Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

UntamedAngel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:37 pm
Boo! I is bored...

Since we are all telling Kurai we love him, I figured I'd join in too.

Kurai. I love you! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:48 pm
::wipes tear off:: ^^;; hehe stuff like this is magical and all. Knowing that my work of trying to bring a fun lil piece of sancturary to people all over the world. SNIFF it breaks my heart! XD!!!

neways. Nebody interested in a lil pokemon battle online XP. Ive been doing that with DP (RayanStiger), Richie (BloodyShigure) and Mike (Setari) for quite a while now XD! id love to have you guys join in sometimes XP. You will find me mostly in Leona's server XP. But i think some of you guys would enjoy it! Check it out www.netbattle.net XP. hehe yeah yeah POkemon is a fun game and all i cant resist it XP.

(and since im too lazy to finish the sig requests hehee.. )

so uhh make sure you Post/PM me here to let me know if you wanna netbattle me. The world of nerds in that place is pretty scary... ::Shudder::  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:25 am
KKKUUUUURRRRAAAIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::tackles:: AAWWWIIEE I love you two whee ........0.o OMG I feel like I havent been here forever, and its only been a day xd *wispers* ya kind of went shopping ::is in shameful position::....ok lets see whats on my agenda..RP in Ria tomorrow for sure!!! (if this doesnt happen, somebody yell at me!!) and update my story 3nodding Ok got it!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:47 am
Why is everyone saying that you love Kurai? Comon...well..anyways.. ninja

I LOVE MYSELF!..i'm such a selfish person *sticks out toungue at Kurai*
Anbyways, why is Gaia being all funky? I hate that! Whoo...Tiff, don't worry i went shopping like two days ago, so that make me missing a day of Ria too! Your not alone! *hugs Tif*

Man, i just downloaded a AMV of Kyo and Tohru..it was sooooo saaad...*blows into a tissue* Yeah...but after i come back from Europe i need to update my fanfics on fanfiction.net *looks at angry emails* then i'll RP with you guys. But i'm not leaving until the day before the fourth of July so i still have time ^_^

I love Everyone! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ai`
Crew

daizuke890

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:52 am
Ugh...Stupid Timezone Someone Rarely comes online when school ends crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:54 am
Ugh...Stupid Timezone Someone Rarely comes online when school ends crying  

daizuke890

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:30 am
Wow... you must be out of the U.S. or something. Ah well, final day of school this year for me, last day for Finals. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:06 am
Tell me where you got thaat AMV XD!!!

and nebody feel like joining Kurai in Fyia Ria for some Star Gazing ^^?

http://fyia.proboards22.com/index.cgi?board=cliff&action=display&thread=1118891576&page=2  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:47 am
http://abma.x-maru.org/images/wallpaper

Check out the Azumanga Fantasy X-2 section XP possibly the best fan stuff for azumnga diaoh out there  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:03 pm
Well..how can i explain this? Well, i was invited to ba a student ambassador so i get to go places. My sister is going to Japan next year and i'm going to Spain, Italy, and France. I get to go to see the area where the filmed Robin Hood!!! I love Robin Hood..

I got the AMV here http://www.cami.firetiger.org/mvids.php

I prefer that website because you don't have to wait two months after signing up unlike AMV.org *glares at AMV.org* I don't leave until two weeks..soo yeah

I remember when i first went to Hawaii, it was fun, i got to surf and i got to learn how to hula dance..it was fun. God! I'm rambling again! Well..Kurai, i like that Azu-mangadaioh website..especially Tomo..she's my hero. Tomo is going to be the next superwomen.  

Ai`
Crew

pokemonlady champion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:10 pm
rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:30 pm
Wow... that was a really good AMV. I'm KyoxTohru all the way!! I just love that kittie. ^^ But I agree... AMV.org bites... -_- Gosh... I haven't visited that site for months since registering. Well... I hope you enjoy yourself, jeez, you guys do travel a lot. I'm saving up for my trip to Japan when I graduate. Hhm... I haven't been to those nations though... really only Tijuana, several states, the Bahamas... and I was concieved in Canada. ^_^  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:39 pm
I've been to Quebec! It was fun but really cold

Yeah KyoXTohru..i love the song also when i first watched it, tears rolled down my eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:55 pm
oo Tiffy,I just thought of something great if we want to link our plots a bit at Ria Fiya. The only places I've really been in Mexico,Jamica,Cuba,and Ireland.

But Ireland is proubly one of the best places on Earth,rival to Japan on my list of best places.

Your sister is lucky,its either me as an exchange student,or take a year off colleage to go to Japan. xd  

HiddenJoy

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:59 pm
Goo Goo Dolls have some pretty good music, such as Iris and Big Machine. Gah... I was so hoping that those two would kiss.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games