Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:47 pm
"Oh Polly. It's all intuition!" She smiled, knowing full well that it would possibly confuse him even more than he already was.

"Ugh, I feel sick." She mumbled almost inaudibly as she frowned. Of course she wasn't really sick, but she sure felt like there was just to much emotional strain that very moment. Too much for her at least.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:55 pm
"Intuition about what? What are you talking about?!" He was starting to get annoyed. It seemed to be a secret amongst the girls and he felt left out. Though he wasn't exactly sure he wanted to know what they were talking about.

"You okay Feli...?" Aggie asked as she saw her frown and look overall not happy.

At Aggie's words, he looked at Felicja and saw her looking none-too-good. "Do you feel sick...?"he asked, worried, by her sudden change.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:03 pm
"Being sick is no good, I hope it's nothing serious." Trucy added with concern. "I know tons of sickness remedies!" She smiled, in an attempt to be helpful.

"I'm just feverish." She bit her lip, wondering if she looked pale and sickly. She smiled at back at Trucy thankfully, "Uhm, thanks. I think I can just wait it out." She instantly thought of strange old remedies relating to lizard tongue smoothies or something of that manner.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:13 pm
"Feverish...? I see... Okay, I'm sure you'll be fine in a little bit..." Magdalena said with a decisive nod. "You don't have to worry about any remedies, Trucy."

He continued to look at her with concern. "If you think you'll be okay..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:29 pm
"That's good! They never seemed to work in the first place anyway."

"I appreciate the concern." She nodded gratefully, blushing lightly as she waved a hand in front of her. "Just give me a few minuets, I'll be just fine."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:33 pm
She noted Felicja's face's new color. "Yes, yes. She needs some air!" She said, shooing Apollo.

"You don't have to shoo me!" He said unhappily and took a few steps back.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:41 pm
"Ah! W-wait, that's not.. What I meant..!" Felicja's words died off into silence. The silence remained for a few moments before she suddenly started laughing.

"Silly Polly," She mocked him playfully, smiling while she adjusted her hat.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:49 pm
At first shocked, Magdalena soon started laughing with Felicja. She clasped her hands together, the carrying case on the ground next to her. "And that's why I said it's cute!"

"What's cute?!" He was completely left out, and it wasn't a good feeling. Not to mention his utter confusion over Felicja's laughter. "Why don't you tell me what's going on?!"

"Oh, you'll find out soon enough!" Magdalena said with a grin.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:33 pm
"Huh?" Felicja glanced back at Magdalena, as though she had not considered to admit her sudden fondness. She sounded dazed for a moment, but then smiled timidly.

Trucy watched Apollo, observing just how mentally disoriented he had become in a matter of minutes. "It's okay, don't worry about it." She smiled confidently.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:20 pm
"Definitely cute..." Magdalena said with a laugh."You don't have to worry about anything for a while though, Feli... It took me quite a long while to.... 'feel better'."

"But... I want to know! I don't like being left out!" He was feeling quite unhappy at that moment. And then Magdalena's words seemed even more confusing.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:58 pm
"Oh," Felicja managed a soft chuckle, "Okay. Ah, sorry." She smiled apologetically back at Apollo. "Enough of that, anyway, I'm uhm, feeling better now."

"That's good!" Trucy exclaimed, folding her hands in front of her. "No more worries, see Polly?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:15 pm
"I guess. I'm glad you're feeling better, at any rate..." He still felt a bit uneasy about being completely left out. It might have been a girl thing...

"See. I knew you'd be better in no time, Feli!" Magdalena said with a smile and a nod. "Don't worry so much, Apollo. Like I said, you'll know what just happened soon enough..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:16 pm
Felicja laughed nervously and scratched the back of her neck, all the extra attention was really starting to make her nervous. "Right. Thanks!" She answered cheerfully.

Trucy glanced down at the carrying case and knelt down in front of it. She pulled a long handkerchief like material out from her glove, seemingly out of no where and started to move it back and forth in front of the case. "Apollo~ I want a kitty!" She smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:33 pm
"You just needed a little time, and space...right?" Magdalena said with a smile to Felicja.

"You want a kitten? You'd have to keep it at the Agency right? You have to ask your Daddy first, right...?" In reality, the reason he avoided giving her a direct answer is because, well frankly, he might have just contracted a fear of kittens near him. But he wanted to be nice about it...  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:53 pm
Felicja nodded back at Magdalena. "Uh-huh. Just some cool down time, that's all. I'm over reacting."

Trucy frowned in disappointment. "Yeah." She sighed as she glanced into the case. "I don't think that it would really work out then. "

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games