Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:52 am
"I have a feeling Kir's well aware that he's a weapon. The fear in his eyes said it all," KoTari answered for Seraphiel, who was asleep.

(We're in an inn talking about Kir and Kieran)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:02 pm
Zekka frowned and nodded. "Oh... So... he's scared... of himself?" She asked as she put down her Scythe. It gleamed in the darkness of the inn.

Pandy the Pirate

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:03 pm
"From what I understand, yes. I can't blame him really," KoTari said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:05 pm
" i think the fact he hasnt killed himself for knowing that fact makes him strong. almost every experiment has gone down that road after finding out the truth."spade replied.

// underworld is awsome!!!//  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:09 pm
Akari kept himself around her protectively and worried. He made sure he was around her thus keeping her warm and safe. He purred softly to relax her while she slept cuddling against him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:13 pm
"Yes. That's an accomplishment there. That boy could have killed himself long ago. I think maybe Kir is more stable than Kieran," KoTari said.
Seraphiel snuggled into Akari again and moaned weakly. She was enjoying her new pillow.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Pandy the Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:18 pm
Zekka looked at KoTari sadly, thinking about Kir. She wondered if he was okay right now... "I hope he's alright..." She said quietly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:20 pm
Akari smiled and stayed awake as he did not want to drop the untraceable illusion. He starred to softly hum to her a very soft and nice lullaby only him and his clan would know. He rested his soft head near hers and let Seraphiel use him as a pillow gladly.  

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:22 pm
" lost I know your awake. your very good at pretending to sleep. but people move in there sleep they dont lie still like that." spade looked at lost. " my entire group went down that road. some acually suceeded." spade continued to watch lost open his eyes.

lost just looked at spade. he had heard alot. this information was carved into his memory.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:25 pm
Seraphiel started to hum a tune as well, which blended with Akari's.
KoTari looked at the two resting on the bed, "Mer's melody? Seraphiel remembers it?" He glanced over to the others, "It's a song Kieran's eldest sister used to sing to Kieran and Seraphiel. It's like a song for sleep, but only Mer knows how to make it one," He smiled. It's been centuries since Seraphiel sang that tune.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Pandy the Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:30 pm
Zekka listened, smiling. This was familiar for some reason...
Emergecy action! Immediate shut down and survival skills in action!
"...!" She opened her eyes and they went blue, and she hugged her scythe, trying to make it go away... But the person who called it wouldn't call it off for some reason... She didn't know why!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:34 pm
Akari's eyes began to waver closed...the song putting him to sleep. He needed to stay awake though but was struggling to. Her and his tune seemed to form a new one...one that sounded much nicer and seemed to mesh together perfectly. Like a beautiful duet.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:34 pm
"Zekka, what's going on?" KoTari asked her.
Seraphiel moved slightly and sat up from the bed when the song ended, "I think that was the best sleep I've had in decades," She yawned. She was well known for not sleeping for very long. And she was well rested from before.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:40 pm
Zekka just stood still, her snow blue eyes glowing and staring off silently.

....Fasle alarm. Emergency situation aborted
"...?" Her eyes turned back to it's normal light red. She looked at KoTari dazily and tilded her head to the side. "What do you mean? Nothing's wrong with me."  

Pandy the Pirate

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:40 pm
spade walked over to zekka."are you ok?" she looked over at seraphiel."ask for a system check, maybe she will tell you what is wrong"

lost looked over at spade. he was confused. he knew something was happening.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games