Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:07 pm
Kya smiled. "I think so.. I boiled the water first before I got in.. Its still steamy." She stated. The water was cool enough to tolerate, but very hot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:10 pm
"I'll take your word for it. I'll be out in a minute okay?" He said. He walked in and climbed into the bath. He let out one long sigh as he leaned back, "I've never been in such a nice bath before."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:21 pm
Kya nodded, sprawling out on the bed and waiting. She lay on her stomach.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:22 pm
Meshik reclined in the tub for a few minutes before he got up. He used a towel to cover his more private area and walked out of the bathroom, "So that's what a hot bath was like..." He said to himself.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:39 pm
Kya smiled. "I know.. Its better then using your tongue all the time... by far." She stated, her tails moving happily behind her. "Er.. Humans never cleaned that way.. they would rather be dirty.. I forget.. Of course, your kind of a special case.. I thought you would have had a bath before.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:46 pm
"There's a cold waterfall behind the cabin," Meshik said, explaining his bathing habits with just one sentence. He took his clothes and started putting it on.

(Gone to bed)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:00 pm
Kya nodded. "I see.. I just clean myself... usually." She was a fox after all, and even though they were not notorious for cleaning themselves like cats, Kya felt a need to stay clean.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:06 am
"I know," Meshik said, "But bathing in a tub is better for you right?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:52 pm
Kya nodded. "Much less exhausting.." She stated, leaning back. "What are we going to be doing from here on out?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:18 pm
"Well, Kira and his ragtag band of heroes is heading for Barona Bay. They are currently in Deralo Field," Meshik said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:20 pm
Kya nodded. "And we intend to go to them?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:22 pm
"Well, it doesn't matter to me," Meshik said, "Whichever you choose."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:00 pm
Kya smiled. "Fine. We should go to them then. Kira is your friend right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:05 pm
Meshik wondered about that. He didn't know the guy personally all that much, "Yes I suppose so. Lets' be going then," He said and opened the door for her, "After you."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:25 pm
Kya nodded. "Thank you." She said as she walked out, running a hand over his bottom as she left. She walked down the hall, knowing he wouldnt be far behind.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games