Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:44 pm
Kraelyn heard the 'mm hm' as the other threw herself at him. He chuckled and relented, wrapping both arms around her before he stiffened slightly at the question. "How..do I feel for you?" How did he feel for her? For Shelby.."You're wonderful," he said with a cheery smile, knowing full well that that wasn't what she'd asked.

Jyrek arched a brow, "Am I? I hadn't noticed," his voice was dripping with wry, amused sarcasm. "And you, my lady, still haven't told me if I've scratched that itch of yours." Although the way he said it suggested something a bit more as his hands moved up to below the knee to massage.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:56 pm
Emika quickly stood up and moved away from Jyrek. "Jyrek. Stop. This is becoming improper." she said and quickly walked away, even though she wanted to continue and she had left her shoe behind. He just . . . wasn't getting the hint . . . was he? The thought made her sad. Suppose . . . he never got the hint? She had been sitting on that bench for a reason, hoping that Jyrek would find her and make the connection but . . . it hadn't happened.

Shelby felt her heart sink. "Oh . . ." she said in a sort of let down tone and she pulled away, forcing a smile on her face. "Thank you Kraelyn." she said and then left the stables. It seemed . . . he didn't return her feelings at all . . . and if she hung around him, it was only going to be awkward . . . so she had to do what was best for the both of them . . . she had to let him go . . . She was so absorbed in her thoughts, that she didn't notice her surroundings at all.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:13 pm
Jyrek nearly growled in irritation and disappointment as she moved away..but she'd been enjoying it, whether she wanted to admit it or not. And now..she'd left her shoe behind. Jyrek stared at the shoe for a moment as a plan began forming in his mind..and with a grin, he picked up the shoe and headed after Emika. "Forgetting something, Emi?" he called out, waving the shoe.

Kraelyn heard the let down tone as the other pulled away..she thought..but..what was she thinking? How should he have responded? Kraelyn ran out after her, "Shelby, wait!" He darted up behind her, taking hold of her wrist so that she couldn't move away, "I'm sorry..I just..didn't know how to respond. I've never.." he trailed off before continuing, "Been in..a situation like this before.." With feelings he couldn't explain..feelings that he was wanting to call something he'd never thought to feel..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:29 pm
Emika sighed and looked down at her unclad foot. She stopped and turned, waiting for him to come over to her. She probably would have gone back anyways . . . walking around without a shoe hurt!

Shelby stopped as his hand closed around her wrist and she listened. "Krae . . ." she muttered, tears starting to well up in her eyes once more. "I'm letting you go . . . you can leave whenever you wish." she said, her voice breaking before she swung her arm around, tearing her wrist from his grasp and running . . . just . . . running, tears streaming down her face. Why had that been so painful? It had been for the best . . . She couldn't go to her room, because he knew how to find her there . . . so she just ran, not caring where she went. As long as . . . as Kraelyn couldn't find her . . . she didn't care.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:45 pm
Jyrek continued to grin as he came closer, "Tsk. Tsk. Dropped your shoe, I suppose I should give it back..if you can reach it." With a laugh, he held the shoe high above her head in a game that they'd played since they first met. Sometimes he won due to his physical advantages..and sometimes she one by womanly wiles..either way, it was entertaining..and he found himself hoping she'd play back..

Of all of Shelby's would-be suitors, only one had truly been bad. He'd been turned into a pig..and was now furious, hateful and spiting the little whore who'd changed him from a glorious man into a rubbery mud-roller. But he had a few tricks left..he lived nearby and it hadn't taken long for him to find his home and the item he sought before heading back to the palace..he wanted revenge, and he would get it..no matter what it took.

And then to Gorgo's surprise..who would he see, but the princess? Alone and with tears running down her lovely face..how wonderful. It seemed fitting, that his revenge would begin with her in tears. "Princess," his voice was loud and singsong as the pudgy, short man with a greasy beard stepped out in front of her with a grin, "I've waited a long time for this." In one swift movement, surprisingly so given his girth, he held onto her as he used something sharp to cut her arm a bit before licking it as he muttered a few words. The sharp thing, an odd little bit of metal suddenly tore in half, one piece flying into Shelby's wound while the other wrapped around Gorgo's finger in the form of a small ring.

Gorgo grinned, "I think princess, it's time you found out what it's like to be an animal." He hoped it was a pig, or something worse..like a slug..but he would settle for anything really. The magick of the object, some sort of bewitched metal he'd stolen..had the power to shift a form and exchange a form..the metal that had entered Shelby would stop her powers and force her to take an animal form, trapping her inside of it. Meanwhile..changes were starting to occur to him as well.

