. It was an infiltration mission and i didnt have many skills and i didn't have much information about it.
I was about 3 quarters of the way to the infiltration point when i was attacked by a ninja "what the hell where did you come form." i said to the ninja that attacked me "i know all about that mission of yours and i am here to kill you" i fought back with some minor ninjutsu i learned.
He was stronger and better then me and back me up into a corner. "now it's time to die" he started to beat the crap out of me. my face was bleeding from my nose, lips and my right eye. i thought i was about to die i can't die like this... i have to prove myself ... i have to DEFEAT HIM!!!
I opened my eyes and they were different there was something different. "i can see my own chakra" i finally unlocked my sharingan. i kicked him of me and started to fight back. i was still not as strongs as him but i know had a copying ability on my side. he started to use his jutsu. i quickly copyed them and threw them back at him twice as hard. i defeated him and went on with my mission.
the rest of the mission went of perfectly and i returned home successfully.  

kira the new shinigami

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:02 pm
Rp samples are done in third person; Today was Crows first day on a mission by himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:38 pm
so do you want me to fix it  

kira the new shinigami

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:41 pm
Yes please  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:07 pm
Username: Lance Zorochi X
Rp name: Lance Zorochi
Elements?: Fuuton
Bloodline/Clan?: NA
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Demon?: NA
Activity: I'm very active. I get on AT LEAST once per day.
Why do you want to join the leaf? They are the coolest village out there. Plus, in every other RP Guild I usually choose sand or cloud.

How can you better the leaf village? I'm an Awesome Role Player and my RPC is a highly trained assassin.

Give an Rp example:

(( Not my RPC ))
Leon stared at his opponent as his eyes began to change to a light red with 3 comas in each eye. He could see much clearer now. The enemy dashed at Leon and attempted a round house kick, but Leon easily dodged, grabbing the enemies leg as he did so. He then threw his leg into the air, causing him to trip and land head first. Suddenly, about 50 clones appeared around Leon and all began attacking at once. Leon dodged one kick aimed for his head and then jumped off the ground, performing a split in the air, causing two clones that jumped at him to get kicked in the face. Two clones below that ran for him before he jumped ran into each other and poofed away. Leon the landed and whipped out his sword. He got a smile on his face. He began rapid slashing and performing twirls and spins, killing tons of clones. One clone kicked at his head from behind, but Leon moved his head to the side and swung his sword straight backwards, stabbing the clone. Suddenly, a brigade of clones came towering from underneath, throwing Leon about 2 feet to the left. Leon ran at the clones with intense speed and appeared on the other side of the tower of clones. Suddenly, the tower poofed away in one slash, leaving the real enemy dazed on the ground. The last thing this guy would see is Leon walking over to him with a serious face, and then Leon's foot crashing down onto his face.  

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:05 pm
only one element  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:20 pm
Edited  

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:18 pm
alright, post a profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:09 pm
Only one element  

iChakramaster

Sangria_Serenade

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:43 pm
Username: Reicheru-chan14
Rp name:Reicheru (Rei)Mashi
Elements?: wind
Bloodline/Clan?:none
Have you read the Starter Forum? yup yup
Demon?: nope
Activity: I'm online alot. If i'm gonna be gone i will pm or post it!
Why do you want to join the leaf?
I want to join the leaf village because i like its culture and history of the village. Also i think it's a village worth fighting for.

How can you better the leaf village?
To help better the leaf village i can train and do missions every day so one day i can help protect the leaf village.

Give an Rp example:
Reicheru skipped down the academy hallway while scanning the room numbers. Her blonde hair covered her eyes while she frowned" Uh, I got to find the room, or I'm gonna be late!" Her hands quickly slammed the room door open only to find that no one was there. " H-hello?"She called in the room while tring to catch her breath. She looked up at the clock in shock. " I'm an hour early, What!!" she crossed her arms and pouted. She sat down in one of the rows and began to day dream. " I don't know about this, I-it's so gruesum to kill others." she mumbled to her self. Her face seemed to be in deep concentration mixed with nervousness. She smirked and stood up " I Reicheru Mashi vowl to protect the leaf village and all my friends in it... Well i have to get some friends first...hehe." she laughed and looked towards the door. Standing till her legs felt numb.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:42 pm
Username: Kagetsukiko
Rp name: Kageko
Elements?: None
Bloodline/Clan?: Nai
Demon?: None
Activity: (how often you are online) I try to be on as much as I can. Even though I'm not allowed on the weekdays, I'll still try and sneak on.
Why do you want to join the leaf? I like the trees and errr... stuff? Actually, yeah, the biggest stuff will have to be the trees. I like how it looks like a forest, lots of places to jump around xp .

How can you better the leaf village? I don't really know.... I'll try my best at rping and making something interesting happen, but that's about it I guess sweatdrop .

Give an Rp example:
Kageko yawned, snuggling down in her covers one last time before forcing herself to slip out of bed. After cleaning up, changing clothes, and eating breakfast, she came back out, ready for another day of training.

she thought with a smile while stretching, and with that started off at a jog that soon brought her to the training grounds. As she looked around, she was glad to see that she was the first one there. After warming up, Kageko concentrated her chakra into her feet and focused on a tree. Yesterday, her sensei had introduced them to the tree-walking technique. After feeling that she had prepared enough, Kageko ran towards the tree, managing to place one foot on it, then another, and another, and another until her feet couldn't grip onto the tree anymore. Finding that she couldn't step onto anything, Kageko let herself fall after slashing the tree with a kunai where she stopped. Landing on her feet, Kageko looked up and smiled, pleased to see that she had improved since yesterday.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:55 pm
Username:FireCat of Hell2000
Rp name: Kat
Elements?: Fire, Wind
Bloodline/Clan?: Last member of the Killer Cat Clan
Demon?: The White tiger of fire
Activity: Everyday around 3pm
Why do you want to join the leaf? because the leaf seems like a strong and secure village and i would be honored to be part of a village . where there are so many strong famous ninja. I hope to become just as strong as them smile

How can you better the leaf village? by doing my very best and being a good role model for the next genearation of ninja

Give an Rp example: It was a warm and sunny day. The breeze was gently blowing from the south.

"What a totally nice day to take a walk around the leaf village" *i say smiling warmly up at the sun as i brushed some of my long orange hair around my ear. Then i looked forward again and started running in the direction of a near by trainning field.

"Since its such a nice day...i could'nt possiably pass up the chance to get some training in" * I said as i got to the training field. It was a open meadow surrounded by a circle of trees . In the middle of the field where some cicurlar targets*

"ok , lets do this" *i say in a confident voice accompained by a confindent smirk as i reach my hands to my sides and take out some kunai. 4 kunai in each hand , one between each finger. I throw all the kunai in my right hand first . 2 hit one target ,1 missed a target compelety and the last one got stuck in a tree.

"mmm...not too bad ..but definatly needs work" *i say picking up my kunai*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces