Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:21 pm

(You're alive!!!!!!!!!!!! *Happynezz* *givez you a chocolate chip cookie* ^___^)

Kolan blinked as the girl came over, poking him repeatedly. He was tempted both to yank her hair until she apologized..or to catch the hand and..and what? He hadn't been about to think about holding it had he? Disgusted, he simply bared his fangs and watched her walk away. Stupid human girl..with her irritating behavior..and those beautiful eyes..WHAT?! Confused and angry with himself, he hmphed and hearing a chuckle with his heightened hearing, fixed Coryn with a shooting dagger glare before looking back at the wall with a sullen expression.

Karelym considered his thoughts, I think so too..but..perhaps she doesn't have to leave? She doesn't seem to have somewhere to go, and it's not Kolan's decision whether or not she stays, its yours as this is your cave, my vyallah.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:34 pm

((I had a nap . . . our RP session last night wiped me out and I hadn't had a chance to sleep all day . . . So yes, my brain died for a while . . . I couldn't even put together a choherant(sp?) sentence. sweatdrop ))

Coryn smiled. You're right . . . if she wants to stay, I'll let her. Although Kolan may only hate me more for it. he said, chuckling again as he caught Kolan's glare. He rose slightly so that he was no longer laying down, but sitting. "Your name is Elyon, correct?" he asked, looking at her as she pouted in the corner.

"What do you want?!" she yelled back, none too kindly. Realizing that she had been rude she stood up and bowed respectfully. "I appologize." she said quickly. She wasn't in the best of moods thanks to Kolan. He irritated her SOOOOO much . . . and yet . . . NO! She wasn't going down that line of thought.

Coryn bowed in return, "It's alright." he answered and then straightened. "Do you have a place you may go to tomorrow when you leave? Or will you be without a destination?" he asked.

((Please go through please go through please go through . . . *prays*))

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:52 pm

(o-o I'm sorry. *hugglez* T___T You make amazingnezz look awesome. Coherent* and why are you praying ? o-O )

Karelym chuckled at that, He'll come around in time. She watched as he spoke to Elyon, blinking at her outburst.

Kolan had turned and listened and at Coryn's words, his eyes widened a bit. "NO!" At the attention he got from his outburst, he gave an irritated growl and spoke mentally. That's not funny, Coryn! There's no reason for her to be here. You're just trying to irritate me! Besides, she'll irritate you too! She won't shut up, sitting there pouting with her little face..GAH! There was a growl through the line and something of a hiss of annoyance at his slip of speech..no..her little face was not attractive..not expressive..no, no, NO!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:12 pm

((Cause I submitted that post twice and it wouldn't register. So I was praying that it would go through the third time. Apparantly it worked.))

Coryn chuckled hearing Kolan's words. It is my cave, and she can stay here if she wants to. You have no say in this . . . besides, she pisses you off, so that's a plus. he said with a hint of a laugh through his thoughts.

Elyon raised an eyebrow at Kolan before turning back to the dragon. "I have no place to go. What are you suggesting?" she asked

Coryn looked at Elyon. "If you would like, you may stay here for as long as you wish." he said, blatantly ignoring Kolan.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:18 pm

(Ohh, o_O it's done that to me a couple times too. I wonder if Gaia is glitching T___T. )

Kolan heard a chuckle and frowned, the words giving him rising anger though it wasn't until Coryn invited her that he mindspoke again. You..you child! I'll get you back at you for this! Just wait! With a growl, he thought irritably, If she's going to be here then undo the Bind! You don't want me here, I don't want to be here, so just revoke the damn thing so I can go home already!

Karelym smiled at Elyon, "We'd be happy to have you, taruviem." The woman was a bit..unusual, but then Karelym was as well so she figured they'd get along just fine.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:24 pm

I won't undo the Bind and that is final. Besides, being around a human might actually be good for you. he thought to Kolan with a smirk.

Elyon blinked a litte. She then nodded. "I don't see why not. I was planning on staying anyways. If only to annoy KoKo-chan there." she said jerking her thumb in Kolan's direction.

((Okay, I know the -chan is Japanese, but I kinda wanted her to come up with an annoying nickname for Kolan.))

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:32 pm

Kolan groaned through the link, Fine, let her stay then..but I've been a human all day, at least let me stretch my wings a little once she goes to bed. I saved her life didn't I? Surely that merits a bit of flying time? He heard the nickname and instantly snarled, "The name is Kolan, K-O-L-A-N, got it?"

Karelym tried not to laugh at that, covering her grin with her hand as she turned to Coryn snickering. "KoKo-Chan," she muttered with a chuckle.

(o-O I thought chan was a cute thing, T__T like an endearment..WHY ARE ENDEARMENTS ANNOYING?! *sob*)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:39 pm

Elyon smiled and turned to Kolan. "Whatever you say KoKo-chan." she said happily, obviously having fun teasing him with a nickname he found so annoying.

Coryn couldn't hold back the snickers at the nickname. He lay down once more and moving his head near Karelym said. "I think this girl and I are going to be very good friends . . ." he said, chuckling. I might . . . for two hours maybe. . . he thought to Kolan, unable to hide his inner laughter.

((Okay. That's good. Just wasn't sure, since there didn't seem to be a Japan in the world of Ioron. biggrin ))

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:45 pm

(There isn't haha, but I <3 you so I'll let you get away with it) (If I up and vanish it's cause I maybe went to blockbuster, but I might not. Depends on if my sis (who just came back from Mexico) wants to go o-o..and if I do it before the place closes X_X)

Kolan hissed, "Stop calling me that, damnit!" He hated that stupid nickname, it made him feel like a pet..it sounded just like all the stupid names those horrible women called him while the men were tormenting him. At Coryn's thought, he paused as his mental tone became almost eager, Really? All right! He exclaimed happily in his mind, sounding much like the teenager he technically was..and then realizing that, he stiffened and said in a bit of a grumble, Your childness is rubbing off on me.

Karelym patted Coryn's snout and teased, You enjoy irritating Kolan, that's what I think, my love.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:56 pm

"Okay KoKo-chan." she said, dropping her arm to hold onto her staff loosely with both hands. She wasn't going to stop calling him that. It was far too much fun to see his angry reaction.

Coryn let out another round of chuckles. It is far too much fun, as I am sure Elyon is learning . . . His reactions are priceless, especially when he can't actually do anything to stop you from pestering him . . . he explained, his body shaking slightly from the laughter he was trying to keep in.

((Rollan should totally walk in on this . . . twisted ))

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:03 pm

(o-o I meant to have him hop in earlier when the bandits were around but I forgot..so then I didn't know if he should come o-O ) *not going**spent all her blockbuster-not-closed-time roleplaying* -_-)

Kolan growled, several irritations growing into one as he stood up and went over, standing and glaring down at her a moment..and then he smirked, hand darting to grab the staff. True, his human form wasn't great, but he still had better senses and abilities than a normal human and this qualified. Holding her staff he smirked and said, "If you want it back, you'll have to catch me, whiny coward girl." With that, he darted out of the cave at a speed above a human's but below say, Rollan.

Who by coincidence, watched Kolan dart by with a girl as he walked to Coryn. "Am I missing something?" He watched them, before turning to Coryn in confusion.

Karelym burst out laughing, unable to contain herself now. "A lot of fun, I'm afraid."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:12 pm

Elyon, without thinking ran after him yelling, "COME BACK HERE KOKO-CHAAAAAAAN!!!!!" Oooooo . . . When I catch him I'm gonna kick him so hard he won't be able to have babies!! she thought angrily as she ran after him.

Coryn was unable to hold in his laughter any longer and as Elyon left the cave, he shifted and started rolling on the floor in a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

((. . . Gomen-Nasai . . .))

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:20 pm

(O-o no worries, you're much more entertaining than some movie! o_O "wont be able to have babies" ...*laughing now in real life* Hahahah, that's crazy, you're a dork!)

Kolan smirked as she yelled, who cared what she called him? He had the staff. "Try and catch me, whiner!" He chuckled, focusing on the task at hand to ignore that throbbing pain in his body. Kolan still hadn't rested, eaten, or drank, pretty much not doing anything to help heal his body. Oh well, as long as he wasn't bleeding right?

Rollan frowned, not understanding. He leapt up onto Coryn's stomach, managing to balance through the rolling as he poked Coryn's chest, "Hey you, what's going on? What's so funny?"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:27 pm

((You know Kolan's going to run into the barrier from the bind right?))

"YOU'RE THE WHINER!!!" she shouted after him. "Poor sport! No sense of humor! Insensitive jerk!!" she added as she continued to run, the cramp was coming back, but like before she ignored it and only pushed herself harder.

"Get off of me and I'll tell you . . ." Coryn wheezed, having Rollan on his stomach was making it hard for him to breathe.

((I loved my 'won't be able to have babies' line. I laughed so hard after I wrote it . . .))

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:43 pm

(I love how my partners keep remembering my roleplays better than I do. X_X Stupid Bind. o_O hahahhaha, that's funny. *steals it and frames it* *whistles innocently*)

Kolan laughed aloud, amused and enjoying the thrill of the chase..it was about as close to a dragon as he was likely to get at the moment..and then he ran smack into the barrier. He felt back to the ground, curling up in pain as he grimaced, the stick having gone flying from his hands. "Ow.." he muttered with a grimace..he was going to have a bruise somewhere, probably his face..he growled.

Rollan chuckled, "Oh shush, fatty dragon, you weigh at least a hundred times what I do." But he hopped off anyway, standing next to an amused looking Karelym as he waited for a response.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games