The fat began shifting and molding, changing as his body became thinner, a little taller too..and hair grew out from his head as his skin became clearer..all of his features began shifting and changing..and then suddenly it stopped, and there was an exact replica of Shelby, right down to the voice as Gorgo laughed, "Oh my.." He brought a hand up and groped his chest, "No wonder you're always so confident..feeling in a body like this.." He smirked from his new form, looking exactly as Shelby did while he waited for her to change..planning on taking her clothes once she'd transformed, better suited for the role he'd be playing. True, being a girl wasn't his idea of fun, but it would get him some early revenge now and a throne later on..that was worth a little sacrifice.

Kraelyn felt a twinge in his heart at the words, "Shelby!" He wanted to chase her..but to what avail? She still didn't trust him..she'd run away..and yet..how could he let her stay away? "Shelby!" Kraelyn took off after her.

(o-o I left her animal transformation up to you <3)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:03 pm
Shelby's eyes widened as Gorgo grabbed her and then cut her arm, screaming as the odd thing of metal tore in half and went into her cut. She felt her body shift as she shrunk, a tail growing slightly, stopping short, and fur sprouting out all over her body. Her ears moved to the top of her head and her legs changed as well as her arms. She was a bobcat kit . . . and seeing that Gorgo looked exactly like her, her eyes widened. "Y-you . . . GIVE ME MY BODY BACK!!" she yelled, leaping onto him, scratching, trying in any way to hurt. Tears ran down her cheeks. She was being cut off from everyone, she wanted to change back, but her magic was cut off.

"Jyr!" Emika complained, jumping up, trying to snatch her shoe away from where Jyrek was holding it above her head.

((Shelby looks like this: User Image ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:20 pm
(T__T It doesn't show. *snifflez*)

Gorgo laughed and grabbed her, tossing her away and into a tree enough to hurt her, but not really injure her. "It's my body now, kitten. A shame really..if you'd have just been good and married me, you could have kept your form and been a queen..now? You'll be lucky if I don't toss you on the streets," he gave a malicious grin that looked foreign and cruel on Shelby's lips. "In fact, you're going to want to be nice to me..the normal rules don't apply with this magick..not even a bloody fairy can hear you speak now. It blocks off the ability to be heard and understood, just like with any other dumb beast."

As in, any animal not sentient enough for thought or communication outside it's sphere. Most species were either sentient or not, but sometimes there were anomalies. "From now on, I'm the only one that can hear you, and it's up to me what happens to you." He snickered and then turned as he heard a male voice calling his name..presumably the young man who'd followed Shelby around earlier. "Ah..this must be that would-be suitor of yours..or should I say, mine?" He smirked before letting his expression become as he'd seen it when he first arrived, weepy and sad.

Kraelyn had been running through the forest, calling Shelby's name..and finally he spotted her, sad and seeming so..vulnerable..and when he saw her, for a moment..he could have sworn he'd seen someone else. But it must have been a trick of the light, because there she was. "Shelby.." His voice softened as he drew closer, not even noticing the bobcat kit. He came forward and wrapped his arms around Gorgo, thinking it to be Shelby, "I'm sorry I upset you, Shel..I never want to hurt you."

'Shelby' gave a little sniffle, "But you did.."

Kraelyn's expression became pained, "I'm sorry..I..Shelby..I really do care about you, don't you know that?"

Gorgo's face was hidden from Kraelyn's sight against his chest and Gorgo suddenly grinned maliciously as he looked to Shelby, deciding he'd ruin her life just a little bit more as he pulled away with a scornful glance and said mockingly, "Aww, isn't that sweet? The little pet loves his mistress, it's so cliche as to be almost charming. Sorry to say though, I don't return the feelings, after all, you can't love an animal." This was a double comment, one to Shelby and one to Kraelyn, although he didn't know this.

Kraelyn's expression had been frozen at the words, before suddenly falling and seeming hurt, "Shelby..you can't..mean that.."

Gorgo scoffed, "Quit whining or I'll turn you back into a horse and shove you in the stables where you belong."

Something in Kraelyn's eyes suggested a tear, as if his heart had just been torn a bit and he turned away as he said in a quiet voice, "I see..I guess..I should go then.." Kraelyn started to walk ahead and out of sight, only then allowing the tears to well into his eyes..Shelby had used him..again..he was just her little pet..

Gorgo watched him leave before smirking down at Shelby, "You can go after him if you want. Not that it'll do you much good, furball."

