Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:49 pm
Akuro rolled onto his other side and ruffled his hair.
"Lilith, tomorrow I'm going on a vacation so we're going shopping and using the money you earned.
Akuro ran his hand through his hair and smiled.
"So, think of some tropical clothing, and try not to ruin it for me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:59 pm
Lilith nodded and smiled lightly, "Will you be buying tropical clothing as well?" She wondered of the different styles of colors and colors of tropical clothing she had seen worn on woman and had some ideao of what she wanted to get. "Ruin it?How?" she asked curiously  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:53 am
Akuro nodded as a response to her question and at her question of how to ruin it he bent down and grabbing her ears pulled hard on them before leaning down to her face.
"Don't be a fool, and that should be enough."
Akuro shook his head and stood up.
"We leave when the sun comes up, I'll be in my room."
With that Akuro walked away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:35 pm
Lilith rubbed her ears when he let go and looked at him as he walked away"Alright", her tone quiet. She stayed where she was to not annoy him any further than he already seemed to be. She curled up on her beanbag and stared at the window for some time.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:58 pm
Akuro lied on his bed and stared at the ceiling, he held up his arm and undid the bandages a little to look at the symbols on his arm, he blinked twice and tried to read them but with no luck, and he seemed to get a headache with each try.
He rolled on his side and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:02 pm
Lilith couldn't sleep at all, her ears lowered against her head as she got up. She decided to clean up the house a bit, being as quiet as she could, she then made he way to the garden to check on the flowers real quick before she layed down again.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:04 pm
Akuro opened his eyes and turning off swung his legs over the side, he stood up and walked towards the living room.
Upon entering he open the shades and looked outside, it would be morning soon, a few more hours, he sighed and walked towards the bathroom seeing how he was awake now.
He noticed Lilith was laying down, seemed she actually got some sleep, he stifled a yawn as he entered the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:54 pm
Lilith stretched a bit like how a cat would upon waking up, her tail swaying lightly. Her ear gave a twitch when she saw Akuro enter the bathroom, she stood up and decided to put her beanbag away.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:24 pm
Akuro walked out to find Lilith had moved, he stood in the living room for a moment and looked around.
Placing his hand on his wrist he moved it and closed his eyes, he took in Lilith's scent and sighed.
"Hey Lilith."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:14 am
Lilith turned to look at him and smiled lightly"What is it?", her expression was curious to know what he wished to say to her. Her eyes watched his a bit intently , her ear giving a light twitch like always. She then sniffed herself"Do I smell Bad Akuro?"  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:54 pm
Akuro pointed at her and turned his gaze from her.
"I was going to tell you to go bathe, so yes, you do smell very much."
He lowered hand and cupped one hand over his nose and mouth.
"Go clean yourself. I'll wait here."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games