Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:28 am
Giacare had been waiting for his brother, hearing him come by as he jumped out from behind a statue, yelling, "Boo!" He grinned as he held his hands out like curved claws, hoping to startle if not frighten his brother. That had been a game with them long ago, though he only barely remembered..just playing it sometimes in the forest. Jumping out behind trees and whatnot, seeing who could scare the other most. Ryan, clever lad, had once jumped out of a tree and onto Giacare. He'd yelped only to catch his brother as they both fell down laughing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:49 am
Ryan jumped about two feet in the air. "WAHH!!!" he yelled, effectively startled. He then glared at his brother. "GIAC I'M GONNA GET YOU FOR THAT!!" he yelled as he tackled said offender, getting him into a headlock and noogying him mercilessly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:55 am
Giacare grinned at the result of his scare tactic. And then at the yell, he nearly backed away before he was caught in a headlock and given noogie torture. "H-Hey!" He squirmed in Ryan's grasp, laughing aloud, "Don't take it out on me that you're a scaredy cat!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:14 am
"I wasn't expecting you to try to scare me . . ." Ryan growled out, still noogying Giacare.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:16 am
Giacare laughed through the noogying, "Well of course not! How could I scare you otherwise, kiddo?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:24 am
"Well . . . I . . . you . . . I mean . . . jeeze! That was from so long ago I wasn't expecting it to come back!!" Ryan got out after much stammering.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:31 am
Giacare laughed again, slipping from Ryan's grasp while he was distracted as he darted into the kitchen, calling out, "Hey! Where'd she go?" He couldn't win if he didn't find Brilyra first, and he headed back out only to call out, "Cheaters!"

Brilyra had been looking for them, bored of sitting after awhile. And as the other had freed himself from the headlock, she'd come up behind Ryan and wrapped an arm around his waist, "Hello, love." She smiled at him, "Playing games?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:53 am
Ryan gave a small start feeling Brilyra wrap her arm around his waist, but seeing that it was her, he smiled lovingly. "You might call it that." he said, and then turned, leaning in and capturing her lips in a passionate kiss.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:00 am
Brilyra smiled and then returned the kiss fully, tilting into him as she relished her lover's lips.

"Eww," came a mock-grossed out voice, "Children kissing, in public! Get a room," Giacare teased. "Abstinence before marriage, ya know?" He came a bit closer and grinned at them.

Brilyra pulled away after ignoring him for a moment, amused as her brow rose slightly, "Is that what you did?"

Giacare flushed instantly, "I-..am not a child." Which didn't answer the question directly..but it was obvious what the answer was. He looked to Ryan, "Besides, as the big brother, it's my duty to make sure he stays in line." Giacare grinned at him, still a bit flushed.

Brilyra considered that a moment before pressing a kiss to Ryan's cheek as she then whispered in his ears with a mischevious grin, "Shall I make a child of him, Ryan?" She would let him keep his present mind of course, but since he was so determined to tease Ryan for being a child..why not let Giacare be one for a bit?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:02 am
Ryan shared Brilyra's grin. "Why not? It won't hurt anything." he said, chuckling a bit at the thought of Giacare being a child.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:08 am
Giacare caught them grinning and frowned, "I'm missing something aren't I..?"

Brilyra grinned wider as a response, flicking a bit of magick towards Giacare. "You are now."

With a puzzled expression, he felt magick swirling about him suddenly and was aware of the fact that he was getting..smaller? He blinked in surprise, "H-Hey! What are you doing?" His voice was changed too, becoming less deep and more youthful. Features began changing and within moments, where had stood the man was now a boy of perhaps nine with black hair just past his ears, and wide, dark brown eyes staring in surprise from a round, childish face. The clothes were ill-fitting now, hanging loosely on him. Giacare glanced down at himself, flexing his small hand before narrowing his eyes, although it looked not at all threatening on a child, "Ha. Ha." His tone was dry, clearly not amused.

Brilyra however was loving every moment of it, shoulders shaking in silent laughter, before she couldn't help it and it became audible, causing Giacare to pout a little, which only added to her amusement since he looked so adorable.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:15 am
Ryan grinned, trying hard not to laugh. "Aw . . . how cute. My big brother is now my little brother." he said and then started snickering uncontrollably. It was funny.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:22 am
Giacare glared, "Don't push it, squirt. I am always your big brother." And with that he started to step forward, only to trip on his clothes. "Ow," he mumbled, sitting up and frowning at his clothes as he began trying to roll them up so he wouldn't trip. He looked up, having to look a bit farther up considering the new size difference, "Now that you've gotten your laugh..how about changing me back?" His tone was somewhat annoyed.

Brilyra was still laughing and as she watched, she shook her head, "Mmm..nope, I think you've earned this for awhile."

Giacare scowled childishly, and appealed to Ryan, "Come on! This can't be that funny, Ryley!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:28 am
Ryan only started to laugh harder as a response, his hands going to clutch his sides. "So . . . funny!" he laughed out, unable to hold it in any longer.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:35 am
Giacare frowned further at that, finished with rolling although he looked rather odd and doubted it was going to hold very well. He stood and went over to Ryan, glaring up at him as he poked Ryan hard in the stomach, although it had little force as a child. "It is NOT funny! Change me back!" Giacare was looking between them both now, but Brilyra merely grinned and shook her head as a response.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games