Jyrek mocked her playfully, "Emmmiii!" He dangled it above her head with a laugh. He'd missed things like this..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:33 pm
((NO!!!!!! It's such an adorable picture too!! . . . does your computer show photobucket? This is the url: Bobcat ))

"No . . ." Shelby said, her eyes wide as she watched Kraelyn walk away. "No no no no no no no no NO!!!" she said before running after him, chosing to ignore Gorgo. There had to be a way! There just had to! "Kraelyn!!!" she called out after him, tears running down her cheeks, the deperate call, coming out as a tiny roar.

Emika continued to try to grab her shoe. "Jyr this isn't funny!" she said irritably, the humor of the situation lost on her as she was still a bit peeved that he hadn't gotten the hint she had been trying to give.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:39 pm
(T__T *wants to see* *sobs* Taunting me! O_o it says 'bandwith exceeded, upgrade to pro today' my comp shows photobucket. T__T It just doesn't like your picture I suppose.)

Kraelyn heard a little roar as he walked, pausing to see a little, crying bobcat as it ran towards him. There were tears on his own cheeks and he wiped them away as he kneeled beside the bobcat, "What? Did someone break your heart too, little kitty?" He brushed an absent hand along the bobcat's head.

Jyrek pouted, "Why not? You're so grumpy now, grumpy, grumpy, grumpy! Maybe I'll just have to use your shoe as a chew toy.." he trailed off, his eyes brows arched but his lips twitching to enter a playful grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:57 pm
((Your comp is evil if it says that the bandwith is exceeded . . . I can see it just fine.))

Shelby continued to cry as she nodded her head, then jumping up into Kraelyn's lap. She rest her head on his chest, not knowing how she could portray that she was Shelby, and the person who had broken his heart was an intimidator. She wondered just how love . . . could hurt so badly . . . "Kraelyn . . . I want you to be able to understand me so badly . . ." she sobbed out.

Emika glared at him. "Don't you dare. These shoes just happen to be my favorites!" she said, pointing to the shoe on her foot and the shoe that he held in the air.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:10 pm
(O-o hmm..my compy has been known to throw the occasional tantrum...T__T)

Kraelyn watched the little creature jump onto his lap and he chuckled somewhat, watching as it rested again him. He stood with the bobcat child in his arms, "What is it, little one?" he asked softly as they walked, "You seem so sad.." He brushed a hand along it's ear, "Don't worry..I'm sure the palace workers will have need of a new pet.."

Jyrek blinked, "Oh really? So then if I say..threw them in the lake..that would be unkind?" He grinned.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:20 pm
Shelby squirmed a little in Kraelyn's grasp until she was sort of standing, her hind paws on his arms, her front paws on his chest. This was a wild move, but by this time she was desperate. She wanted Kraelyn to know who she was so badly! She reached up and gave him a small kiss on the lips, trying to feed him clues as to who she was. It wasn't exactly a kiss, so much as pressing her snout to his lips, but it was the best she had at the moment.

Emi tried once more to jump up and snatch her shoe away from Jyrek. "Yes. Very unkind." she said angrily, gathering her skirt together before jumping once more, hoping the lack of fabric around her ankles could help her jump higher.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:37 pm
(I have to go to bed, my mind keeps blanking out (hence taking so damned long on the other one) X_X nighty night!)

Kraelyn felt her squirming in his grasp. Once the creature reached a certain bit..he felt a small kiss on the lips from the little furry being..and his eyes widened at the faintest tingle of warmth after the kiss was given and he finally paid attention..looking into the creature's eyes as he considered it's actions, "Shelby?" Kraelyn's eyes had widened as he looked to the mess of fur in his hands.

Jyrek let it go then, catching Emika in his arms and twirling her around a bit. "You got it! That's my girl," he grinned playfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:43 pm
((Oh noes. Nighty!))

Shelby felt tears come to her eyes as he said her name. She nodded her head vigorously and nuzzled into his chest. "Yes . . . yes Kraelyn . . . thank you . . ." she cried, just so happy that he had recognized her. By the Gods she loved him so much . . .

Emika let out a bit of a surprised laugh as he caught her in his arms. "Eek! Jyr!!" she laughed out as he twirled her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:57 pm
(*sneakynezz abounds* )

Kraelyn watched as tears entered the kit's eyes as the other nodded and nuzzled against his chest. "Shelby..but..how? Can you not change back?"

Jyrek heard the urprised laugh and he heard her feeble protest. "Why ny?" He paused only to care her in a grat  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff