Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

Wishing... Durithill thought nothing would ever be accomplished simply by wishing. But that man that had appeared had said he had come to take the wish granter, and a wish had brought them back here. "How powerful is your wish granting ability." Durithill asked. He disliked having to rely on someone else, but if they were going to try to wish the book here he wanted to know if it would work. The book was a ancient artifact of evil, and if her powers weren't strong enough to bring the book here in one piece then he didn't even want to try. He only hoped they didn't ask why he was asking. "I can heal that wound if you come here." Durithill mentioned, seeing that Renata was bleeding.

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:28 pm
"Umm well as far as I know I can't bring people back to life... nor kill them... but besides that..." Ren said trailing off. Besides that she could do just about anything with the exception of making her own wishes. She gave Synthic a small smile, "I don't mind so much... as long as people aren't forcing me to..." She let Synthic disinfect the wound, wincing a few times. Than she looked to Deimos with a nod in saying, yes that would be greatly appreciated way  

forgottenmemory13

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:44 pm

As far as she knew... That wasn't very inspiring. Durithill jumped up on the table, drew a sign in the air with one of his claws, and pressed his paw against the wound. There was a breif glow, then the wound vanished completly. "Fine. You can try. he said, sitting down on the table. "But if anything should happen to it during transport, know that I'm more than strong enough to kill you all." he warned, his voice dropping to a dangerous tone.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:47 pm
"That's fine and everything, but she needs the wish to be spoken from what I understand," Synthic said and put the disinfectant away, "You wish for it because I don't know what to wish for."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:54 pm

Durithill sighed and closed his eyes. He didn't like voicing any of his wishes out loud. It made him feel weak, like he was relying on some higher power to do what he couldn't. Though he knew there were no higher powers. There couldn't possibly be. "I wish..." Durithill began slowly, opening his eyes. "That my backpack, with the book in it, was here." he finished.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:08 pm
Renata again felt thr tingle of magic trickle through her, around her and channeled through her; pulling energy, converting it, manipulating it...

Deimos's backpack, unchanged as he had left it appeared right where Deimos had been standing. Book and all inside, exactly as it had been.

"Yeah most the time it has to be spoken. But not always. From experience I learned telepaths or what ever they're called can simple ask it in my mind when they are near enough and it will work. Or even if something in whispered. It's weird, sometimes... when it's somethin a person wants more than anything else I- I can hear it. No thoughts, no words,it just.. well just is... " she said half thinking in response out loud of her thoughts on it. She called those unspoken, wishes heart wishes. Because they came from the heart really and they were something that person desired more than anything.  

forgottenmemory13

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:14 pm
((Lets just hope that Jilin never has a chance to make a wish, it wouldn't end badly except for some changes in who is ruling who.))

Jessica let out a sigh, hadn't she warned them about that a couple of times. It wasn't like they were safe anyway just that she didn't want anyone else to ruin her plan by showing up at an inopportune time and place. That had been her chance to gain a little trust. If she could so much as get all of these people as traitors to Zen then she would yet again be Jilin's little prodigy his pride and joy. That was after all what she desired, but to wish for it would have been cheating, she would have much rather earned it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:23 pm

Durithill practically tore open the backpack and pulled the book out to make sure it was there. The over of it was stained black from the amount of blood that had been spilt on it. Demonic symbols were etched into the leather, probably the title. Durithill opened it and began flipping through the pages, which were written in a different language. Besides the writing on the pages there were extremly detailed drawings of various powerful dark magics. Durithill sighed with relief when he was convinced that the book was unharmed and that it was his book, and he put it back into the backpack, which he then wriggled into.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

forgottenmemory13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:46 pm
Renata gave a small nervous smile. The book made her head hurt and gave her an uneasy feeling but she brushed it way. Daniel was here, Jessica was safe, Deimos had his book, and Synthic was alright. She hated they had dragged they into this, this mess. Suddenly though, her ears perked up with whispers in the air. She could hear them though she had no idea the others probably couldn't hear a single thing. They were loud here and just feeling this place brought the hairs on the back of her neck to stand on end. Her mouth opened and closed twice before even speaking, "Wha- what happened to all the trees? We're in a forest right? Why aren't they speaking.." she asked mostly to the air. Sadness. Felt it, but something besides that. Dark, curling dark fogged this place down, making the trees fall silent. Except for one. One she could hear screams and echos from. It was quite frightening actually. She had never seen a living tree so- so... lifeless looking. Her mothers people, tree guardians or tree spirits as some called them, were s lively... but here....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Durithill looked curiously at Renata. "Trees don't speak. And I wouldn't want to hear what they had to say here anyway." he said, jumping off the table and sitting on the ground. "We're in the middle of the Damned Woods." he elborated with a yawn. "Most people that enter here, never leave. The trees would have some horrific tales to tell, if they could talk."

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:12 pm
Some Might Say...
Natalia hopped through the wretched place. She had hoped never to return here, she didn't exactly know why she had come. She had just gotten a hunch that she should come here. She was just about to veer off and leave when she sensed it. A magic power so great, that even though it was so centralized, she could sense it. The white rabbit began hopping faster towards it and sensed some other magic around it, but mostly just from one other.
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Durithill looked up from where he was sitting. He had felt a familiar tingling he hadn't in several years. "I'll be right back. Something tripped one of my alarms." he said to the rest of the group as he walked out the door and began heading in the direction of the disturbance he felt. The thick trees behind him quickly hid his little shack from view as he traveled into the forest. Now he could sense the magical energies of whatever had tripped his alarm, and up ahead he could see breif flashes of white. Durithill quickly got into an offensive position and prepared for whatever was coming.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:21 pm
Some Might Say...
NAtalia sensed the lesser magic move closer to it. She decided to ignore it. If it didn't bother her, she wouldn't bother it. It was none of her problem, anyway. She was nearing her destination, but couldn't imagine where the fount might be in this godforsaken place.
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:21 pm
"But-" Renata wanted to protest but fell silent. Can't you hear them? she wanted to ask. And she was certain the whispers weren't the trees. Maybe became the wails and screams echoed. She shuddered, not sure what the heck it was, but what ever it was, wasn't pleasant... This wasn't right. Forests weren't supposed to sound like this. They trees were supposed to be, well doing something! Not one had peeked to see who was inside the hut even. She had planned on getting a bit of shut eyes with no undead storm here, but... something told her it wasn't the smartest idea either.  

forgottenmemory13

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:28 pm

((I hope you mean 'lesser' as in compared to Renata.))

Durithill noticed that the thing making its way toward his house was a rabbit. A white rabbit. Which meant that it probably wasn't a rabbit at all. Not to mention the fact that he could sense magic from it. It was pretty stupid for someone looking for them though. Durithill quickly etched a symbol on the ground which glowed briefly before his spell took effect. A large glowing pentagram, five feet in diameter, appeared underneat the white rabbit. The edges of it seemed to give off an effect like the Aurora, revealing that it was actually a magical cage. "You're pretty dumb to walk straight into my territory and completly ignore me." Durithill said as he walked over to the rabbit and sat on the outside of his cage. "Who sent you?"

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games